Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Friends, New (to them) House [Irish & Zajawa]

Irish

Super-Earth
With the afternoon coming to a close and evening beginning to set in, the sky painted in a myriad of orange and purple as the sun set, Kyle Black carried one of the final boxes of belongings into the living room of the small, nineteen-forties era house, setting the box down on the hardwood floor with a thud alongside the rest of them. The place had been restored at least once, he could tell, but for the price, he wasn't going to complain. At twenty-five years old, having a house was a significant step, even if it was renting one. The option to buy at a later date was there, if the house suited the needs of him and his housemate and best friend. He smiled to think of how lucky they were to settle into a place like this. It was quaint, he thought, and in a quieter part of town. Not too far from work and if he liked, he had all the opportunity he could want to bike, hike, camp, and the sort within an hour's drive. It was an older place, and no doubt there would be the typical old house noise, but he could live with that.

Kyle stood at five foot nine inches tall, with a slim build. His light colored hair was pushing the limits of how long he liked it, so he did his best to keep it styled at least so that he didn't look a mess, and to accompany its light color he had a pair of gray-blue eyes. He fancied himself an outdoorsy sort, though it wasn't as often as he liked that he could get out to the woods and enjoy his hobby.

Satisfied that the last of their things had been brought in, he shut the front door and dusted off his hands, feeling well accomplished at the completion of their move-in. "Now the fun part," he said, knowing that in the coming days, there would be endless unpacking and sorting their things ahead of them. "But I think we can wait to startdealing with that mess," he continued. He felt greatly in need of a break, of food, and a shower.

[img=530x470]http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u665/zajawa/Girls/zsad_zps5rb4qvpj.jpg[/img]

Name: Christine Green
Weight: 58 kg
Height: 161 cm
Birthday: 31st of January
Eyes: blue
Hair: red/brown, long
Hobby: music, reading, games, socializing
Dislikes: scary things, spiders, darkness

Work: web designer

Really cares about those close to her. Loyal, impatient, sometimes reckless girl with a sense of humor. Very open and tolerant. Can be really aggressive if stressed but calms down pretty quickly.

~~*~~​

Christine hummed as she was on her knees and hands under her desk, plugging her cpus cables and making sure everything was okay and on it's place. The lighter things were already in her room, the heavier would need some help of her best friend. And to think their relationship started with them noticing both had 'colourful' surnames. It all started then and continued through the years only to end with them leasing the house together! It was truly awesome and she couldn't help but hum softly along with the alternative rock song they started to play in the internet radio she liked to listen now and then.

Getting out from under the desk she whimpered softly when she hit her head, sitting on the floor and massaging her head. Huffing softly Chris looked around. Fine... the bed was ready to sleep on... and the computer ready to use.. Good! Everything else could wait. Standing up she walked downstairs, seeing Kyle standing there and poking his behind with a small smile.
"Hello there, colourful stranger", she said and then stretched slightly her small but shapely body. "Ready for some food and beer in da new place? The most important items are out so the rest we can do tomorrow.. right? Riiight? Please, can we do them tomorrow?"

Kyle smiled at her. "Yeah, that stuff can wait," he agreed. He had no reason not to oblige her. They had the whole of the weekend to worry about sorting their things, and he longed for a rest. Besides, he couldn't resist that smile of hers. He never could and he knew she knew it. "You're gonna have to put up with waiting on me for a bit longer though," he told her. "I really do feel like I need to rinse off."

b1c77445dba490ee5067e2df9222d676.jpg

Chris sighed and pouted only to nod her head, untying her hair and rubbing the skin of her head.
"Fiiiine.. you take that shower and then I will take one.. I knew having one bathtub would bite us in the ass", she said jokingly, actually loving an idea of having two toilets and all, it made things so much easier, no more queues to empty your bladder! "Then we are meeting downstairs, having sushi, beer and all. Deal?"

"I won't take long," he replied. "But if you're in a hurry you can jump in with me," he addedjokingly with a wink. Before she said anything back - and before she could hit him or something - he headed up the stairs and into the bathroom, where he shut the door behind him. After setting the shower to the right temperature, he stripped down and climbed in, giving himself a good thorough rinse before he climbed out and wrapped himself in one of the towels. Once he had the clothes he had been wearing picked up, he opened the door and peered out, making a move for his bedroom.

Chris blinked at that and blushed softly only to huff and mutter something under her breath when being left alone. Since it would take some time for them to deliver she order sushi and two six-packs of beer, deciding it was better to have too much than being sorry later. Rubbing her nose and looking around she decided that changing her clothes after taking a shower was a good idea so she headed upstairs and prepared the outfit for celebrating time, comfortable yet sexy. She couldn't possibly seat there in her sweatpants. Not today at least. Seeing door opening she glanced out of her room and decided to get back at Kyle, whistling loudly after him as she headed to the bigger of two bedrooms. Chris liked smaller rooms anyone.. and having a bigger room would be only spookier at night, she was fine as it was.

Kyle looked back over his shoulder when she whistled at him and he gave her a smirk. "Take a picture," he joked before he disappeared into his new bedroom. He didn't boher shutting the door behind him; his closet and dresser were out of view of the hallway and he knew Chris wouldn't barge in. Even if she did, he honestly didn't have anything to be embarrassed about. After throwing his old clothes in a basket, he grabbed a pair of boxer briefs, shorts, and a shirt to put on for the night. Once he was dressed, he returned to the hallway and went to Chris' room, knocking lightly on the door. "What do you feel like watching tonight?" he asked through it.

Chris huffed when Kyle reacted so coolly to something that was supposed to tease him but that was also a part of her friend she liked. For few moments she watched him, blushing when she realised she was staring and instead focused on completing her outfit. Using the fact the bathroom was free she walked in, closed the door and hooped under the shower. Before she switched it on the redhead could hear Kyle and thought for few moments before answering.
"Well.. we could watch some comedy? But a good one, not one of those stupid ass things", she answered, sighing as the warm water poured down on her body. "A no horrors or I will make you sleep in my room. Also I ordered sushi so they should be here in about fifty minutes. Just warning you beforehand, there would be beer~"

"Alright," he called back through the door. "I'll see what I can dig out." Before he left, the mischievous side of him jiggled the handle of the bathroom door. It fit loosely, and made a satisfying rattle without actually opening the door. Just enough to be noisy and play with her. Leaving her to shower then in peace, he headed on downstairs to the living room to set up his laptop, plugging it into the television set by its HDMI cable. Once it was working, he found the box that held his small collection of DVDs. After some browsing, he pulled out a couple of cases and placed them on the TV stand next to his laptop. If neither an episode or two of Red Dwarf or Monty Python satisfied her, he did have his external hard drive plugged in with a collection of different movies and shows to pick from.

A small, funny sound left her lips when Kyle did that, making her flinch and then massage her chest while glaring towards the door. Letting out a small huff she shook her head and resumed cleaning, having some things to do since with all the packing and moving she didn't have much energy left to take care of her body to look neatly. After about twenty minutes she was done, going out of the bathroom, her hair still a bit wet, pinned up so it wouldn't make her shirt wet. Going downstairs she saw Kyle was busy so she tiptoed behind him and put her feet on his back with a big grin.
"Rejoice thus I'm back and ready to give thy some moments of joy", she said, looking down at her friend, playful glints to her gaze.
She was wearing a pair of fitting well jeans and an orange shirt with a dark blue 'Nerd? I prefer the term "More intelligent than you"' on it and a lighter blue blouse to it, all complimenting good her body but at the same time being quite simple.

He looked back at her with a smile and a gentle shake of his head in amusement. "I'm glad you just got out of the shower, cause otherwise your feet would stink..." He reached back to try and make a grab for her foot just to tease her. Silently, he appreciated the way she dressed. She had a great figure, and he was one to tell her so before. "Alright, goofball," he said. "Take your pick. We have Monty Python, Red Dwarf, and a whole lot more."

It was true, it was Kyle that told her she had a great figure and assured her enough so she would start wearing a bit more tightly fitting clothes. It wasn't like she had some complex about her own body but at the same time she knew it was a bit.. rounder than of other girls and didn't feel like it would be fine to wear something more fitting. It was probably her mother's fault, being quite a strict person and keeping Chris on a short leash when she was still living with her. All the tattoos and piercings came after she moved out, four years ago. Her body had a perfect hourglass shape, nice wide hips and D-sized breasts so Kyle did a male kind huge favour when reassuring Chris to wear a bit different clothes.
"Heyyy.. my feet are not stinking! They are smelling with flowers", she answered while grinning and then rubbed her chin. "Mhm.. Monty would be nice.. though.. what Red Dwarf is about? I think I know that name.."
Chris had a good memory but not for names or titles.

"It's an 80's comedy on a spaceship," he began to explain, moving to sit with her on the couch as he did, "about a chicken-soup machine repairman who's stuck on board after being frozen in stasis for three million years. He's all alone, except for a hologram of his dead bunkmate who hates his guts, the ship's computer AI, a robot, and a man evolved from a cat." He delivered his summary with something like an enthusiastic narration that ended in a deadpan way, leaving her to make her determination on whether or not she was willing to give it a go.

Sitting down on their couch she listened to the summary she was told, playing with her face piercing while thinking. It sounded crazy.. and maybe that was why it would be a good idea for a 'new house party'. Chris nodded her head.
"Well.. fiiine. Let's try it then... though if I won't like it I would blame you for the rest of your life. Even when we're sixty I would be saying. "And remember than day when you made me watch that old comedy?" Yeah, you will be marked with guilt to the end of your days. That iiiis.. if I won't like it", she said, smiling playfully and waiting for the answer, already having fun.

"If you like Monty Python, you'll like Red Dwarf," he assured her, climbing off the sofa to go and put the DVD in the laptop. Once it was set to play, he returned to join her on the couch once more and laid back, draping his arm across the back of the couch cushions in a relaxed pose. "We'll probably get into episode two by the time the food gets here," he commented as the opening of the show began.

Nodding her head she relaxed, smiling softly as she put a pouffe under her legs and slid down on the couch, now how laying and half sitting, wondering if she would like it. Soon she found herself snorting and laughing at times, finding the series really humorous. About the food Kyle was right. As they paused she went to pay for the sushi and their beer, placing the last in the fridge and taking two cans for them, giving Kyle one of them when she sat down, the sushi plated out as well. Pouring the beer into a mug she raised it with a small smile playing on her lips.
"So... to new house and us?", she asked, proposing a toast with her mug already raised.

"Agreed," said Kyle, raising his own drink in toast with her before taking a long sip. He kept the episodes playing as they ate until they had finished their meal and a couple more of the beers before he got up to put away the dishes, throwing away any trash while they were at it. By now it was fully dark outside, about nearly ten.

"So what do you think so far?" he asked as he returned to the sofa, sitting close against her Ashe reclaimed his seat.

Eating sushi in it's nature was for her like a little celebration but mixed with everything else she couldn't help but to love it. Watching the series made her relax and the drank beer made her a bit more happy than normally. Feeling a bit tipsy after drinking around five beers she chuckled and laid her head down on Kyle's arm while they were watching. Being asked the question she wasn't sure what to say for few moments, needing to think before she answered.
"Yes, strangely enough I like it. It's a bit strange but at the same time funny and relaxing", she answered, yawning softly and feeling sleepy.

"I thought you might," said Kyle, quite content to let her rest against him. He smiled a bit, relaxed as well as she was. "If you're getting sleepy," he murmured, stroking her arm lightly with his hand, "we can turn this off and go to bed..." He made no move to get up from the couch though, just watching and lightly caressing her arm.

"I don't know.. it kind of feels good to be here.. and just let it go, drink beer and share some laughing with my friend", she muttered and then added. "The down side of it all is.. da sushi is gone. All gone and in hell of our stomachs."
Chuckling softly she poked Kyle's side teasingly, wondering if he would flinch. Her best friend was such a nice guy to be with, she could simply relax and have fun, knowing she wasn't judged but it instead was simply being accepted like she is. Hell, she even could be her dorky self and still felt good about it.

Kyle chuckled lightly at her words, his moving up and down her arm slowly before coming to a stop and resting on her waist. He made a wince and said, "that tickles" in fake protest at her poking him in the side. In retaliation he gently poked her in the belly, making a small "nooo" noise as he did so. It wasn't all that unusual for them to act the way they were; after all, they had known each other for years.

She blinked, snorted and started to laugh, finding hilarious that little 'nooo' noise Kyle did. It was so.. freeing to have the male there and act like that.. no, act was a wrong word... and be all free, just like they wanted, not looking at anything else. They were each others safe place, a point in time and space they could come, say what was wrong and be sure the other would be there just for them and would try to help the best to their abilities. For Chris that came from a strict family, rarely talking with themselves in more casual way meeting Kyle was like someone opened the window and let her take a deep breath of fresh air. It still felt like this.
"Don't knock to the door if you don't want them to open", she gasped out as she calmed down, chuckling softly.

Kyle laughed when she did, grinning widely at the way she reacted to his playfulness. His hand remained where it was, resting on her belly as they shared in each other's laughter as they had so many times before. As they began to quiet down, he studied her face while wearing a soft, warm expression on his own. "What if I do want them to open?" he whispered to her though there was no one else but her to hear him. His hand remained where it was on her belly, his fingers resting right over the waistband of her jeans, he realized, his mind playing with the notion of what could transpire if he was to begin undoing them. She was his closest friend, the one he cared about the most, and at that moment, Kyle wanted her to know that in the most intimate way.

Seeing that soft expression on Kyle's face made her smile only to blush softly when the hand stayed where it was, making her gulp softly. There was a time long ago that something happened between them. She didn't remember much since she was drank but it started from a massage and went to something it shouldn't, both of them a bit pent up and tipsy so that was probably a reason. They didn't talk about it at all and decided to leave it as it was. Now that they were sitting like that, looking at each other Chris couldn't not to think about it, for the first time wondering how much Kyle remembered from it. With her heart beating much faster than normally she was sitting there, observing the handsome face of her friend.

With the way she was laying against him, Kyle could feel the subtle change in her heart rate, her own expression giving him some small clue to her thoughts. Whatever he recalled of their night together, his own thoughts we're completely focused on her as she was at that moment, laying with him on the sofa. His hand remained on her belly, his fingertips tracing the button of her jeans as his eyes studied her own with no small amount of admiration. His other hand slid up her back until he could caress the base of her neck with his fingertips, their faces much closer now to the point their noses could touch and their faint breaths were hot against each other's skin. Kyle pulled her just a bit closer against him, leading to him lightly kissing her at the corner of her mouth softly while at the same time, his fingers skillfully and slowly unsnapped the front of her jeans.

Back
Top Bottom