Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In search of a serious rp partner ^^

Zajawa

Supernova
Hi! ^^
I RP for more than 14 years now so I'm not new to it (all in English). Before that (and now as well) I was writing novels and books (those not in English though) ^^

Me:
1. I prefer to play feisty or power ukes/bottoms. I also like playing sekes/switches. Can play seme/top but I'm picky. I like hetero as well as yuri (yaoi too though that is not a thread for that).
2. I don't really like too long posts (don't mistake with giving details about feelings or surroundings) so I usually go for 7 - 20 sentences, depends really on my partner and what I feel like writing. ^^ I hate epic/wall posts since they are too long and irritates a hell out of me although I could write it if I would want to. (But I don't and never would x] ).
3. Don't leave me hanging! If you don't want to rp with me anymore then tell me. Other reasons for not posting? Be nice enough and tell me ^^ If I would be ignored or left hanging without being given a good reason I'll block your ass out. It is common good manners to inform someone that took their time to rp with you that you're not interested anymore or something happened in your life but you would be there in few days or so. Also don't start an rp and disappear. It's highly annoying and if you plan doing that simply go your way and don't bother me.
4. Since I have many rps on other sites as first post I always do OC profile with a picture of them :]
5. 30-70% SMUT / 70-30% PLOT
6. I am a long time RPer. Have many rps lasting years. So if you are dedicated to it do not worry - I am as well! Ditched just one in all those years :] I'm putting my heart into my OCs and I never would abandon them easily.
7. I love planning the plot as well as going all creative about it. Depends on the rp and the person I'm rping with, sometimes it is possible to go through it without planning every little detail beforehand and sometimes not, I'm fine with both possibilities ^^
8. I believe my grammar is pretty decent although sometimes I do make mistakes. We all do.
9. I'm ready to rp any genre and love dark plots.
10. I prefer threads or Discord.
11. While I would love to reply everyday it is quite impossible. I will reply once a week and if am able to then more often. I am a working adult and things are as they are.

If you read it and are interested in writing something together then please PM me :]

PLOTS

Well, when it comes to plots ideas I have many in my head and I describe them to partners of my choosing but there are also some I would post in here, luring some not-innocent victims into my world :cool:

The list would be edited from time to time and then bumped on so don't post in here but instead SEND ME A PM ^^ The plots below are just a rough ideas, ready to be discussed and can be a bit altered so it would fit us both. Also those plots are a rough idea and I tend to develop into much more.

Avaricious Flower
Fantasy

So.. the world of fantasy. A succubi. But different than any, greedy for wealth or material gain much more than for sex thus helping a mage, finding test subjects for him and other stuff in exchange for money. But one day she fails him, causing the unrepairable lost, his laboratory as well as results of many years of researching gone. What would the mage do? How would he want the succubi to pay? Does making her his slutty pet suffice?

Lickerish Mind
Modern, Psychology

A young girl, Ashley, was raised by a single parent, her father, after her mother died. After turning eighteen it wasn't hard to learn how easy it was to get her way with everyone just using her body, wrap them around her little finger and make them do what she wants. Would she find someone to stop her spoiled ways? Or would there be another victim to her naughty ways?

Hold Me Near
Modern, Smut, Office romance

An accountant and computer scientist (finished two majors simultaneously) in a big company. Very intelligent, trying to stay true to herself. Boring? Not so much. She is a playful and always horny woman getting off on being dominated and some more kinky stuff, enjoying a company of other workers when she can and finds an empty room. Yet she doesn't know that she is observed but watchful and strict gaze and that soon a loving yet heavy hand will put a collar on hers little neck, someone who knows her darkest secret.

Kinks involved: S&M, bondage, playing pet and the owner, latex/leather, piercings, spanking and much more
Irritating Duty
Modern (can be converted fantasy), Romance, Smut

So... what would you do when being assigned as guardian of lady that instead of a lady is a small, bratty devil that makes your life hard on every little step, playing some bratty tricks on you? At the same time the girl is really sexy and well off, being a genius when it comes to manipulating stocks.

Back
Top Bottom