Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadia's thread for femyboy, sissy fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerer Nadia

Bound for Trouble
http://i.imgur.com/5Tnryio.jpg

This link is a great starter for picking and choosing how this rp will go. I really like the idea of incorporation the television idea into this rp, along with the "choose your own sexual humiliation" adventure idea. For this, I can also play the mistresses, as I got to play the femboy already!

Well, hello! I am Nadia, and I welcome you to my thread! First off, let's get some things handled. I don't really want to rp with anyone that is wanting to play a male character or is not willing to play female/futa characters. Femboy stuff for me is about a feminine character with male parts, so that's the part I enjoy as well. I write about a full paragraph of 4-5 sentences, more as needed and if I am really into the scene. I enjoy a great variety of ferishes, but really the only things I won't do are the usual suspects (Guro and toilet stuff), male characters (as in not feminine), and also for this I would like to avoid a dominant that wants to use harsh words. I like the idea of the femme boy being treated like a girl, people that interact with them not calling them a faggot or gay sissy whatever, but more being overly kind and gentle with them, until time for sex of course. To me, it is more humiliating to be treated like you are some frail lady then just a slut.

Ok. So, television show idea! I like the idea of it being more of a documentary into slave training then like a reality tv show, where people involved are less interested in random drama and more in the process and life of an enslaved femboy. The chart link could be used to hand pick how they raise "her", rather then in some contest feeling way.

Please pm me, I will update as needed, so check in if you want! I rp when I can, so frequency is not going to be super common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom