Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HaremKing: Need 5 Ladies (3 Remaining)

GreenMoonKing

Planetoid
HAREM KING

In a world of declining birthrates, men are now endangered. Governments around the world are on the hunt for fertile men, whom can impregnate a vast number of women. One such guy is Eric Vanguard. An 18 year old man who up till now has been the laughing stock of North Manchester Academy.

Or+the+fat+kid+from+accel+world+_1c47aa0c0e0d33c8ea3b7fb767361f61.jpg

Eric Vanguard is a fat, intelligent, video game nerd whose only strengths in life have been his skills in video games, and being a pervert. Every girl in the Academy kicks him, and denies his every attempt to go out with him. That is, until the test comes back from the board of health, that he is incredibly fertile. Now, every woman with a pair of legs wants to marry him and bare his children.

You and 4 other women will be the ones lucky enough to be chosen by the Board of Health to become his wife. It is then your mission to become pregnant and help populate the world with healthy fertile men. Do you fall for him and bare his children, or do you forsake what might be your only chance at becoming a mother for your own pride? The choice is yours.

I will accept furries, aliens, monsters, and humans for the girls. Be creative and perhaps you'll be chosen. Not all applicants will be approved!

Anyone interested in becoming one of the chosen wives must fill out this application and provide at least one photo of your character.

The HaremKing awaits you!

OFFICIAL HAREMKING WIFE APPLICATION

Name:
Nickname(s):
Race (furry, alien, human, etc):
Weight:
Bust:
Hip:
Hair Color:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Backstory:

RE: HaremKing: Need 5 Ladies (5 Remaining)

Alura--x--Uneii said:
So...what exactly are you looking for?

I'm looking to be hit on the head with a frying pan. ;p

Just kidding, I saw your gif and I had to comment about it.

Anyways, right now I'm looking partners who are mature, want to have fun, and can bring something unique to the table. That's why I made an emphasis on being creative.

Alura--x--Uneii said:
Ah...well I like the idea lemme think on a character~

Sure thing. I will keep this thread up until I have the 5 ladies accepted. So, you have some time.

I can definitely think of a character that I would enjoy playing, the loving cuddly fitness bunny.
Her!
https://m.imgur.com/i0SAKnq?r

Davian_Veq said:
I can definitely think of a character that I would enjoy playing, the loving cuddly fitness bunny.
Her!
https://m.imgur.com/i0SAKnq?r

O.O me likey *drools*

Just make sure to fill out the application. A wife is more than a hot body you know. ;)

Name: Seila
Nickname(s): Oni-chan.
Race (furry, alien, human, etc): Oni. (Demon.)
Height: 6'2
Weight: Classified.
Bust: Secret~ (Oni don't wear bras.)
Hip: Wide.
Hair Color: Blue.
Likes: Lingerie, tittyfucking, eating. Flirting, late night TV. Snuggling. Women. (Is Bisexual.)
Dislikes: Colds.
Turn Ons: Groping. Vanilla sex, doggy style.(anal.) Stroking her horn.
Turn Offs: Foot sex. extreme heat.
Backstory: Coming from a tribe of women from the mountains, Seila has a big sex drive and on the hunt for a mate. As an oni she's quite strong and a little competitive when it comes to mostly everything. She's also a little bit of a nymph and is highly dominant, most preferring to be on top while having sex. While she isn't quite sure if the human male can keep up, she's determined to produce her own tribe with him.

Seila.

Alura--x--Uneii said:
Name: Seila
Nickname(s): Oni-chan.
Race (furry, alien, human, etc): Oni. (Demon.)
Height: 6'2
Weight: Classified.
Bust: Secret~
Hip: Wide.
Hair Color: Blue.
Likes: Lingerie, tittyfucking, eating. Flirting, late night TV. Snuggling. Women. (Is Bisexual.)
Dislikes: Colds.
Turn Ons: Groping.
Turn Offs: Foot sex.
Backstory: (Thinking on it.)

Seila.

I've never roleplayed with an oni girl before. This will be quite interesting indeed. Oooo she has large breasts AND she likes tittyfucking? Count me in! The only thing this description is lacking is a good backstory. Who is she? And why has she been chosen as a candidate for being his wife? What is she looking for in a mate? And what do you think she will think of Eric? Once you provide the backstory then I can look over it and officially approve her.

Name: Isabella Harrington
Nickname(s): Issy
Race (furry, alien, human, etc): Human
Height: 5'9" / 175cm
Weight: 152lbs / 69kg
Bust: B-cup (Careful! Sensitive!)
Hip: Medium
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Likes: Kissing, Cooking, Romantic gestures, Exercise, Being praised/thanked, Lewd situations (secret!)
Dislikes: Forceful people, being ignored, creepy-crawlies
Turn Ons: Oral sex and bondage (both ways)
Turn Offs: Sweaty/dirty, forceful sex
Backstory: Isabella comes from a failing upper-class English family, but split after they expected too much of her. She wants to repent, however, and what better way than to come back with an heir, and hopefully a husband? At least, that's what she thinks at first...

Davian_Veq said:
Name: Isabella Harrington
Nickname(s): Issy
Race (furry, alien, human, etc): Human
Height: 5'9" / 175cm
Weight: 152lbs / 69kg
Bust: B-cup (Careful! Sensitive!)
Hip: Medium
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Likes: Kissing, Cooking, Romantic gestures, Exercise, Being praised/thanked, Lewd situations (secret!)
Dislikes: Forceful people, being ignored, creepy-crawlies
Turn Ons: Oral sex and bondage (both ways)
Turn Offs: Sweaty/dirty, forceful sex
Backstory: Isabella comes from a failing upper-class English family, but split after they expected too much of her. She wants to repent, however, and what better way than to come back with an heir, and hopefully a husband? At least, that's what she thinks at first...

Isabella Harrington is APPROVED!

I really liked her backstory. It allows for some fun times as she tries to win his heart and bring back home to her parents. They might even agree to her choice and support her decision, which puts a lot of pressure on him to say yes. Or they could easily say no, and now the two have to elope away from her parents. Either way, very interesting.

Also did I read correctly that she likes to tie him up too? Oooo this could get kinky in a hurry. I'm looking forward to seeing her in action with Eric. Hee, hee, hee. >:)

Does Isabella play any sports?

We are now down to 4 applicants, so make sure to get your sheet in as soon as you can. Spots are going quickly! Once we have the five wives then I will begin the main storyline. I will also ask our players to post their character sheet into the proper thread. I will post that once we have our cast.

This is sooo exciting!

RE: HaremKing: Need 5 Ladies (4 Remaining)

Alura--x--Uneii said:
There I fixed it~ though what if we can't get five?

Seila is APPROVED!

If we can't get five girls after a certain period of time, then we can try it with the three of us. I might even have you create a second character of your choosing. That way it would be more of a harem.

We are down to just three wives in the RP. Make sure to fill out the character sheet and include at least one photo. Once I look it over and approve it, then you'll be added to the RP officially.

If, we ever go over 5 females there are a few more roles I have in mind to help with that. For instance, a stubborn, strict, supervisor who is supposed to make sure they are all fooling around.

I would like to start the RP on Monday the 8th. So you have until then to turn in your character sheet. We're looking to get at least one more female before we start.

If you know of anyone on here who might be interested, feel free to give them a link to this thread.

I can't wait to begin the story, I have a great deal planned. ^_^

GreenMoonKing

After some thought, I realized we really need two more females in order to have a proper harem. I'm willing to wait a while so we can get our two or three new females aboard.

If you know of anyone who might be interested then let them know about this RP.

Till then I will be waiting here,

GreenMoonKing

Back
Top Bottom