Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick, romantic (or not) flings! [ E-mail, PM or Messengers.][ M Searching for F]

Baloo

A bear wearing a hardhat
I'm at my wit's end at this point. I really enjoy writing, but I am apparently not interesting enough to maintain a long-term story. So I 'm going to put together a quick and easy one-shot post.

What I want:
  • Romance
  • Rough Sex
  • Public Sex
  • Getting caught or the Risk of
  • Confident Females
  • Flirting
  • Teasing
  • Sexy/Slutty clothing

As far as my sexual kinks go, they are fairly standard. I like to leave the extremes out of my writing. If you have a question about something that you might not consider extreme and II haven't really made it clear if that's something I would do, please just ask.

I can post anywhere from one paragraph to six or seven, but I mostly float around two or three, focusing on trying to explain my character's actions and thoughts as well as I can. By no means am I the best, but I like to think that I am fairly okay with words at this point in my roleplay tenure.
I won't ever give you a one-liner, I expect the same courtesy.

I write in third person, or first person. The former is preferred, but if the story is good enough and that's how you'd like to write it then I can certainly do that with you. For short stories and quick plots, I would really rather write them on a messenger and have the rapid-fire replies and instant gratification of being able to play the tug-of-war with words that we all know and love here, but I am perfectly fine with keeping it on site in PMs if you prefer it. The other option I extend is through e-mail.

I am a huge fan of OOC chatter, and I am very friendly. I prefer to make friends here rather than just roleplay partners. I understand if that's not for you, and if you do not want me to pester you OOC all you need to do is say so and we can just write the hot and heavy all night long.

I know that I wrote what I want in the stories, but this detail that I'm about to mention is something that I live for and I really want in every one of my stories, so I wanted to give it a spotlight here. I absolutely adore and practically worship sexual tension. The heated stares, the touches that light fires on our characters' skin. The small things that elicit extreme excitement.

I don't really like to slap the dominant or submissive label on my characters or my partners' unless it's really something that fits. The idea of the female role completely faltering under my male is something I don't like. I do generally play the protective, jealous alpha male character, but I want her to fight him, I want heated arguments. I want her to give him reasons to put her in her place where she belongs. In the bedroom, I find it much more interesting when he's not the one in control all of the time. If it's a romantic relationship, if she puts handcuffs on him and controls his climax, that is just plain exhilarating. He could do just the same to her. It's a two way street.

With my grunting and groaning out of the way, I would love to write with some of you lovelies. I only write male characters and only against females.
I find that no matter what I do, I am not happy with the ideas I leave in my posts, so I'm not going to put any here.

Most of my stories are in a modern setting, and I would prefer to keep it that way. It's just easier to write.

I'm going to try something that I haven't really done before, and post a few images here in hopes to maybe inspire a story or incite a rebellion.
Assume all of these are NSFW!

1 2
3 4 5
6 7 8

Now here's some pairings that are only meant to incite rebellion:
  • Exes
  • Student/Professor
  • Friends w/ Benefits
  • Neighbor x Trophy wife
  • Boss x Secretary
  • Ranch hand x Farmer's daughter
  • Cosplay/Lingerie model x Fan/Photographer
  • Tattoo Artist x Client

These aren't the 'end all be all' of what I will play. These are simply some simple words that might inspire or catch your eye. We can just do these pairings too, that's why they are there, but I want to figure out some sort of small story to go with them.

If you've stuck with me through all of this, tell me a joke in your subject line.

RE: Young man seeks pleasurable stories to distract a tired soul. [E-mail, AIM Stories.]

bump. o7

RE: Young man seeks pleasurable stories to distract a tired soul. [E-mail, AIM Stories.]

bump.

bump.

bump.

would really enjoy getting something started tonight.

bump.

redid the thread, hopefully much more clear now about what I'm after.

bump.

^ did this before realizing there are not two categories for quick connects/long term anymore.

sorry!

Back
Top Bottom