Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Institute

Letexta

Super-Earth
CHARACTER SHEET

Code:
[center][Spoiler=Face Claim][img]Character image here - Real image, not artwork[/img][/spoiler]

[b][font=impact][SIZE=4]NAME[/b][/SIZE][/font][/center]

[b]Age:[/b] 

[b]Nationality:[/b] (English is going to be the primary language here, so please ensure your character speaks fair English. Broken and heavily accented English is okay. English need not be their first language. If you really wanted to have two characters conversing in another language, that's fine, so long as a translation is included.)

[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]Category :[/b] (Dominant? Case? Other?)

[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (This is for the character, not the writer, so probably more applicable to dominants, but if you have a case character fill this in as well)

[b]Personality and Background:[/b] 

[b]Player O/Os:[/b] (please list several relevant to this RP rather than or as well as link to your O/Os thread or site.)

yP00YVY.jpg

CLARA LAMBERT

Nationality: French, raised in a combination of Marseille and East London.

Physical Description: 176cm (5'9) tall, very slender, tall build. Long, brown hair, that's often tied back in some way, dark grey eyes.

Category : Dominant

Sexual Preferences: Clara is sadistic. She achieves her goals, as well as her sexual gratification through pain and suffering. She's not afraid to use CBT, or cane a case until their ass in a bloody mess. She also achieves suffering through sexual restriction, making good use of chastity and teasing for her longer term cases. On top of this, she is incredibly strict. There will be rules set out for a case, and consequences will be fast, and severe. Sometimes, pain isn't enough for some, in which case, she will turn to humiliation, and even at times feminisation in order to achieve her goals. She is bisexual.

Personality and Background: Clara was born in Marseille to two middle class parents, her father a doctor, and her mother a university lecturer. At the age of nine, the family moved to East London, where her Father had been offered private medical work. This boosted the family up from the lower end of middle class, and left them with the cash to spare to send their daughter to a private, all girl's school in the city. Perhaps it was this that really brought out the borderline psychotic levels of sadism that sometimes spring to the surface of the young woman. She graduated from the school, and fell out with her parents almost immediately, over not wanting to attend university, despite the tens of thousands that were poured into her education for the eleven years that she spent in London.

These days, Clara resides and works at the Institute, where her violent hand can often come in handy for the more resistant cases, or for those who's sponsored want them returned as whimpering, mewling submissives. Her sexuality is rather open, and she is more then happy to interact with both men and women.

Player O/Os: The only real things I'd avoid are extremes like bestiality or any horrific mutilation. Her cases might be damaged, but I'd rather stay away from too much gore. As for ons, very similar to Clara's. Pain, beating, CBT, humiliation, bondage, chastity, all sorts of fun.

More images of face claim:

Anast-6-of-6-.jpg
MDK_AW15_IMAGE_54035_hires_RGB-kopier.jpg
DSC01044x.jpg
Anastasya-7-of-7-.jpg
Anastasya-1-of-7-.jpg

http://www.unique.dk/female/models/anastasiya-jepsen/​

tumblr_moddcwDQhm1r0hbwko1_500.jpg

Jason Arapesh

Nationality: American, but parents are from Iran

Physical Description: Slim, but lean, with dark hair and light green eyes. Muscle definition, but not bulky, with tan skin. Average height

Category : Case

Sexual Preferences: Straight, and is actually rather submissive, though he might be uppity simply because he may not accept his submissive nature. Enjoys having marks - hickeys, bruises, scratches, bites, etc., and is a closet masochist. Despite his hesitance to accept his submissive nature, he might also enjoy tease and denial, ruined orgasms, CBT, etc...

Personality and Background: Jason is more quiet and reserved, though can be energetic when excited about something he enjoys. However, he suffers from crippling social anxiety that have always made it difficult for him to get along with others or communicate well. Unfortunately for him, this led to him getting trapped in a relationship with a woman who took advantage of him and his quiet, kind manner and used it to trap him in a marriage and then cart him off to the Institute, saying that she was "unsatisfied" with his ability to last in bed, despite his well-endowed nature.

Player O/Os: My submissive F-list is in my signature, but I'm not a fan of feminization/crossdressing, gore, vore, scat, urine, death, and most other basic offs. Those are all hard limits. I'm not the biggest fan of chastity, but can live with it, but really enjoy tease and denial, CBT (particularly the tying of the cock and balls in rope), ruined orgasms, footjobs/handjobs, and my character being treated as a toy for the pleasure of others. Bondage, CFNM, pain, all of those are more than fun!

neal-caffrey-style-tug-white-collar-2.jpg]

Derek Steel

Nationality: American

Physical Description: Physically fit and attractive white male. Brown hair.

Category : Sponsor

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual

Personality and Background: A confident international business man. Derek has decided to help fund the institute more to sate his curiosity then anything.

Player O/Os: Anal sex, curves, eager partners. F-list in signature.

yYIBa37.jpg

Christen Miracle

Nationality: American, and of Irish descent.

Physical Description: Christy may look like an over-exercised MMA-fighter, and that's because she is. Lithe, she's quick on her feet, and toned, she packs a good wallop for her relatively small build. Standing at 171cm (5'6"), she's not inherently fearsome, but the look in her eyes when her blood is up can be terrifying, even feral.

Category : Case

Sexual Preferences: Christy is a bisexual submissive, who, despite being a fighter, loves to be overpowered, and, consequently, punished for it. Though she's like a little bull-dog, she actually has a low pain tolerance, so it doesn't take a lot to make her cringe, or cry, though since she's a masochist, the pain is always mixed with ecstasy. Though she's bisexual, she has a preference for women, and being forced to suck cock, for instance, is a good way to completely humiliate her.

Personality and Background: Christen Miracle grew up working at the docks for her father's business, which made her develop a rough, masculine demeanor, as she was influenced by the hyper-masculine environment of dock workers. Taking after her father when he was young, she was always looking for trouble, getting caught for petty theft and other misdemeanors. At the age of sixteen, she dropped out of high school, or rather she was expelled, after having punched another student in her face. She got in more and more fights, coming home with scrapes and bruises and worse, as she was becoming addicted to the thrill of fighting, and her parents decided to start doing MMA, so that she had a place to channel all her anger. Through MMA, she met her current lover, her domina, Mathilde, who was her trainer at the time. They've been together since, but Mathilde has grown tired of her rebellious nature. Desiring a more obedient, slave-like pet, she has sent Christy to the Institute in the hopes that she will become a better submissive. Christy didn't want this at all, and was brought to the Institute by force.

Player O/Os: F-list is in my signature! My limits are few and far between, but I don't appreciate excrement or beasts, or any kind of "magic" for a RP like this. I want it to be real, dark and gritty!

Back
Top Bottom