Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

| Sigr's Corner | (Comments Welcome)

Social gathering tonight and getting acquaintanced with new responsibilities. Things should be back to normal and I should be able to post within 12-48h.

Facing a couple of stupid busy days, I won't be around much if anything at all. Things should get more normal as the week moves on.

This one is shaping to be a shitty weekend, nothing that shouldn't be fixed by tomorrow Sunday, but still. Maybe not be around until Monday, depending on mood. Nothing super serious though, so don't worry.

They are, thank you. Maybe I'll post on some games today, maybe I'll wait until tomorrow. It's been a weird couple of days with good and bad things, so I'm a bit emotional about both and getting into character would be messy.

So as said it has been quite the weird and bad weekend, I deal quite badly seeing my friends go through rough stuff and this time was no exception. At least, if one wants to get something positive from that, is that it makes us appreciate much better what we have. On that note, I said that past Wednesday (seems ages ago) was going for a family BBQ on a mountain next to my city and didn't get to post pictures of that happy sunny day, so here they are: https://imgur.com/a/j2y0k

A bit busier than usual this week. I should still be around and update, but a 24/48h delay on my usual posting pace could happen.

It has been a surprisingly busy week, will update games from today on along the weekend.

This weekend I have a small town comic convention nearby, so my attendance during the weekend could be spotty and I won't be around on Sunday for sure. I should still be around and be able to post within 48h or so, even if I can foresee some extra work around that convention, comic artist interview wise.

That said, the next weekend I'll be away for sure from Friday 10 to Monday 13, for a way bigger comic convention in Madrid. It's more of a fun trip than one laden with interviews that I have to get ready and edit after being done with them and all that, so my absence should be limited to those days exactly. I'll warn around if things get busier than expected, but they probably shouldn't.

I'm back from the wonderful nerdy weekend I had. The throat is sore, so I probably caught some variation of "con flu" but I don't mind. It was very funny being on that short trip and it's also amazing to be back around with all of you.

The sore throat turned to be just the herald of a full fledged shitshow, flu included. I'll be around sparsely during what remains of the week, depending on how fast I get better. At least the flu is gone.

I know it's been a while since you were sick, but I hope you're feeling better now! Being sick is the worst, especially during the chilly months. -Hugs-

Got better, but I'm accustomed to quite mild weather so cold makes a number on me.

A busy weekend, iffy sleeping and the approaching celebrations are keeping me less productive than usual. I'm still here and updating, but it can take me 24/48 hours longer than usual.

Family, cooking, family, friends and family. Things are busy these Christmas but I should be able to come back on the 25th, 26th at the latest.

Take it easy and enjoy the holidays!

Things got stupid busy around New Year as expected, if not even more. I will be back by the 2nd of January or perhaps sooner, but I wouldn't bet on it. Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year my friend! :3

Back
Top Bottom