Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily Emmy

Banned
Banished
Hucow

Recently I've seen a couple threads and I'm really interested in trying this, but mainly in a fantasy world. I was liking 2 ideas of (NSFW) This Character.

1: Being bought by a noble family, she would work as a maid and nurse for his perverted family, only the father (the one who had bought her) breeds her as a Hucow to provide milk for his son and a child for his brother or futa sister. You would play as the father, son, brother and/or futa sister

2: Being captured by a pack of goblins, all of which spoil her while keeping he imprisoned, demanding nothing more than sex whenever needed, milk, and their next generation. You would play as the goblins, only you will need to make up archetypes, personalities, and distinguishable names. (So Davids/Johns, but no X'thar-bugna and Fin'thully-mow either. Something reasonable, basically)

Mainly hoping for 2.

Diablo 2​

(Quick note: If you don't know diablo 2 but like what I like in my kinks, here's a link to my general stuff, though I'd really prefer D2 if you know it! https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=77365 )

I bought Diablo 2 after watching a speedrunner (Mrllamasc) play the game, and it totally inspired me to have a roleplay in diablo 2. What I want is to play as a character class (I can be female versions of male charactee classes, such as a female druid, necromancer, or paladin. I do normally prefer to RP as the assassin however.), and make my way from the beginning. As for storyline, I am very flexible. Anything from being enslaved by Gheed (Shout-out to Kiki, an amazing diablo 2 RPer), to falling into a scheme by a powerful sorcerer with his eyes on my character, sending agents to corrupt her more and more.

This can be as sexual, action packed, or as romantic as you wish, but smut is mandatory. Here are my kinks, hope to hear from you soon!

Big dicks: It's mandatory. I like big dicks a lot. 10 inches and up, anything less is a dealbreaker. Aggressive (goat)men or futas (I'm thinking the countess, blood raven, andariel, etc) with big dicks is vital. Anywhere from 10 to 24 inches is amazing and makes it that much hotter to me.

Blackmail: My favorite. I love being the girl forced to do something, but has to choose to do it. It lets me be proactive while still being in your control. (Example is Gheed capturing MC's companion, and uses her for a night in payment for her return)

Rape: Always fun and fine, I can't help but enjoy when a man ( orBeast) takes charge, however he wants, from groping to outright ravaging.

Exchange: Selling herself for something she needs like a promotion or college money, this is fine as long as it's not something she'd normally do. Not a prostitute, but forced to be to get what she wants/needs.

Along with those I have some kinks that make it WAY hotter to me, though you never need to have any of these if you don't like. It's just spices to the main meal so to speak.

Big dicks:Once again, it's mandatory. Aggressive men or futas with big dicks is vital. Anywhere from 10 to 24 inches is amazing and makes it that much hotter to me.

Anal/Oral: Feel free to explore everything.

Kissing: Intimate and passionate, whats not to love

Other minor ones are bestiality, public sex, multiple men, pregnancy/impregnation, spanking.

Just so you know before reading this, it is open ended. You have great influence on how this story goes/who it is focused on.​
3acd990474ac939f150741a96e3deb50.jpg

UPDATE!

I'm reopening this one after a time away because it has so much potential. I'm hoping for some long term romance but with a dark twisted element. For example: She meets a paladin knight and she gets a crush on him, even offering herslf as a bodyguard and the two grow close (almost but never quite intimate or sexual), BUT situations keep occuring that cause Moo to end up being used by other men, beasts, and monsters instead, driving a wedge between them every time. Maybe she gets kidnapped and he has to find her, only he arrives well after the men have their way with her. Maybe the lord of a town calls her to his manor to discuss payment for a statue she knocked over. Maybe when she goes with him into a dungeon she falls into a tentacle trap! Stuff like that.

Background​

Mary (who's friends/sisters called her Moo) is the daughter of the queen, who fell prey to a Minotaur during her travels and refused to abort or have the child killed, and instead had her grow up in the castle with her sisters. Mary knew of her circumstances and past from an early age, doing her very best to be a good daughter and sister, though she would never be a 'princess'. Instead, she put her bovine strength and endurance to use and became a knight, serving the family. Her body was big.

A full 6'4, with massive breasts, a thin fit waist, curving out to her wide, breeder hips. Even with her abnormal horns, feet, and ears, people would gawk at her beauty. Her revealing clothing were encouraged by her mother, who did so for all her children, forcing them to wear revealing clothes to show off the beauty they all had. None were as filled and curvy as Mary, but their own petite bodies drew eyes easily. Mary herself wore the most thanks to her mentor, who practiclly begged the queen to allow 'some' semblance of armor to be worn.

Though she would never be a princess, her mother spent plenty on her, though instead of jewelry and music lessons, it was for intricately detailed armor, weapons, and her mentor.

Her sisters were her friends, sympathetic but appreciative, and kept her lineage a secret. No one knew but them, her tutor/mentor, and the Queen. The people just assume she is an exotic pet/guard for the princesses/Queen.

Where to go from there

This story can go in a few ways, and I am open to suggestions. Here are some ideas off the top of my head that sound fun.

Moo meets an adventurer while out on the town (goes wherever you want it to)
Moo is assigned to serve the castle wizard, an old pervert (he humiliates her, uses her, maybe even experiments on her)
A neighboring prince comes to meet the princesses but is fascinated by Moo (Can be romantic, can be rape, knowing she could never tell anyone)
Moo is given to a kingdom as a gift (can go however you like)
Her mentor marries Moo (romantic and slower, but probably sweet)
Merchant buys Moo as a guard/pet

Here is a list of my biggest kinks for anyone who would like to know
footlong+ dicks, Blackmail, Cuckold, bondage, oral, anal, public sex, beasts, monsters, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom