Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dash of wit? A sprinkle of intelligence? A touch of personality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, is it too much to ask of any of these things?

One of my pet peeves is wasted time, so let me start by eliminating the vast majority of you. This is nothing personal, but a simple matter of practicality.

If you fall into the category of "eeeeeeyy gurl want sum fuk?", please feel free to turn your ass around and walk away from this thread. The amount of times I have gotten PM's that are simple one-liners (in poorly written English at that) is absolutely staggering. Not only does it reveal the laziness and lack of effort that you put into your words, but it's also a surefire way to get me dryer than the Sahara desert, which is kind of the opposite effect of what I'm trying to achieve here.

If you fall into the category of "hi ur a sub, obey my every command now", please feel free to die in a house fire. My characters are not here to follow your orders. They are of sound body and mind, which means that they are capable of making their own decisions and have a strong sense of their own sexuality. I'm way, way too old to play this game of "oh you like BDSM = your personality is submissive too!". No. If you want me on my knees, you need to work for it. Also, if you think BDSM = 50 Shades of Gray, get the fuck out of here.

Now that we've introduced the concept of BDSM, I would like to take the opportunity to dive into this a bit more. In my RP's, I enjoy all the individual concepts. Bondage & Discipline. Dominance & Submission. Sadism & Masochism. They're fun elements, right? In fact, the kinkier the better. That does not mean that my characters will spread their legs within the first few posts of the RP simply because they have interesting holes to fuck. If you want that, I suggest you buy a nice little blow-up doll to satisfy your needs. Mine won't be met like that.

So, what does tickle my fancy?

• The plot.

• The psychology.

• The dynamic.

I want build-up. I want tension. I want an intelligent cat and mouse games. I love smart-asses too, if done well. But make me believe it. That goes for everything. Don't just tell me "this dude is one dangerous man, you should fear him!", terrify me. Make me shiver in my boots. I don't care if it takes ten posts. Or twenty. Or thirty. That's why it's called a build-up. In fact, let's add it too the list.

• Foreplay.

My characters typically possess a great deal of own free will (shocker, I know), and it'd be nice to play alongside someone who understands this seemingly foreign concept. Admittedly, I am more into darker psychological teams when it comes to plots. However, that does not mean I'm bound to one genre exclusively. Contrary to what this thread might make you believe, I'm quite amicable, if not a little bit snarky. I'll add a few plot bunnies below so you might get a better understanding of where I'm coming from.

So. This has gone on for far too long already. Let's sum it up.

I play driven, independent, motivated women who possess their own needs, desires and sexual cravings. While they might enjoy the physical act of submission (or, in layman's terms, fucked into oblivion), their characters are not submissive, nor are they easy to control. I am looking for someone who has a dominant persona but understands that that's not a one-dimensional characteristic. Being able to physically tie someone down does not mean it should happen for the sake of it.

Long-term, plot driven RP's are the key to success. If you have a pre-made plot, that's cool and I'd like to hear it. However, in my experience, it rarely happens that everything is set in stone at the beginning. Part of what makes writing fun is the world-crafting behind it, and for me, it typically takes some back-and-forth with my partner to reach a good understanding of what we both want. If you can bring your own ideas, your own wants and your own desires to the table, it definitely helps in getting the creative juices flowing. Another one for the list.

• Communication.

I don't need to know where you live. I don't need to know about your past, what you enjoy doing in your spare time, how many dogs you have, etc. Friendly banter is perfectly fine and highly encouraged, but I am not looking for my new next best friend. Unfortunately, it happens too often that someone tries to blur the lines between what happens in the RP and what happens OOC, and I hate to cut RP's short because of it. Which brings me to my final point. If you want a hiatus, just tell me. If you're not feeling the RP anymore or if your mom's dog's brother passed away and you need to be there for her in this time of need, just tell me. Nothing sucks a bag of dicks more than an RP partner suddenly disappearing.

If you're still reading at this point, well.. you deserve a cookie. Maybe two. With chocolate chips. PM me if you want to collect your reward and talk plots.

A Dance with Death
When the girl was eight she met Death for the first time, and fell in love. He took her abusive parents away from her and even though foster care wasn't that much better, it was an improvement from that roast-infested excuse of a house and a life without purpose or hope. Throughout her teens, she immersed herself with noble and selfless charity work. She volunteered at shelters, homes and hospices wherever and whenever she could, just to catch a glimpse of him. In her early twenties, she spent many nights out on the streets, looking for the downtrodden, the druggies, those who were a thorn in society's eye. By then, she recognised the signs of death, and His arrival. She'd wait, patiently, until the subject would pass away.

He didn't show up often, and when he did he was gone within a blink of the eye. But she had caught him, once or twice. A flash here, and there. Then, she realised she had to up the ante. She'd always been a spectator in other peoples' deaths, never a participant. That was all about to change.

[Now, we can either start from the moment she kills for the first time, or we can have her be an established serial killer. There are a lot of things up for debate, so please feel free to share your thoughts.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom