Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your favorite thing?

H

HeyThereLittleBear

We all need some positivity!

What is one thing in the world that makes you feel positive without fail?

Mine is poetry! I love to hear it, read it, and occasionally write it. I like rhymes and the rhythm.

Tell me about yours. :) :heart:

Hmm... honestly... I had to think about this one...

something that makes me feel positive without fail... has to be coffee... or that peaceful feeling when you're sitting outside with a hot cup of coffee and some nice and relaxing music.

That sounds really cliche....

so I'll try again...

Something that makes me feel positive without fail is having someone to talk to... even if they don't 'get' me... or whatever. Just knowing that they're there whenever to just send a text to means more than anything to me.

Sitting down and having a cigar. Something about doing that just seems to make everything mellow out. Especially nice if I'm having a good drink with it.

Music. Certain music I hear it and I am taken back so many years, sometimes it evokes certain emotions , and even regrets for things left undone or unsaid.
Also I write little scraps of music here and there, I also enjoy singing quite a bit, and I can carry a tune if it has handles . It depends how my allergies are on how good its going to be with certain songs , but I have some standbys I can nail every time.

The one thing I can go to without fail and be cheered up by is any Legend of Zelda game. If its really bad, Ocarina of Time.

The smell of freshly pulled espresso.
Getting dolled up and red lipstick for no reason.
Getting a text from my best friend.

Chicken parmigiana and tiramisu from this Italian place by me. I enjoy it way too much.

When I am stressed, I write poetry (both from other people and myself, old and new) or read poetry. They are doors to truths about life and experiences.

I also like to doodle and colour (one of those adult colouring books, anyone? :) )

:heart: These are a few of my favourite things!

I love sitting on a balcony and drinking coffee/tea while reading/writing/listening to music. Sometimes I eat fruits, sometimes chocolate, sometimes bagels. Basically a lot of variables but as long as I'm sitting in a balcony and the weather is good, I'm relaxed and happy :)

Back
Top Bottom