Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Symphony of Annihilation(Star wars rp) interest check

Cypherxk2

Forgotten Dark Phantom Knight
latest

We were just getting ready to leave when the station we lived on was attacked by mercenaries. Out of almost six hundred thousand people, only we survived because we fought back with a hodgepodge of fighters and bombers. Being the only ones whom knew what really happened, we agreed to make the people who destroyed our home pay as we set out to find supplies and allies. We were outnumbered, but we weren't the only ones fighting.

Welcome to my Star Wars interest check. This rp will follow it's own story, namely a small number of untested Civilian pilots in a hodgepodge group of military fighters and bombers finding themselves as the spearhead/origin of a growing Rebellion front. Said front will start of small, just a collection of places trying to stay afloat as the larger mercenary front tries to eliminate the remnants before slowly growing to rival if not surpass the mercenary front in strength and resources.

At a minimum, I'm looking for 2 dedicated people. At maximun 4, any more would get too hectic to keep up with. Regarding Force sensitive characters, I'm putting a hard limit for characters starting as force sensitive at 2, one of which is reserved for my character. The max limit for force sensitive characters will be 4. This way, there isn't a group of potential jedi, sith, or a combination there of moving about. Any questions can be brought to me in pm.

Relationships can happen and are in fact encouraged, but I ask that it be understood that the characters(primary and secondary) can be killed in major plot segments. This might be a turn off but I'd like this to be somewhat realistic. I'd like to use a dice roll gimmick in that regard so there isn't any favoritism.

Overarching rp kinks(not reflectant of player kinks but required in relevance to rp):
Bad character endings
Betrayal
Coercion(can tie into mind control)
Blackmail
Slice of life(not really a kink, more of an rp mechanic)

Available starting fighters:
1x Incom T-65 X-Wing Starfighter - unavailable for selection
2x RZ-1 A-wing interceptor
1x Naboo N-1 starfighter
1x TIE/IN interceptor
2x Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor
2x Eta-2 Actis-class intinterceptor
4x Aggressive ReConnaissance-170 starfighter

Available starting bombers:
1x BTL Y-wing starfighter - One taken
2x A/SF-01 B-wing starfighter
2x TIE/sa bomber

Sounds interesting, and I know you said to send it in PM, just a couple of questions... First, by civilians, do they have plain backgrounds, or could they be retired from various positions, from Republic/Rebellion/Empire, or for hire, like smuggler/mercenary/bounty hunter, ties and chose to go under the radar by a personal refusal to get back into what they did before? Secondly, from what I understand, some of the bomber fighter require two, or more, pilots to operate all weaponry on them, though the question itself is do we have to leave a reservation on the starship we want? Otherwise, I'm a potential in besides.

Dark_Fire27 said:
Sounds interesting, and I know you said to send it in PM, just a couple of questions... First, by civilians, do they have plain backgrounds, or could they be retired from various positions, from Republic/Rebellion/Empire, or for hire, like smuggler/mercenary/bounty hunter, ties and chose to go under the radar by a personal refusal to get back into what they did before? Secondly, from what I understand, some of the bomber fighter require two, or more, pilots to operate all weaponry on them, though the question itself is do we have to leave a reservation on the starship we want? Otherwise, I'm a potential in besides.

First question: They're civilian pilots, but they can have minimal military/bounty hunting training.

Second: Reserving starships would depend on what role your character would have. I would like have to be at least one bomber in the rp but I cam have a second character fill that spot.

I wanted to check with that, mostly. Anyways, if you want at least one bomber, I can be that position; I'll take a Y-wing starfighter bomber, with a non-Force sensitive pilot, of course.

Okay, that works. Also, I realized I goofed a bit answering you. You can reserve a starship if you're gonna change to it later on or am going to come in later. Otherwise you don't have to. My bad.

It's fine, I actually plan to be in right out of the gates if this does kick off; I mean, I like the sci-fi genre, Star Wars in particular. I made a Star Wars idea before, but it never exactly kicked off... perhaps it was how I laid it out or something. Regardless, I honestly hope yours does work out better than mine, anyways.

Alright I do have one question, what system are you using for this? Freeform? The recent fantasy flight game? Or something else?

I realize you limited things initially only to humanoids, how do you feel about sith purebloods then?

If it's humanoid, it's fine, just so long as force abilities aren't used too often at first. I just put the restriction in place for primary characters only as I really don't want to consider how in the hell a Hutt could fit in the cockpit of, lets say, an A-wing or TIE fighter at the start of the rp.

Back
Top Bottom