Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy(s) Looking For Dominant Chun-Li or Tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viralus

Star
Would love to get some kind of roleplay going with someone willing to play out the part of a dominant, canon or non-canon, Chun-Li or Tifa. My current offer is that I will play a switch if you will, but I'm looking for hard femdom, not just getting on top. In return I will provide the same level of dominance to your character if that is what you prefer.

I'd prefer if you were fairly literate and able to go into some detail, but I don't need a novel written for every post. I can roleplay here in PMs, in PMs on F-List, or emails. My preference is on F_list, but your choice/preference is fine by me. I am a big loser so I have a ridiculous amount of time on my hands, so I can reply very quickly and multiple times daily. If you cannot, that is fine by me. I am patient.

As for what types of boys I play, I can do several different personalities so it really depends on what you are looking for. If you want somebody with a backbone that's feisty and will fight against your character, I can do that. If you want somebody that's broken already and completely submits without question, I can do that. If you want something in between that, I can do that. If you want a boy that occasionally switches to trying to dom your character, I can do that. Just tell me what you want in this regard and I will work with it.

I do tend to enjoy playing as femboys/traps more than regular boys, but I can work with either. It's not a necessity by any means. However, I will say that I do not enjoy playing as muscular men. I can play slightly toned, lean, or thin ones, but big muscles just don't work for me. Sorry.

Plot to smut ratio? I don't mind any ratio, really. I do tend to like some plot so that it isn't just always constant smut, but if constant smut is what gets me a new roleplay partner, constant smut it is.

Here's my f-list, if you would like to see what I enjoy. https://www.f-list.net/c/viralus/

Current Kink Cravings:
-Outercourse
-Footplay/Foot Worship
-Pet Play
-Public Humiliation
-Sexual Exhaustion

As for a plot, currently what I have in mind is one of the following:
Idea 1:
Chun-Li is sent on an undercover mission to infiltrate a sex trafficking ring. To get in, she has to pose as somebody interested in getting involved. Things will spiral out of control and she'll soon find herself doing things she thought to be unimaginable, but even worse, she finds herself actually enjoying them.

It's very barebones, I know, but that's so we can iron out the finer details together. It's more fun when we're both interested, after all. If you have a different plot in mind, we can definitely discuss that, too. Just send me a message!

Idea 2:
This one is fairly simple. Either Tifa/Chun-Li would be a self-defense instructor, and my character would be a student of theirs. It's essentially a very easy way to satisfy my Ryona kink. Your character would allow for mine to spar against her, and obviously be able to handle him several times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom