Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Staying after school (FutaFanatic x Zeth)

Zeth

Supernova
The classroom was articulately quiet as the students penned away at their exams. Pencils and erasers going left and right. Mrs. Hannah sat at the head of the class behind her large oak desk, on her very comfortable swivel chair. She was leaning back against the back of the chair, her hands folded just below the curve of her bosom. Adamantly content with the silence of the room.

Only it wasn’t silent. The students couldn’t hear the faint sounds of suckling, as they were fully engrossed in their exams. But Mrs. Hannah heard every slurp, every suckle, every pop, and every pant coming from under her desk. Knelt between her legs, under the flowing fabric of her black pleated maxi skirt, was a male crossdressing student. A too-cool-for-school punk senior who was in danger of failing Mrs. Hannah’s class, and therefore in danger of not graduating.

Mot of them were hard at work on their exams, focusing as best they could to try and pass the class, one which most students would classify as difficult. Mrs. Hannah made it difficult to pass without paying much attention, something Michael found a hard time doing. Though he had his reasons, being mocked int school for the way he dressed and acted made it hard to really fit into anything in school, making studying hard. Even at home it was a pain as his family berated him for it as well, refusing to accept his personality as it was. And as a esult he was failing her class, almost to the point where no amount of A's could save him at this point, especially when he was so close to graduating.

As a result he came to her for extra credit, refusing to help him in any way, once again acting like the rest and not cutting him any slack, not seeming to care about anything he had to say. But the offer she did make him was something he wanted to refuse. But with failing her class meant he had no chances of making any progress into anything, let alone maybe graduating. But when she showed him her secret, it was hard not to question how, but at the same time admit he liked it. He was into the kind of woman she was and before long he decided to give in, hiding underneath her desk at the promise of having a written excuse from her for the day for his other classes. So as exams began he was hungrily slurping away at the cock Mrs. Hannah had between her legs.

Micheal currently had about a third of Mrs. Hannah’s twelve inch cock in his mouth, and was going to work on bringing her to orgasm. He’d been serving her for nearly two hours now, having started at the end of her class. Mrs. Hannah’s size was intimidating as it was, and only a third of the way in, it had stretched Micheal’s poor black-painted lips as wide as they would go. Micheal didn’t know that Mrs. Hannah had been holding out. She had gotten close a few times, but keeping her filthy little secret tucked away beneath her desk was too enjoyable. Plus, she wanted to wait until she was securely wedged to the hilt in Micheal’s asshole before blowing her load.

But for the moment, Mrs. Hannah allowed Micheal his amateur tactics, patiently waiting for the bell to signal the end of the class. When it did, Mrs. Hannah instructed the students to leave their papers where they were and to exit the class, the last one closing the door behind them on their way out. When the door shut, Mrs. Hannah hiked up her skirt and peered down at the sheepish Micheal, who was slowly taking more inches into his mouth. "Do you expect me to cum like this?” Mrs. Hannah asked harshly. “Or more importantly. Do you expect to graduate like this?”

It had been a long two hours for him, trying his best to take in her cock and pleasure her. But despite his looks he had never sucked a cock before and hers dwarfed any cock he would have seen, even his own. He continued to work, soon having almost her entire legnth down his throat, save for an inch or two. Once he did he slowly began to bob his head more, fighting as best he could not to gag on her cock, the last thing he wanted was to get caught. After all it was a struggle enough with being judged with how he dressed. So when the bell rang and class was finally dismissed he relaxed a bit.

However, when she lifted her skirt and berated him for his slow work, Michael swallowed her cock before pulling off her cock, leaving a saliva coating on her cock as well as a mixture of precum and saliva dripping from his lip."B-But I haven't done anything like this before..and your cock is huge Mrs. Hannah.."He assured her, his hands gripping her cock tightly and stroking her as he spoke.

"And your grades are too small Micheal," retorted Mrs. Hannah. Too be honest part of her just wanted to clamp her thighs around his head then force her dick to the hilt in his petite throat and blow her load.

But she still wanted to fuck that juicy bubble butt of his. "Never mind and come out from under there. I got a better idea to get me off and get you an A for the course," she said. When Micheal got out from under her desk she instructed the cross dresser to bend over it. "If you are going to dress like a girl, you might as well be fucked like one," declared Mrs. Hannah. She stood up and locked the door. She then neatly discarded her skirt and panties giving Micheal full view of her 12 inch cock and the tight little cunt underneath.

He grumbled a bit as she mocked him for his grades, the boy swallowing a bit as he took in a bit more of her cock, trying his best to finish her off. But instead she rose from the chair and moved to lock the door, leaving the two of them alone for quite a while. When she spoke, telling him to bend over the desk, Michael shivered a bit, biting his lip as he did as told. Though when she informed him of what she intended, he swallow a bit hard, shaking his head."B-But I've never done anything like this..Y-you'll split me open..."He pointed out with a rough, shaky breath.

FutaFanatic said:
He grumbled a bit as she mocked him for his grades, the boy swallowing a bit as he took in a bit more of her cock, trying his best to finish her off. But instead she rose from the chair and moved to lock the door, leaving the two of them alone for quite a while. When she spoke, telling him to bend over the desk, Michael shivered a bit, biting his lip as he did as told. Though when she informed him of what she intended, he swallow a bit hard, shaking his head."B-But I've never done anything like this..Y-you'll split me open..."He pointed out with a rough, shaky breath.

"Don't worry Micheal, I'll be gentle," assured Mrs Hanna. The futa stepped behind the trap and started to rub her cock between those soft and warm cheeks. She pressed them together so they squished around her large dick like a hot dog in a bun. Then the teacher began sliding her cock along Micheal's crack moaning. Could this be what Mrs. Hannah meant? Well this wasn't so bad.

Suddenly Mrs. Hannah pressed the crown of her cock against Micheal's asshole then pushed inside with a hiss. "Nice and tight," she said as she let go of the trap's cheeks to grab his hips for leverage. She managed to sink the first few inches in.

He swallowed a bit, giving her a small nod as she spoke, still unsure of this but nonetheless he stood there, waiting for what was to come. With a breath he prepared himself, shivering as he felt her thick cock pressed between his cheeks. He relaxed a bit more, glad she was doing as she said until he felt her open his rear and begin to push inside him. A deep groan escaped him as he felt her slide herself in inch after inch, her body trembling beneath her as he did."S-So big..."

As the teacher promised, She wasn't overly-demeaning or rough, getting all of her jollies from the way the boy's virgin hole squeezed and milked him in confusion. "Yes, I am big," Mrs. Hannah said as she worked her cock into Micheal's anus a few inches at a time until she was hilt deep. Mrs. Hannah leaned forward on the desk, her large soft breasts pressing into Micheal's back. "You feel so hot and tight. I am done being gentle Micheal. I can't help myself, Sorry," She warned. The Futanari then began to pound the trap picking up steam.

By the time she was hilted inside him, Michael was groaning and panting, trying his best to relax as she plundered his insides. With a breath, he held onto the desk as she spoke, groaning louder as she began ramming herself into him, his body moving along the desk, forcing the wooden furniture to creak and rock. His cock swayed roughl, smacking his stomache as pre cum ooed from him.

Mrs. Hannah groaned in pleasure, spreading her legs and pressing her red heels into the floor for leverage. Mrs. Hannah scowled as she felt her peek approaching. “There it is,” Mrs. Hannah breathed. Her weighty balls tightened then unleashed a wave of hot fluid into Micheal. She buried herself to the hilt and pressed her breasts against his back, Micheal was trapped and made to receive it all.

Mrs. Hannah chewed her bottom lip as Micheal’s walls convulsed violently around her veiny cock. She ran her fingers through Micheal’s hair with content, then her hands spread out on the desk as the stream continued. Mrs. Hannah smiled, reaching to her right to pull over and open her grading book. Taking a pen from the small cup in the corner of her desk, she licked the tip, snickering as she pushed her thinly framed glassed onto the bridge of her nose.

“Congratulations, Micheal. It looks like you’ll be graduating after all.”

Back
Top Bottom