Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut M/F Medieval Fuckfest

DragonsSheDevil

Meteorite
Recently I have found a guilty pleasure in dragon harem roleplay. I thought it might be an interesting avenue for a group roleplay - several males looking to replenish their dying breed with female bodies. Maybe some are human and some are not. Perhaps a wandering knight or lost princess comes across their lair.

It could be a splendid way for several's people's characters to interact in a very erotic setting. There would obviously be a very limited set of rules and the freedom to post as little or as much as you wanted. Plus the idea of two characters smutting and a third joining in is such a shift from the usual one on one kind of smut writing.

My characters would be female, a variety of them exist at the ready for this roleplay. Various kinks and fetishes obviously included. I'm an experienced smut roleplayer and writer, female, and over 21, so I would prefer partners around my age.

So would anyone else be interested? Any gender for partners, must be 21 or older, and I intend to use Skype for the roleplay. I'm curious to see if any other people would be keen on this idea!

I would be interested to bring some females or dragonkind, maybe even futas. Even going as far as being used as an incubator for a dragon's egg...

Or being an official or non-official dragon breeder - kind of helper for any dragon, or between dragons.

Out of excitement for there being some interest I went ahead and created the means to begin!

http://dragonsnestrp.weebly.com

I thought you meant a group rp on the forums. I'm not interested in a live game. Sorry.

Okay...
Little problem with it.
I am not on the same time-zone, so if I write my character in, then out as I am able / online, then there is very real chance that I won't be playing with anyone. :)
Seeing that there are not a lot players at the moment.

So, I will get back at the idea when there is some people are already playing.

Back
Top Bottom