Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Interest Check] The Night Life

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Character Sheet|Main RP|OOC

Plot & Interest Check:

Everynight from dusk to dawn, a lot of people usually just go home, head to bed, and going to sleep, trying to think about a new tomorrow. What if it's not always like that for some people? Some people assume that bad things always happen at night, but they don't know is that all things goes wrong 100 percent of the time. In fact, there are so many things you can do at night, ranging from normal to bizarre.

Okay, so I've decided to do night life theme thread, since there has been a lack of those lately. No so many people has done a lot of those, so why not give this one a go, to see how long it will last. Basically, this is a free-for-all thread, where you can do whatever you want, I'm 100% sure I won't even stop you.

Q&A:

Q: Who can we play as?

A: You can play as any character, doesn't matter if they're from a TV show, Anime, Video Game, etc.

Q: Can we use Canon or OC Characters?

A: Again, doesn't matter who you play as, just play the fits you the most

Q: Will there be smut?

A: Yes, there will be a lot of smut, this thread is not everyone though

Q: What characters are allowed here?

A: Again, any character you want them to be, human, furry (or anthropomorphic character), hybrid, etc. Like the first two questions, it doesn't really matter who you're playing as.

Q: Is it always going to be night?

A: Actually, there will be time skip transition involved, where it is night time for a long period, day for a short period, then the cycle repeats

Rules:

• This is a third person thread
• Paragraph must be 2-5 sentences long, no one liners
• Character limit is at 5
• Have your character interact with other characters, don't exclude them, give them a chance

• Please respect everyone
• Have Fun

Can I maybe get a bit more detail about what your thinking? I'm not really sure what this is about, is it supernatural or realistic, or...

frightorflight said:
Can I maybe get a bit more detail about what your thinking? I'm not really sure what this is about, is it supernatural or realistic, or...
Well, it is supernatural, considering that there will be characters that part human and not human, but not in a horror way. This is a "Slice of Life" type of thread.

Well, there's already three people involved now. You, me, and Flight. But if you want a forth, I'm not sure i can wait three more months for someone else to come around.

Back
Top Bottom