Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colors of a Mood Ring ~ Replies Encouraged

MoodRingKitten

Planetoid
I'm not really certain of everything I'm going to be posting here beyond leaves of absence and maybe some random thoughts, so I guess we'll find that out together!

So I realized that weekends aren't so good for rp's x.x I'm going to reply to emails/pm's and hopefully get the ball rolling on a few things here.

Oh, and the chart below is just a fun idea I'm toying with. Since my handle is MoodRingKitten​, I might as well have at least a little fun with the colors of the mood ring, right? X3

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Current Mood: Light Pink!

mood-and-color-perfect-colors-ideas-mood-ring-colors-eye-colors-meaning-mood-ring-color.jpg

Current Mood: A lot of teal with some Light Purple polka dots!

Posted in my first forum rp in yeeeeeeeears and feeling like a virgin XD It's silly, in a way. I'm a published author and I've helped edited anthologies (among other things). I've participated in countless rp's in the past. And yet I'm Still getting all excited over an rp. There is a bit of an "it's like riding a bike" aspect to it, but I feel like the wheels are wobbling and I'm still not sure of my balance. So I guess we'll see how it goes, neh?

Current Mood: Yellow Green with Black streaks x.x

I had been working on a request thread for more days than I care to admit and had just given it a (twentieth) read-through. Not to misquote a fictional botanist, but I think I might need to Hemingway the shit out of this x.x I'll use it to break up some work I seriously need to complete for a poetry collection. Just hate that it's taking me so long.

Current Mood: Magenta with Light Purple flecks and a glint of Teal

I'm taking some advice from a very friendly pm'er and stressing less about my request thread. There's one thing I want to do before I post it though...

I'm working on my f-list.

^.^;;

Current Mood: Golden Yellow with an Orange hue.

My phone was giving me so much trouble yesterday that I wasn't able to do much of anything on it x.x I updated the software last night, so I should be able to catch up on posts today (fingers crossed!).

For those who don't know yet, I'll mainly be taking the weekends off. Between helping one friend move and visiting another, it doesn't look like this weekend will be any exception. Hope everyone has fun this weekend, and Feliz viernes!

Current Mood: Black with a Brown tiger's eye and a Golden Yellow shine.

Been rather stressed lately x.x Personal deadlines have been making quite the whooshing sound as they fly past. Going to be trying to get things back on track. Doesn't help my phone has been glitching ever since I updated the software x.x Can't do much about those deadlines from here at the moment, so going to dive into catching up on PM's and rp's (how the hell did I used to juggle a bunch of them each day? x.x).

Wish me luck!

Current Mood: Half Emerald Green, Half Light Purple, outlined in Black.

Okay! So I just have one or two things to post and then I'll actually feel all caught up! Feeling a bit stressed because of some stuff IRL x.x But I actually have a specific RP Request I want to make (for a change ^.^;; ), so I'll post that once I finish the one or two things. I'm really excited about the idea and hope I can find the right partner in crime for it!

I'm going to get back to work, but I hope everyone has a great not-Monday ^.~

-face twitch-

My long term rp post was almost done. I had maybe five minutes of work left on it. I even had the right bounce in it that I had been struggling with. I set my phone down to talk with my site sup, and the entire thing was wiped. Tried a few things to get it back, but nope! It's gone!

Not a happy kitty right now -.- I'm going to kill things in a game. Hoping to try again once I let loose some aggression.

Current Mood: So much Light Blue it's practically glowing, maybe with a few Black flecks and a Light Purple gleam.

That whooshing sound deadlines make as they go flying by is starting to get deafening x.x Trying to pool together all these different gushes of creativity so they're not quite so abstract. Maybe even gather them well enough to put them into words. Going to answer OOC PM's first, then reply to rp's. I think the issue is I'm craving an rp that's not so sexually oriented, yet that's what's mainly been asked of me so far... Think I have a few more ideas for specific requests now.

Oh, I have family flying out on Saturday who will be here for about a week. I'm not taking time off of work except for Tuesday, but I'm not sure yet how much that will affect my posts since they seem to be all over the place anyway. We shall see!

May the Fourth be with you! Happy Star Wars Day!

Current Mood: Light Blue with Light Blue spots and a Light Blue hue -.-

Sooooo sleepy. Was at work two and a half hours early. I'm Still trying to collect my thoughts. Hoping to finalize a few things before the weekend comes. Wish me luck!

Current Mood: Why isn't there a color for Lethargic? I guess the closest would be White.

Having a blah day. Going to be going out of town (and possibly out of service) tonight and through tomorrow. I'll try to reply/post before then. If I don't make it, then I'll see yah Wednesday.

Current Mood: Oh hell, just throw in all three Light colors this time XD

Took some time off to visit one of the few rainforests in the US. It was absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to try to catch up on things today, both in PM's and on role plays. I still have an idea for the request thread I'm sitting on, but I'll either have to pause a couple threads or just try to wait until something draws to a close. We'll see what happens.

Have a fun Hump Day everyone!

Current Mood: A whole lotta Light Blue.

Tired kitten is tired. I have a few things I want to post/reply to before the weekend, so I'll be working on those. It's almost Friday, so hopefully the caffeine will kick in soon enough.

Current Mood: Blue-Violet and Light Purple Taegeuk with Black borders.

I am so very sorry I went poof on everyone x.x It's been crazy on this side of the screen, including someone getting let go of at work, trying to finish up a poetry collection for publication while getting out an open call for the next volume, and buying a house! That's right, in all of a single month we managed to go from a walk-through to the closing date (next week, actually!) in all of a single month!

I feel really bad having to say this, but I'm really going to have to be super picky about the rp's I take part in >.< I just don't have enough time for even the ones I'm in. Since I mainly came here for the spark of creativity and to get me back into writing again, that means stories more focused on plot might need to take precedence.

I'm not going to be able to do much here this weekend since we'll be packing, but I'm hoping to go through on Monday and contact people.

Again, I'm really sorry about this >.< Hopefully once we're moved I can get back into the other rp's again.

Take care everyone, and Happy National Doughnut Day for those in the States! And Happy Ramadan for those who take part!

Current Mood: Constantly changing colors x.x

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long. We managed to move into the new house, but we're still in the process of The Unpackenning. We finally have WiFi, but I can't find the cord to my laptop. The client at work has decided to let the contract lapse, which ends August 8th, so I'm waiting to hear back about a new site. I also have some friends going through some difficult times right now. So there are many things still happening on this side of the screen.

I think I'm going to try to ease slowly back into this. I'll post a request thread in a bit here, but I don't think I'm up for anything x-rated at the moment. Sorry guys, just in a mood.

Take care guys, and Happy Palindrome Week (71817)

Current Mood: Unicorn farts.

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long since I visited. Had a lot of things going on this side of the screen, ranging from the job to family to hospital visits.

On the writing side, Civilized Beasts Volume II is now for sale on Amazon, among other places, and we're now accepting submissions for Volunteering III. I'm not here for (too much) shameless plugs though, I promise.

I'm adding an update to my long term rp thread. I'm still not entirely sure what kind of rp I'm looking for, but I'm getting a far better idea of what I'm (not) looking for. I think I'm just going to keep it to one or two rp's at a time, and see how that goes. I'm craving things now that I have more time. I just don't know what yet x.x

Quick Update (gotta love those quickies ^.~):
Updating my thread isn't quite as easy as I thought it would be ^.^;; Contacted a mod and waiting for a reply. In the meantime, the biggest thing is I'm not looking to be a cookie cutter role, simply going through the motions for what you have in mind. I want a chance to play my own character. To let them act and react as they see fit, not just because it's what is expected.

I guess what I'm saying is you might have more luck coming to me with a world to explore and a general theme than with the entire story already plotted out. It sounds like that could pitter away and die sooner, but honestly, some of my favorite rp's came about with a few scraps of ideas for the world and zero expectations. Quite honestly, I would love to go back to that.

Back
Top Bottom