Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check - Vore Loving Misfits

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Vorarephillia, the sexual attraction ofconsuming somebody or being consumed. Most think it's just simply a one way trip to death, amongst gore and digestion. Those who do love it tend to stay quiet, out of fear of redicule or being ostracized by friends. What appears to be something that is simple and straightforward can be surprising to many unfamiliar with the depth of this fetish.

Some cases of vore can be simple predation. Others just for sexual gratification. Some even find it as a form of romance. Some are non-consensual, others willing prey. Sometimes, The prey is devoured for food, sometimes it is to protect them from enemies This usually reviled fetish is also very compatible with other kinks as well, from BDSM, tentacles, even impregnation.

I would like to invite all those interested in either coming to learn more of this world, to find those of like minds yet have been searching for a long time here, or want to have a group that will accept you for what you enjoy. My Laboratory will always be open to all of us vore loving misfits and the curious.

I'm wanting to do an open group roleplay that people can come and go in at will. I know this isn't for everybody, which is why I want this to be more than just a story driven by a closed group.(Basically for the plot, My character, a shapeshifter who is also a mad scientist, opens up his lab to the public as a lounge, wanting to find some girls to claim as slaves that he can use and devour with no protest, amongst having like minded people come by to converse with, or to have sex. However, he has some trouble with keeping his creatures in line, leading to various situations.) The idea of this has several purposes. The main two things, aside from having fun, is helping people unfamiliar with vorarephillia understand it a bit better, but to also act as a hang out for our characters and partake in things...sexual or vore related.

A few rules I want to point out, Will add more but this is all I came up with for now.
1.For the sake of not scaring people off, Hard Vore would not be practiced here, nor will there be digestion, or forced vore.
2.All are welcome, regardless of orientation and race.
3.Be mindful that this can and will be uncomfortable for some.
4.DON'T FEED THE CREATURES! except it's going to be yourself.

This is ambitious for me, but is there anyone who would want to see this be a real thing? If you have any questions, feel free to ask. This kinda still is a work in progress, so I'll update this when necessary or I have something to add.

Would be interested... a Drow woman looking for new thrills visiting the open lab... Also wanting to get some of them for her own use at back home, maybe as traps, maybe just for fun. So, she would try to take samples. Even using her own body.

Back
Top Bottom