Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Demon Lord and his Reconquest of the World [Male looking for Female]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadMan

Star
Hey there!

Before anything, The Rururururules...or at least my stuff in regards to rules.
1.) Be at least semi-literate.
2.) At least match what I'm throwing at you and I'll do the same. I tend to do a very minimum 1 paragraph with 4 lines when I type up my posts in Notepad, but will generally match what my partners give me. To be completely honest, that isn't too difficult to match.
3.) As long as you respect my kinks, I'll respect yours.
4.) Please do not post on this thread to contact me, send a PM. If you do post here, I'm gonna have to delete the thread and repost it to keep everything in order.

I should also mention, I have 4 questions I ask everybody before starting a roleplay. If they aren't answered in some shape or form during the roleplay, I will ask them.
a.) Do you have a preference for post size?
b.) Do you have a preference for cock size?
c.) Are there any specific kinks you'd like to see in this?
d.) Do you have a preference for roleplay medium (ie YIM, PMs, Threads, AIM, etc etc.)

So, I now have something I've been trying for...quite some time to get off the ground that is tied in with my Demon Warrior Plot thing. After the brief starter, I'll post basically a TL;DR version of what I'm looking for.

-----

Within the vast Southern Deserts of the super-continent Pangaea Ultima stood a massive tower, as black as a starless night and standing high into the skies with the occasional cloud bursting on the side. It was located at the farthest points of civilization. A trip there was borderline suicide as a party would need provisions for weeks to reach the tower and return. But it was worth it as there were rumours among the various adventuring guilds of Pangaea Ultima that even the grounds around the tower held treasures and artifacts that would make any one richer than the gods themselves and the tower itself held even grander treasures. But...while every rumour had its lining of truth, most if not all forgot why the tower existed.

Forgotten by history and long before even the oldest kingdom stood proud, before even the eldest god took their throne, lived a Demon Lord named Byzanthulhu Oqsvvalxawa Btyrecallaiwea. He ruled the entire continent, from the fledgling Grand Forest to the west to the massive snow covered mountains of the north, from the Nippio islands of the east and his lush homelands of the south. Every species alive, be they Human, orc, elf, dwarf, beast, or even god, fell under his control. He was benevolent to those that were under him, barely asking for a thing but a monthly tribute of either gold or a virgin woman. But those who resisted, tried to rebel against the Demon lord were met with his full wrath. A great and dark army would fall on their land, rending it apart and bringing it to it's knees in days if not hours. The men were castrated and worked to death while the women were used as breeding stock for the army. Children were often times slaughtered to prove a point. Sometimes centuries would go between attempts of rebellion, until the final rebellion.

In secret and far from the prying eyes of the Demon Lord's spies rose up the greatest army ever known. It descended on the home lands of the great Lord, burning everything to ash and cinders until reaching the tower. The Siege of the Tower lasted for days, a full week even, and despite the great war machines and powerful warriors that were present, the Demon Army was pushing them back. On the last day and under the cover of night, a great wizard along with a young knight and a small party penetrated the tower and fought their way into the throne room of the Demon Lord. The battle was fierce with the Demon Lord's greatest warriors dying along with a majority of the party. In the end, the Knight held off the Demon Lord as the Wizard cast one last spell, locking the Demon Lord in time on his throne and sending him into a deep slumber. The Knight survived the fight, but the Wizard perished, the spell proving too much for him to survive. The Knight was heralded as a great hero and the world was at relative peace and safety -- with the exception of the squabbles of nations -- until one fateful day.

The lands around the Tower was the skeletons of life and ancient war-machines of impossibly advanced technology. The tower itself was solid black and seemed to bend at times at impossible angles. The surface was surprisingly cool to the touch. Along the southern side of the tower was a massive pair of doors and beyond those doors was the Atrium, the first room. The interior beyond was...strange to say the least, bent by magic not known to modern scholars. For those that obeyed and worshiped the Demon Lord, they found exactly what they needed and wanted in the tower and it was always a short walk to meeting their ancient master in his Throne Room.

The Throne Room was cast in perpetual darkness with the sole exception of floating candles leading up to the throne, which in and of itself seemed to cast its own light. A great and monstrous state sat upon the throne, made of stone like that of the throne. It was a depiction of a barely humanoid being with long, lankly muscled arms arms and legs, hands and feet that ended in claws. Only a loincloth clothed the being. Its head was more reminiscent of an octopus from the Eastern Oceans than a normal humanoid head. A great beard of tentacles covered what one could only speculate is its mouth. Its eyes were closed, but at the same time one couldn't help but feel like it was watching them.

-----

Basically it starts with the reawakening of an ancient demon lord who had been sealed away in a temporal prison for thousands of years. He is either released by a cult that sprung up recently. Near most information about the Demon Lord had been erased from history, either accidentally or on purpose. After reawakening, he creates a Dungeon for the heroes that are sure to come and try to defeat him. He kills the male heroes or corrupts them and breaks the female heroes, either forcing them to into his growing harem or to become breeders for his army.

Meanwhile, he is leading his armies to reconquer the world that was once his. If a kingdom surrenders with little to no fight, they are left alone with only a modest tax of gold, virgins, and resources as his only regular contact. The female rulers of these kingdoms (Queen/Princess/Goddess/Whatever) are forced into his harem. However, if a kingdom refuses his offer to surrender or becomes to much of a hassle, the entire kingdom is razed to the ground and not a single soul is saved from punishment.

That's pretty much it. This will go in three Phases:
The Reawakening. This has two ways of being done with either the demon lord being awoken by a cult or by a group of hapless adventurers.
The Heroes. Groups of heroes will attack the demon lord's tower, only to be dealt with in differing manners.
The Reconquering of the World. Pretty self explanitory.

This whole thing is something I've been looking for for quite sometime now. It can be either short term or long term, though long term would work better.
If my partner would like, I can set up a google docs spreadsheet to keep track of characters.

And before I have someone ask, no, this won't really work with just one character per both of us. I will be doubling as the Demon Lord, any Male NPCs, Monsters, and a few other characters. At the same time, I ask that my partner controls the harem and any female characters.

This is my second time writing this up and as such, I'm posting this as is before my computer self-reboots again. But I will be doing massive...additions to this, mostly in the form of perspective kinks I'd like to see in this and assorted other things. For now however, this is it.

**KINKS**
Now, this will be a constantly growing list of kinks I would like to see in this. This section will be split into two parts: Non-optional and Optional. Should be fairly easy to understand. Non-optional are the kinks that need to be in this for it to even remotely work, but is basically set and a rather short list. Optional are kinks I would like to see, but are integeral to the general plot; will be constantly expanding as I remember more and more kinks I like and enjoy.

Non-optional
Harem
Tentacles -- Byzanthulhu has a...well, beard of tentacles that can be used for a wide variety of things from manipulation to just straight-up fucking. This is just an aspect of his character.
Big cocks -- I tend to play Byzanth as having a...well, very sizable phallus. As large 30-inches in length and 18-inches in circumference. Basically the kind of cocks that, without the assistance of magic and a fantasy setting, would likely split a woman in half. Luckily this is a fantasy setting and there is magic involved, so ladies can take a cock that would shame a horse.
Inflation and Heavily excessive cum -- goes hand in hand with each other. Byzanth can and will cum literal gallons of jizz, amounts that would fill a few bathtubs. As such, ladies tend to look like they are pregnant with litters of 12 by the time he is done.
Multiple Orgasms -- I probably shouldn't have to list this one, but I do get the kinds of partners who are one orgasm per round with their ladies. Again, fantasy setting. My guys generally like their ladies to cum hard, fast, and frequently. You don't have to mention every orgasm, but probably should mention it every once in a while. I think the record one of my guys -- Byzanth in this case -- is around a hundred orgasms. On top of this, my guys will rarely be 'One Round Johnnys'. Sessions can last hours, though we don't have to roleplay all of that. Actually I would prefer not to. Every lady in the scene gets a round and then on to the next scene is how I normally do things.
Ahegao/Fucked Silly -- Goes hand in hand with multiple orgasms above. Basically a woman is fucked and cums so much they basically lose all mental coherency for a short period of time.
Non-human/extra-species ladies -- Gonna be frank, humans can be pretty boring if they are the only ones in a harem. As such, I like a wide variety. Lamias, Centaurs, Elves of all kinds, Draenai, Viera, Beast People of all kinds and ranging from human-like with animal ears and tail to full-blown anthro, etc etc etc. Fantasy setting with a wide variety of species. Humans can be in the harem, but I would like a rather low amount.
Cervical Penetration -- Goes hand in hand with the Big Cocks kink above.

Optional
Inverted Nipples
Piercings
Tattoos
Lingerie/Negligee
Dubious or Straight Up Non-con
Lactation
Netorare/Cuckhold
Cock and Ball Worship
Wake-up/Good Morning Sex

I recently created a spreadsheet that has quite a few picture suggestions of a number of different fantasy races in the setting. Not sure if mentioned above, but I do like it when partners use a picture alongside a description. I just like the visual representation so I know what we are both imagining. Be warned, some of the pictures are NSFW -- though I did try to stick to SFW -- and illustrations.
Spreadsheet Thangamagigger
I would like to mention, I don't mind in the slightest if partners come forward with their own pictures. I actually quite enjoy it. I like seeing what partners may come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom