Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lance & Dragons [Rave X Ironic]

“That’s the problem is that not many people stick around long enough to see the potential I have and what I have to offer.” Rapidly she responded, sighing at the years of frustration she felt. It felt good to talk it out to someone. “Your very kind to let me nag your ear off. I feel a lot better now.” A small laugh escaped from her lips. It was nice to feel like she could act herself without worrying about what he thought of her. Her breathing began to pick up, noticing just how close he got to her. A digit started to play with her hip, but she would be lying if she didn’t admit her liking to it.

“So, you’re saying you would still think I am attractive regardless of what species I was? You’re definitely a rare one.” She lightly nudged at his ribs with her elbow, her cheeks beginning to hurt from how much she smiled tonight. It was hard to remember the last time she felt this way, doubting she ever felt it at all in the first place. “I can see why your father gives you a lot of women to choose from, since you’re charming.”

Despite being slow and steady with grabbing her, she still took it as a surprise. Just as she landed on his lap, her rear would feel the slight arch of his heated member. It was warm there, much warmer than the rest of his body. A small gasp of air left her flabbergasted lips, feeling locked into his arms as the bulges of his tensed muscles grazed her skin.

“I see you’re growing some courage, but I don’t think that’s the only thing that’s growing right now.” She implied, getting the hang of this hinting game. Her rear wiggled slightly to nudge at the aching bulge in his trousers. “I may not be knowledgeable in different subjects but I do know what this means. I honestly didn’t know I had that big of an effect on you. It feels like I am sitting on a brick.” She joked before casually coiling her arms around the nape of his neck.

“I can’t help but be straightforward with you, so I apologize in advance if I cause your cheeks to puff in embarrassment.” Her giggle filled his ear before she tauntingly nibbled at the love of it, her breathing hot as it left her lips to scrape against the flesh of his cartilage. “I want to see how far I can push you, Jarvan. Can you really tame this feral dragon? Can you claim it as your own?” Her own wetness was beginning to seep from her underclothing.

"It's their loss-- they miss out on someone like you, and I can't imagine someone stupid enough to do that. But, good for me I suppose, since I'm the one that ends up with you in a cave, near naked on a blanket of fur." He grinned then, teasing and laughing along with her. "Don't thank me for listening though. You're the first of your kind that I've met, and you're...interesting, in so many more ways than one. Of course I'd want you to speak, as much as I can listen. There are many secrets I bet you can tell me, about things I don't know. About you...and what you can do."

Hinted words again, before her question would be promptly answered. "A rare one, perhaps, but you are rarer still. I'm just bold enough to admit my attraction to you, the curves of your body, the smile-- even that laugh." He mused, and the comment about him being charming was just met with a flash of teeth from a wicked grin. As if he was saying that he knew he was charming alright, but there was an air of genuine truth about him. He was charming, but he wasn't playing her. He was simply...smitten.

It was when she spoke about something else growing that he perked up a bit. He didn't think she would dare to comment on it, but when she did, he let out a nervous laugh and adjusted his hips lightly, which only managed to grind that hardening cock up against the curve of her ass that much harder. It was the opposite effect of what he intended, but all the same, it now throbbed beneath her, impossible to miss. "Well, at least it is proof that what I was saying was not empty compliment. You have...tugged on the ropes of the primal male in me." His grin widened then, and both hands now shifted to her legs, brushing them both at each side of him so that she straddled him.

Yet when she turned straightforward and offered him her...proposal, he paused to listen to it all. Not a word was spoken from him, he only kept his hips bucked up, and his cock ground up against her wet slit through the simple cloths that kept her from him. "You know-- I didn't mention it earlier but...a Knight of Demacia is not allowed to refuse a challenge." His grin returned then, a bit more wicked, a bit more lustful. The hands that held her hips quite purposely rolled her up, grinding her along every inch of the hardened brick as she called it, as if to display just how much would have to enter her, for her to see if he could tame her, and it was no less than eight or nine inches of thick and meaty girth.

"And that was a direct challenge, was it not? Now...I must claim this dragon, with my hands, and with the brick you sit on." He growled out the words then, nervousness faded in place of lust and desire, and as if to emphasize this, his hands shifted once more, but now to remove any cloth between them and tear it away to leave themselves bare.

“If I were you I wouldn’t get so cocky.” She jeered at him, removing herself from the nibbling she started at his lobe. As he bucked his hips upwards his public area rubbed up gently against her already aching clitoris, causing a slight moan to erupt from within. “How would you feel if I told you that this vessel has never once been touched or claimed before? That you would be the first to discover what I truly have to offer?” Her hands shifted to his shoulders as she steadied herself on top of him, her legs gripping tightly around his legs as she continued to straddle him.

His large hands browsed against her curves furthermore, only to stop at the hem of her sports bra. Kindly her own hands would lay against the back of his own, guiding him on how to properly take off her clothing. It wasn’t rocket science, she knew that he knew what he was doing, but to do it together added even more tension to the flame that was burning of lust and desire. Her heart raced, now realizing as some of the lust faded for a moment that she was about to show this man her true self. Then, another spark hit her, uncaring with a dosage of excitement. How would he view her without any clothing?

It seemed to be dragging time, to get that damned top off, but she wanted to make him wait. Her under breast slipped through, showing how round and plump they really were, until a small part of her areola showed, then her erect nipples popped outwards. Just a few more inches and she would lift the piece of fabric over her head to toss it carelessly inside the cave.

Slowly, her hips started to grind up against his length, feeling the hardened meat slip between her covered lips between her hips. Their foreheads were touching, the tip of their noses barley grazing each other, her parted lips blowing hot air into his own, daring to lock lips with his. A feral side of her pressed her chest roughly up against his own, her nipples digging into his flesh as her lips finally pierced his own. A chaotic collision of lust and yearning. She would pour everything into that single, first kiss they shared. Her loneliness, her happiness of finally meeting him, everything.

As her kiss deepened, the pecks more intense and coarse, her hands strayed down to grip his own once more, guiding his index fingers to loop inside of her lower torso’s clothing, begging him to finally leave her bare, for his eyes to drink in the sight.

"But would a humble man be able to tame a Dragon as dangerous as you?" He retorted, every word leaving a deep and growled sylabul, coated with lust and desire. The straddle alone with enough to arouse him to full, and a lesser man would have came right then and there from the contrast of hot and cold touches, especially to a place as sensitive as a man's shaft. Yet he endured only because he was so desperate to explore her in full, to see a bare dragon grinding down on him with her full force, and all the lust and desire she had to offer.

Yet everything was agonizingly slow-- and it was almost perfect. The tension of the sexuality was heavy enough that he panted his breath when he didn't need to. His hands were stolen, taken to her bra so that step by step, like a showcase for his eyes, he would discover the bare curves of her breasts inch by inch. If she was looking for a reaction, she'd find it in the bite of his own lower lip that kept him from acting too rashly, or jumping the gun in reaction to what he saw. She'd feel his cock suddenly twitch and throb between her thighs, all the more evidence of his arousal at what he saw.

Her bra was instantly replaced by a hand, fingers pressing the flesh it held in a light squeeze, while the index and middle finger lightly pinched the erect nipple between them as if to test her sensitivity. Yet before he could speak a word, that grip was shaken off in favor of her pressing her breasts up against him, and in a heat moment she had taken him into a kiss so heated with her passion he was instantly lost in her touch. His tongue darted forward to meet her own, slipping between the confines of her lips to dance within the shelter of her mouth. He was intent on tasting her in full, and that meant his lips would not close if not on her own, or her tongue within his own pair.

Yet moans were escaping into the lips he kissed, for he deliberately started grinding up and down to sandwich his shaft between her thighs, and run her clit up along his groin while her wet slit canvased every inch of his cock. Eager hands grabbed her ass and aided her grinding, quickly turning a simple straddle into dry-humping with minimum clothes on. She'd feel his cock twitch and throb again at the sensation, before hands reached to remove everything and did so successfully.

His finger hooked in the hoop required to pull the final pieces of her garments down, and he yanked them away in unison with a tug from her ass downwards that dragged along with them the final piece covering him up. She would go bare at the same time he would, and when his cock would spring free, it would smack against the wet slit it was rubbing and grinding against earlier. In one fluid motion, he'd buck her up his cock again as he was doing when they were clothed-- only this time, the lips of her cunt would be dragged up the raw and bare cock beneath, from the very base of his sac, to the very tip of his crown and down again.

Once Jarvan started to tug downwards on her panties she knew that this would mean no turning back, and she was okay with this. Her lips continued to smack along his, her own tongue invading his gaped mouth as it began to wrestle with his wet muscle. Gently her teeth nibbled against the tip of his tongue before sucking it into her mouth, sucking on the fleeing muscle before she drew back. A long strand of saliva was the only thing left to connect their lips together before it disappeared.

Her female anatomy was finally on full display for him to see. Her swollen pink folds glistened as her own juices acted as lubricant. She hadn’t noticed how we she was until she peered down to see her own cunt, watching eagerly as his own trousers were removed to reveal his last secret to her.

Like a rocket it burst out, its head flying upwards to stare at the ceiling. It was thicker and bigger than she had imagined despite rubbing up against it for a few minutes. Before she had a chance to get used to seeing it with her own eyes he would grind the bulbous tip of his cock into her folds, the friction causing her clitoris to be stimulated. “Jarvan…” She breathlessly breathed outwards to him, her lips quickly locking into his for emotional support during this rough time for her. She wanted to cum all over the length of his cock, but she didn’t dare to. Shyvana needed to explore him more, and a light bulb flickered quickly inside of her naughty mind.

A final kiss was focused his way before she grasped onto the grizzly hide to shield them into it. Nothing but darkness clouded their vision, the inside already growing too hot to bare from their ever-growing lust. “Shh…” she reassured him as her thumb violently pressed up against his lips to smear them chaotically. Like the animal she was she seemed to be searching for her prey, crouching down on all fours before motioning backwards. She lowered herself enough to have her face be met with the pulsating fuck-pole.

Licking her lips, she was eager to taste him, to have him linger on the tip of her tongue. With her growing excitement, she would place her hot hand on the base of his cock, aiming the tip to be guided directly inside of her mouth. Opening nice and wide, she let the long and girthy cock to enter inside, her cheeks hollowing as her lips wrapped around the veiny prick. She could feel his pulse as her lips suctioned around his skin, the veins adding variation in texture. Her tongue swirled around like a wet paintbrush against her new canvas, coating it with her saliva as she worked her way down further.

The tip poked the back of her throat, and at first, she felt like she wasn’t prepared to shove it into the depths of her throat, but she held true to her curiosity and proceeded forward. Her throat grew constricting around his girth, her swallows adding an extreme tightness for a split second as her muscles moved to try and force the cock to go downwards with her saliva. She held herself there, almost at the base of his cock, for the two to grow accompanied with the new sensation, mostly to get her throat use to being filled. Even though he couldn’t see her, more than likely, her hues lifted to see his reaction.

His words escaped between her lips this time, whispers of heated passion and want that only dared to echo out between kisses rather than interrupt them, making a mess of saliva between them that would leave a seductive trail hanging between their tongues. "If I am to be the first-- then I will have you want for none after me." He growled out the words not simply in cofidence, but purely knowing that this was already a woman he would be a damn fool to release, and as such, expected to provide her with as much satisfaction as his cock can fill her with.

It was prepping her for just that, as the grinds of his shaft up against the wet slit only managed to coat it with enough wetness that it would eventually be an easy yet friction-filled task to slide it inside her. The dry-humping alone was enough to make him cum had it persisted, for the warmth of her slit running up and down his shaft had him lust-drunk and eager. The throbbing meat shaft would pause its grinding when her slit reached the head of him, teasing with a few prods at the folds above before grinding her down again, as if to tempt and tease again just as she was teasing him.

Yet suddenly, the tables turned on him once more. He was consumed in a veil of darkness and fur, the fire leaving him blind. Instantly he had to rely on nothing but feeling, and what he felt was his dragon mate crawling down on all fours, and climbing down his body as if it was prey to be tasted and scaled. Ironically, he was the one to growl out in lust and approval, hips thrusting upwards instantly when she reached for his cock as if handing it to her on a silver platter, hard and thick pillar of a cock that demanded the attentions of either her cunt, or her lips. "Demacian women never do things like this..." He grunted his words out mid-growls, and all to encourage her. "Show me how you feel."

And how her mouth felt was something indescribable. The swallow of a dragon-- the wrap of her warm lips around a shaft was so intoxicating and pleasurable that the moment she guided the cock directly into her mouth, a shot of precum escaped the crown and spilled right along the tongue that was exploring the veins of his shaft. It only had his cock twitching as it explored her throat and delved deeper, guided into the very back until he felt her nose touch his groin, and the full length of him, from balls to crown, was swallowed by the dragon. "Ahh my...fuck...yes...Shyvarra...yes..." He could not help his instinctive goading, and it was followed quickly.

His hands reached for her hair, and he began to aid in her exploration, suddenly bucking his hips up and down to thrust his cock upwards into her descent. She would swallow downwards, and he would pump his shaft upwards to fill and empty her throat in quick succession. He would never let the tip of his cock leave her lips, but the pumping was suddenly constant. If she wanted to see his expression-- she'd note his eyes were closed shut from the pleasure, attempting to open to try and watch the sultry and beautiful face with a mouthful of cock. Every muscle on his body tensed. His ass hovered off the floor as his hips bucked wildly upwards, to fill her with as much of his shaft and girth as she could take, for as long as she would take it-- or until he spilled his load inside her throat, and she'd be made to taste her mate's cum.

He encouraged her to push the limits, guiding her head downwards as her mouth would rein-act what her love tunnel would be doing to him next. Her tongue flattened as the backside of his shaft grinded up against it, her hands roughly gripping his thighs as she held herself in place to maximize her movements. Her hues glanced towards his own, to see his closed eyelids, and she knew she was sending him into pure bliss.

A tiny gag emitted from her throat, her eyes widening as he bucked his hips upwards, shoving his rod completely into her mouth, her lips kissing the base of his cock. He held her there for a moment before she tugged away, gasping for air. Her throat widened, becoming adjusted to the size of his girth. Her nails dug into his skin, small crescent-like shapes marking into his flesh.

Feeling the courage she swallowed his cock whole furthermore, this time increasing the length she held onto him. Her right hand lingered down towards his dangling sack, grasping at the two marble-like balls before fondling them within the palm of her hand. She knew she had him wrapped around her finger, especially stimulating everything.

Lightly she squeezed the sac, feeling his balls tighten from the tension she was giving them. She could put a whore to shame, and she wasn't even that experienced to know exactly what she was doing; instinct just naturally kicked into overdrive.

Something about all this happening in the darkness beneath the fur covers made everything more erotic. Not seeing exactly what she was doing, and simply relying on the pleasure senses of his cock alone to feel where she was, drove him crazy with desire and lust. He felt his cock pulse the more she played with it, and it seemed the little stings of pain caused by the dig of her nails into his skin when she held on only managed to arouse him further, evident by the sudden increase in the pace of his thrusting into her throat when she did so.

She gagged and spit him out for a moment, allowing the cool air around them to tingle the wet shaft of his cock and a groan escaped him then as if he was desperate for the shelter of her mouth once more. Ask and ye shall receive-- the next moment, her throat widened and she pushed her limits to completion, suddenly delving the entire length of his meat rod down her throat and holding it in full. His cock's tip flicked and twitched as it was squeezed by the muscles of her neck, and another moan escaped him. "Aghh fuck! How are you so...good at this...Im gonna...aghh!"

His words were a threat, or a promise, of what was to come. She'd pushed him over the edge the moment her hands started to play with his sac, and his balls fell between one finger to the next as she toyed with them. Suddenly, his back arched upwards, and his hands gripped the sides of her head to pin her nose to his groin and wedge the entirety of his cock as far down his throat as he possibly could. "I'm gonna fucking...aghhH!!"

It was his final groan of pleasure, before she'd feel the effect of her tongue and throat's dances around his cock. The cum would rush up from the balls, erupt up the shaft and suddenly shoot and spill in thick ropes of white right down her throat, forcing her to swallow. Every muscle on his body tensed and his back arched, his nails digging into her hair to hold her still while he came in wave after wave-- and that was only the first load of the night.

He grasped onto her tightly, tighter than she had ever experienced before. It hurt almost, the way he grabbed her as he moaned in ecstasy. Joy was overflowing in her, realizing that she really wasn’t doing such a shabby job. Taking her pride, she wanted to show him just how far she could get him, and her hands continued to grope at his enlarged sac. She must’ve hit the spot, triggering an immediate reaction within him.

The feeling of his body tremoring underneath her sent a signal, notifying her that he was very close to eruption; even his cock twitched and pulsated in agony, wanting that built up tension to be released. She didn’t think anything of it, and continued to press her lips up against the base, until his engorged phalanges tightly gripped at her tresses, holding her down in a lock to keep her from moving. Her eyes widened, tears streaming down her rosy cheeks.

A hot, slightly burning liquid poured down into her throat, almost choking her with the abruptness. Her throat naturally swallowed the gooey liquid that trickled inside of it. Her gulps were strong and harsh, swallowing down the overflowing cum. It stung as it streamed down her esophagus, the warmth like hot soup that she was trying to eat too rapidly. Once he finished his last squirt inside of her mouth, speedily she removed herself off from him, taking the grizzly hide with her as she breathed heavily. Her body was ridden with sweat, her cleavage and stomach glowing as the flames reflected the sweat.

“Wow…” She breathed out, having to catch her breath even after such a simple word. “I never expected that!” It was hard not to laugh at the unexpectedness of his actions, her heart still racing from the moment. “You’re pretty spunky for a knight, show me what more you can do.” Her tongue darted outwards to lap at her lips, taking the remnants of cum to swallow them whole.

She sucked and swallowed so expertly that there was no hope for a single drop of cum to spill. At most, anything not swallowed would simply remain on his cock, or smear her lips when she parted-- but she would not do so, and he would not let go until he was utterly milked from his first load, and his shaft left to pillar up, drained of its first few waves of cum.

The sight alone was enough to keep the man erect as he finally leaned back and pressed his back to the fur, eyes still watching her as she gasped for a bit of air. He saw her cum smeared lips, the flush on her cheeks, and her naked form once more as she licked away any cum on her lips and his cock all but twitched again. She was so good at arousing him without realizing it that he wondered for a moment if he'd ever go flacid again with her around.

Her words and laughter brought upon similar reactions from him, a quick grin slipping onto his lips. "Well what'd you expect? Your mouth is better than most cunts I've experienced-- and you?...You are a woman of many talents." He growled out the words, lewd compliments phrased in not so lewd ways. Though when she licked the very tip of his cock, it was like a challenge asking him to do more. She voiced that very challenge to him next-- as if wanting to know what he could do to her in turn, and he would not disappoint.

Quickly he would sit up again, but this time he would reach for her and grab hold of her icy horns. He'd use them to pull her towards him, only to drape her down onto the floor rather than against him. He left her to fall on the soft furs on all fours, ass perked up, and breasts touching down. He'd get up to his knees, positioning himself behind her just right to suddenly slip his cock between her thighs, and grind the shaft back and forth a few times just to rub and dry-hump her once more.

His cock was already lubricated-- this was to simply set her loins ablaze, tease at her clit, and make her cunt crave him a moment longer. "It is time I repaid the favor-- and tamed the dragon. You will see how good it feels, to be made to cum on all fours." He grinned, his words a promise, before his hips shifted back, and when they'd thrust forward again, the head of his meat rod would be spearing through her cunt's lips, and slowly, in agonizing pleasure, parting the folds of her slit so he'd break through her hymen, and be the first to fuck and fill the dragon.

The way he man-handled her was to die for. It was a new feeling for her, to not be the one in charge while someone else took over for her. She wanted to whip back around and to show him her dominance, but it would be best for her to enjoy the ride and see how dominant he truly was. Could he be fit enough to control her? She'll sit there and find out, all with an amused grin on her lips.

"I have to admit, I'm scared." She whispered as her breasts dig into the blanket underneath her, those fingers sprawling outwards to violently grip at the hide. It kept her from becoming more afraid as she cocked her head to face his direction, watching him grasp his cock go motion it towards her enclosed slit.

"It's going to feel so good, to be penetrated by someone who I know truly cares about me, even if we did just meet." Her heart jolted, realizing the words that were seeping from her mouth like honey. But she was being honest. Taking a deep breath of the cold air, she would prepare herself of what was to come.

Gently, but with enough force to plummet through her hymen, she would finally be claimed. Her love Joelle opened wider to allow his girth to fit inside. Her walls molded the shape of his cock, squeezing onto him like a vise. The mushroom head buried deeper inside, causing the girl to bury her own head into the blanket. A small amount of blood trickled down her lips and downwards to her inner thighs, a hint of iron masking the air if they inhaled strong enough.

"How does it feel to claim my virginity, Jarvan?" She panted out, her breasts jolting as he continued to thrust inside of her newly opened cunt.

She had her turn of dominance and now it was his-- but it would not come with brutality or carelessness. He was dominant, but he knew he felt something for her deeper than just the desire to breed. She was intriguing. Gorgeous. Powerful-- and he wanted her in more ways than one. Not just to own her, but to tame and claim her all the same. To have her leaving this cave declaring that his cock was hers alone, and that her body would be his to completely explore and take, and not share with another. He would not need to, regardless, for her cunt and the beginning of its exploration was already more euphoric and pleasurable than anything else he'd experienced.

When she admitted she was scared however, his upper body leaned down upon her own just so his lips could nip at the back of her neck, and he'd allow her to feel the press of his chest against her back as if to assure and comfort her. A first time was always distressing. "Shh...you took care of me, I will take care of you." He'd only leave her with those words, needing her to trust him for the next bit.

And it paid off. She moaned out her desire, and proclaimed the truth-- he did care about her, and what followed was only a small hint of pain. The blood coating his cock and running down her thighs was minimal, quickly overshadowed by the sudden pleasure of his cock's delving into the his ice dragon's cunt, and suddenly filling it with each and every inch of his meat rod. She was an ice dragon, but her slit felt so warm and wet that he could barely start thrusting without moaning out. "Fuck! Yes...you feel so fucking good...you're...going to be with me now...from now on. I can't let go of this."

He'd demand her stay with him, regardless of how quick things were moving, and how recently they met, but he couldn't help it. "I will be your first and your fucking last. My cock will never enter another again!" he growled out once more, grabbing onto her ass and digging his nails into the soft flesh. The wet slickness of her cunt made every slap of his hips and cock into her audible and lewd, the cave only serving to echo the sounds. His cock suddenly started to twitch, and precum began to spill and flood her greedy slit just as it did down her throat.

A hand reached forward suddenly to take a grip of her hair, using it to propel himself forward and ram his cock inside of her at a growing pace. She may have just opened up for him, and her hymen just broken through, but he was fucking her as if she was designed to be fucked. Made to be fit around every inch of his cock, and he could barely push a thrust in without growling out in satisfied, lust-drunk approval.

“Just because you’ve already stated that I was yours doesn’t mean it’s the other way around… yet.” Her words were taunting as his hips bucked up to slam his fat cock deep within her canal. Although she was soaked, her vessel was still constricting with his length. “I can just tell you’re not going to last much longer at this rate. I can feel your cock twitch inside of me, just begging to be milked like a cow.” Her fingers gripped even tighter on the hide, her chest pressing down as hard as she could stand on the hardened ground.

Easily she spread her legs further apart to grant him more movement with each thrust. The sweat caused their skin to stick together when he slammed into her, feeling them pry apart each time he would back up only to slam into her once again. Maybe it was her who couldn’t hold it anymore, feeling her thighs grow sluggish and wobbling more than usual.

“I feel like I’m melting…” She panted out, her heart trying to catch up with the action as it raced inside of her small chest. She grew wet with each time he moaned out, especially since all he wanted was her cunt and not another. “Fuck… you’re so big!” She exclaimed as the tip of his cock hit her cervix. Her neck arched backwards as his rough hand tugged at it selfishly, the blows of their impact rising in strength.

“Oooh… Jarvan… You’re going to make me cum all over your cock!” She shuddered the words out, her body beginning to tremble due to the uprising orgasm she was about to experience. It took a minute, but gradually she lifted her right hand down the curves of her stomach before bringing it to her throbbing clitoris. Using her index, middle, and ring finger she would gently graze the small organ, emitting a large amount of euphoria to erupt inside of her. She couldn’t’ take the pleasure and had to bury her face into the hide, moaning out as loud as her lungs permitted.

"I might change your mind when I make you cum all around my cock." He retorted instantly, a groan escaping him as he felt that very thing twitch and throb inside her now with each thrust. The tightness of her canals were incomprable to her throat. It had milked him and sucked him dry, but this was an entirely different feeling. The way it attempted to squeeze out every drop of cum out of him was something that would make any regular man pass out-- but he held on, to her hair and to her ass, bucking inside her like a wild bull ramming and rutting into its mate.

"You'll take it, won't you? You'll take every little drop of my cum inside you like a good little dragon girl!" His dominance over powered him, and his words reflected it, the slaps of his hips against her ass a percussion of sounds to his words. He could feel the curve redden from the friction, and the amount of smacks and slaps that followed. His cock was leaking precum all over again, spilling it right along the walls of her wet and greedy slit, coating her cervix and washing away the pain of the sting each time the head of his cock rammed against it.

Then he felt it suddenly-- the constriction of her pussy around him, and she yelled out her intent to cum. Not a moment later did he watch her hand lower to finger fuck herself, while her slit suddenly seized and squeezed every inch of his shaft, spilling her orgasm and cum all over his cock as she promised. It triggered his own instantly, and a loud growl of pleasure surged through him. He felt it all, every inch of euphoria running through his skin and up his spine. "Fuck! Me too! Im gonna cum! Oh fuck! FUCK!" He cursed out one final time, before he could hold on no longer.

He spread his legs outwards and held himself to the ground by his hands, leaning forward to throw all of his weight on her and driving his cock so far forward that he wedged it inside her from balls to tip. That's when it would happen. A moan escaped his throat, and he began cumming in little, repetitive thrusts inside her already wet and hungry little pussy. Their sweat covered bodies crashed into one another, and one hand reached down to grab onto the one she used to finger herself, suddenly adding pressure and friction to the toying of her clit as he came. He'd continue fucking her through his own orgasm, completely intent on having that pussy milk him dry once more.

Powerful surges erupted throughout her body, her moans weaving in and out with intensity. Jarvan would be able to feel the way her tight cunt sputtered as her orgasm allowed her creamy honey to pour over his cock. “Don’t stop, keep fucking me!” She groaned out as those ice-cold hues rolled into the back of her skull. That’s when she realized that her orgasm triggered his own.

His hips bucked with harsher thrusts, causing his fuck-pole to dig deeper into her cunt, the tip edging inside of her cervix. It deepened her orgasm, the sounds of her juices being churned with his dick resonated the cave that encompassed them. “I can feel your dick twitch in me, I know my pussy makes you want to cum inside of it…” Taunting him, she would stick her ass in the air to make her cunt more tightened around his shaft.

Long, thick, and stringy loads of cum poured inside of her, filling up her womb and causes the excess to leak from the tiny openings of where his cock didn’t fill her walls. “It’s so warm and thick… It’s as if you didn’t even cum just a few minutes ago.” Sweat strolled down from her forehead down to her cheeks to dribble from her jawline. Fucking was a workout in itself, she soon learned.

“I can’t help but feel jealous from all of the other females you fucked.” She growled, the jealousy vibrating from her voice for him to be aware that she was serious. “I want you…” She paused, removing herself from his cock. Everything that was held inside of her pussy suddenly discharged out, coating her inner thighs before leaving a pool underneath her legs. She whipped around, her appetite not quenched, and pushed down on his chest with everything she had. Though she seemed small and fragile, the forte of a dragon soared through her burning muscles, causing the more than likely stunned male to be surprised.

“I want you… All. To. My. Self.” She straddled around him again, but this time taking charge of the situation. She lifted herself up enough to take her right hand to reach around and grab his still throbbing cock. Forcefully, she pointed the tip of his cock towards her puckered-unused hole, before making herself sit down on the rod. She grabbed him tightly as it slid its way into her, letting out a long exasperated moan before she sat down onto him completely.

The more she screamed for him to keep fucking her, the harder he came. Every word she slipped out of her lips had his cock twitching and throbbing harder, eager to just dump every drop of his load inside her greedy little slit that kept taking the punishment and drinking all the cum he poured into her. She was utterly insatiable and she was driving him crazy with pleasure, every pore on his body dedicated to simply thrusting, and fucking, and cumming.

It would not stop, even as the head pressed and prodded open the cervix that kept him abay and away from her womb-- and he came in there too, spilling the last shots of cum so deep within her that it smeared the very walls of her womanhood, and poured where cum shouldn't be pumped in directly. He was utterly uncaring about the consequences of that, nor did it matter-- he wasn't going to cum anywhere except inside her from now on, and in the exhaustion of his word, he leaned back on his elbows and flashed a quick grin as she too, recovered. "You don't have to be jealous of anyone-- this cock has never tasted better, nor will I ever find a fuck better than you." His grin widened just then, watching her sweat covered body and drool stained lips recover erotic enough to have his cock twitch again inside her, even after he came.

Yet before he could do anything, she suddenly declared claim and removed him from her. A groan escaped him from the sudden breeze that hit the wet and sensitive cock, but the sight of his cum spilling and pouring out of her slit, discharging out to pool underneath her was enough to make a shot of cum he didn't know he had left suddenly escape the crown, squirting out suddenly onto the floor and her thighs, tainting them both. Not a moment later was she mounting him again, and his hands instantly went to her hips as if practiced and learned to go there and guide her down onto his cock.

He didn't care that he was sensitive, he wanted this again. Her instatiablity fed his own. "You're already mine." He growled out claim of his own, and his lips opened to speak but a moan would comeout instead. She had grabbed his throbbing cock and speared it forcefully inside the little puckered ass he'd neglected. They were plenty lubricated from their own cum, so his cock was a pillar that her ass suddenly swallowed. The tightness was so exquisite he could not help but throw his head back, roll his eyes to the back of his head, and shoot another squirt of cum he didn't know he had directly inside her ass. His mind was a blank, filled with pleasure as he heard the smack of her ass down onto his groin, but his body was concious and craving the pleasure. Quickly it began to thrust upwards, slapping his hips into her ass and ramming his cock back and forth inside the puckered hole. His groans turned into howls of pleasure instead, and the toned muscles on his body, now covered in sweat, tensed as he strained himself in order to meet her half-way and not simply let her bounce on his cock.

"I will tame you every fucking day." He barked out in his lust-drunk wanting, and leaned up just a bit to press himself against her, allowing her to lean on him all the same. A hand quickly spanked her ass to let it ring across the cave and echo, as it would surely leave a red mark of claim on her, before he reached back as far as he could go to grab her, allowing her to ride and stroke her ass' walls all over every inch of his cock. "You needn't ride horses-- my cock is your mount. You are mine. Fucking mine. Everywhere I fucking go." His teeth bit at the curve of her neck, pressing the ivory rows into her soft yet durable skin in order to leave a mark behind. His dominance had surged him into a mental state completely consumed with marking and taming her. He was not just fucking her like a wild dog anymore-- he was claiming her in every which way he knew how to. With his hands. With his teeth. With his cock, which lubricated her ass in cum again and again from wayward shots left in his sac, goaded out by constant thrusts-- and it was not even the final load he had to spill.

She was definitely in the heat of the moment. Her nails violently lashed out to dig into his flesh, and this time it wouldn't be pretty. The dragon within her skidded her talon-like nails against his Mid-back, the trails bleeding once her nails let go of the skin. He had no mercy on her tight star, fucking it relentlessly and causing it to gape open. Her eyes seemed to be stuck inside the back of her head, her head leaning backwards as her breasts bounced uncontrollably.

"Jarvan... oh fuck... Jarvan!!!" She cried out, almost in agony. "For fucks sake, please, fill my ass, fill it until there's nothing left to pour your seed into!" She drooled the words outwards, greedily taking his head to mush it between her sweaty breasts. After her little saucy moment, she harshly gripped his hair and pulled his head backwards, not being nice about it at all, before digging her lips into his neck to claim him with hickeys.

Her hands trailed to his own to be placed on her cheeks, making him dig his fingers into her skin and pry them apart furthermore, causing further pain for her pleasure. "I want you every day and every night. I want those Princess's to know you've got a lover. I don't want anyone else even thinking about claiming you. They can't stand up to me!" She snapped, placing her arms around his body to hold him in tightly, their skins turning raw with their constant contact and rushed movements.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum! Keep going faster Jarvan! Fuck men like this depends on your life!" Her teeth sunk into his clavicle before sucking on the wounded flesh. Her legs tightened their grip around his waist, her own body thrusting down onto his cock for added impact.

The moment his skin broke, a pleasurable howl erupted from his throat, mixed with the sting of pain it was a whole new sensation he was not used to. Most women he'd bedded were timid, fragile. He took control and fucked them until they passed out and he was left unsatisfied, jerking his own cock and masturbating to completion. But not with her. She made every sense on his body light ablaze and had him discovering new pleasures through the pain of the rake, and the blood seeped down from his back, marking him as her own through the crimson now dying the curves of muscles. His face buried in her breasts and for that moment, his tongue escaped to lick at the taste of her, sweat and all, uncaring-- simply greedy and hungry for her taste.

He cried out after her, voice deep and intent clear, lust-drunk and horny for her like he had been for no other woman previous. "Fuck!! Yes, Im fucking yours! Yours! That ass is fucking mine! That cunt is mine! That throat is mine! All will be filled with my fucking cum and mine alone!" He claimed her with words while it was her turn to do so with actions, and as his precum drenched her ass and everywhere else, she was busying herself biting him all around his neck, leaving hickeys and marks of claim for everyone to see when he went back to the kingdom.

Having cum twice already left him with a bit more resistance, at least enough that he still had the energy to buck up wildly into her ass. His own nails dug into the curves of her cheeks, now supported with her own uptop, he stabbed them into the flesh and used them to propel himself upwards so quick and so deep that his groin would slap up into the cheeks he held, and his sac would bounce and smack against them all the same from the momentum alone. The twitching cock inside her grinded against every ridge and every wall of her star-shaped whole, resizing it and reshaping it to mold around the figure and shape of his cock and his cock alone.

"Cum! Cum like my little dragon whore! Like my dragon whore Queen! Scream it out through the fucking cave! Tell the winds and the gods who's cock you belong to!" He ordered, while suddenly pushing his weight forward to switch the power and dominance at the last second, toppling her onto her back and tightening that slutty hold of her legs around his hips and waist. She begged to be fucked harder, and so his hands dug into the blanket beneath them and he gripped as hard as he could, throwing his entire muscular weight forward to plow her with the entire strength of his cock, pumping it to the deepest crevices of her star-shaped asshole until it would bury itself inside her ass from balls to crown, and just as quickly withdraw to pound right into her again like a battling ram breaking down her walls.

His sweat stained her and dripped over her, his balls smacked her faster and faster, and suddenly, a hand that gripped the ground raised to sink into her hair instead and grab a firm hold, tugging her head up in their sex-crazed violence to suddenly clench down his teeth upon the curve of her neck and bite down to give her the final mark of claiming, adding the sting of the bite to the pleasure of his cock's thrusts in her ass, while keeping himself from moaning out his need to cum-- and cum now.

“I belong to Jarvan’s cock!” She howled out into the cave, her voice echoing and reverberating from the icy walls. “I belong to Jarvan, and he belongs to me!” Her face was twisted with what seemed to be anger but was more of sexual frustration. It caught her off guard, though, when he hungrily gripped her to cause the pair to topple around, her now laying on her backside as he hovered above her. Like a predator devouring its prey. The thrill of their actions spiked an increased heart rate in her, biting her lower lip rough enough to draw blood, iron soaking into her taste buds.

A pain-lust stricken groan of approval sounding in her throat as his teeth sunk deep into it, a blood-stained mark to show-cast her new owner. “My ass feels like it’s about to break!” She gasped before tightening her grip around the hide as his thrust caused her entire form to rupture in ecstasy. “Damn you!” Her hands dragged him down to press up against her chest before digging her teeth into his skin again, giving him the same payment.

“Mph, I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum!” Luckily, she was holding onto him, her hold tightening as her orgasm began to erupt in her very core. She felt protected by his strength, feeling hotter as her firmest orgasm rolled into the scene. Her thighs shook as they held onto his waist, her eyes shield shut and she fingers digging deep.

Thick, translucent cum rolled down her cunt towards her ass, lubricating the dick that was still slapping inside of her. “Uhhh! It feels so good! I want to cum over and over again by your cock! You make me feel so fucking good!” Fuuuccckkk!” Her hold on him did not cease, grasping him tightly until her orgasm was completed, then she would fall limp. Her lungs begged for air as she gasped, the cool breeze not being enough to simmer down her burning lungs. Her muscles felt like jelly, but also tensed at the same time.

The admittance of which cock she belonged to was his trigger, and everything else blurred out. He focused on nothing except her cries and her moans, and the way her body suddenly twisted and contorted from within to clench him as hard as she could while he slit squeezed and grabbed at him. She was cumming, and she was cumming hard, screaming words of claim and desire, curses hurled into the air from the sheer pleasure of a thick and fat cock pounding into the very back of her cunt at such relentless pace that he would be confused for machine rather than man.

His hips took a mind of their own suddenly, pumping his cock down into her lower and harder as if to draw out every drop of cum she had in her by pummeling her slit into submission, His hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed to retaliate against the bite she offered him, the feel of her teeth sinking into his skin another trigger for his cock to lose all control and release the constraints it held. There was nothing that was going to hold his cum back anymore, and his voice broke through first to announce it.

"Fuck! Im gonna cum! Im gonna fucking cum inside your ass!" He roared it out loud enough that the horse stationed just ahead of them rattled and neighed, but Jarvan didn't care. He gripped her as hard as he could, nails digging into her skin to ensure his hold before suddenly, his hips came to a halt after a final thrust that utterly rutted his shaft inside her. He was no better than a knotted dog within his bitch, completely stuck, as deep into his mate as he could go-- and only then would it finally release.

The next moan was the proof-- and with it, came a flooding burst of cum that spilled into her instantly and began to leak out from the sheer amount and pressure pumped into her ass. His voice quickly vanished and his throat strained to produce sound. Breath was halted as he came and filled her entirely while she went limp underneath him, cumming in her while she simmered down still and using her slit like a cum-sleeve for the last few moments, just to satisfy himself and his urges, to cum for a third and final time before finally, he'd collapse down and forwards, his body thrown atop her own in a cum-stained sweaty mess.

Throughout the sexually frustrated pain and torment they were inflicting on one another through teeth and nails, it added flavor to the moments and made their orgasm stronger. Shyvana couldn’t believe that so much cum came out of the two of them, leaving a pool underneath them as a sign of their love. “Jarvan, you literally took my breath away.” She putted out a laugh as she still continued to catch her running breath.

Tenderly her soft fingertips skated across his back as he laid on top of her, feeling the indentations in his skin where she skidded him. “I’m sorry for the wounds I have caused you. I got caught in the moment and didn’t understand how to react. Will you be okay?” She asked, concern dripping in her tone of voice as she continued to feel the marks she perpetrated on him. Her own body was riddled with marks, but that didn’t bother her.

“I can’t move, so I hope you take pride in what you have done.” A lighthearted giggle escaped her perky lips, the cool air brushing up against her sweaty body to add a cooling effect. It helped ease her muscles and allow her to rest in comfort. “Did you really mean everything you told me tonight, or was that in the heat of the moment?” It was hard for her to ask such a bold question, but now that they’ve broken the tight barrier it was less stressful to bring it up for discussion.

There was a moment that had to be taken for the man to regain his breath. After all, the dragon girl beneath him had completely milked him three times over, rode him like he was her stallion, and allowed him to ram her like the wildest and most feral of dogs. Every pore on his body was satisfied, and to simply take in the sex-filled air's scent along with her own was more than enough to leave him happy and aroused, yet completely satisfied. Instinctive growls of approval left his throat, and small bites began to trail along her jawline as he spoke. "It was hard to catch a breath on this end too-- I sort of forgot to do anything but fuck and thrust for a while."

He mused, his cock still buried deep within her, surrounded and flooded by the cum he pumped inside her and the orgasm she leaked out all around him. He felt her breasts beneath him, and slight shifting and grinding made his cock brush into the sensitive folds a bit more, sending teasing after shocks running up her body and keep her nipples hardened against him. "Worry not about my wounds-- I'll wear their scars should they form with pride. Besides-- I loved the pain." He admitted, flashing her the grin this time as their eyes met and he bit her lower lip for a second, tugging it back with him before releasing. "It'll tell any other woman that sees me, that someone far more feral and dangerous has already laid claim to me."

He'd answer her subsequent question with that, but he did pause to return to a statement. "I am -quite- proud of taming the dragon." He mused, leaning in not to bite her lips this time, but to place a slow yet heated kiss against them, his hips grinding forward just a bit more as if intent on teasing her a little further, his groin gently massaging and grinding at her clit. He'd only speak again after the kiss left them needing to breathe, saliva dangling between tongues. "And you have captured yourself a prince all the same. You are my Dragon-- I am your rider, literally." He mused, his hands sliding down her body to cup the curves of her hips, then further down to her thighs.

"I want you to stay-- at my side at all times, and to fuck me and let me fuck you as we did tonight every night from here on out." He smirked, a brow rising as he looked at her. "You up for it, Shyvanna?"

It brought shivers down her spine as he had mentioned that she had claimed him, and that he would tell women in the most seductive way. Her own teeth latched out to bite into his lower lip, leaving marks of the striations of them before pulling back, flashing him a feral grin of approval. His hips burrowed further into her cunt, the sensitive organ tightening in response to the faux thrust. “Mph, you’re such a tease.” She growled before nibbling on his jawline.

“If you want me to stay by you always, what about back at the castle? I know that they’ll want to have my head for being… different.” She whispered in hushed tones, even though he was the only one in the cave with her. “I don’t want them to separate us. I’m growing attached to you, more than what is healthy to be honest.” Her arms wrapped around him tightly, her breasts being smothered by his chest.

A slight chuckle emanated from her throat, eventually climbing up to be sounded out. “You ask me as if I am not prepared for the constant fucking. I realize that this was my first rodeo, but don’t let that leave you fooled. I fucked you better than ANY woman could’ve.” She smirked, feeling proud of herself for accomplishing such a feat. “Just look at you, drooling like a rabid animal at the sight of my womanhood. We just met earlier this day and already I have you wrapped around my little finger.”

Her tongue lashed out to lick one of the wounds on his neck before kissing it. “But, then again, you left me feeling the same way to you.” She pulled back to smile at him, brushing a stray hair out from his face. “We should probably get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow, love.”

Back
Top Bottom