Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Co-Ed College Group RP? Details inside.

ohsosaiko

Moon
Hi! So I'm not sure how well group RPs do on this site but it's worth giving it a shot. Would anyone be up for a group rp based around six college students who have just moved in together? I imagine it being three males and three females, probably all freshman, starting a new adventure with the college life. Cue the one night stands, the wild parties, the drama and the jealousy...all sorts of things! I know that each character will have a personality and kinks of their own, that just adds to the fun of the RP. So...would anyone be up for such a generic idea?

That most definitely sounds like fun! I can already think up a (male) character for it.
I can't wait!

Even if simple, it could have potential depending on the characters. I'm game and could play a character of whatever gender or orientation that is needed to balance things out.

I think you might not want to be so locked in to a ratio as long as there are a good number of both females and males, might make it easier to get a few more people.

Sigr said:
Even if simple, it could have potential depending on the characters. I'm game and could play a character of whatever gender or orientation that is needed to balance things out.

Sweeeet! I was thinking of maybe playing a character of each gender just to balance things out if no one else shows interest.

megyn said:
I think you might not want to be so locked in to a ratio as long as there are a good number of both females and males, might make it easier to get a few more people.

Hmm, that does make sense. Good idea.

Super cute idea and I love the openness of it. Maybe a just off campus apartment complex? Or an on campus one that defies the traditional dorm room idea?

AnnaBeth Belle said:
Super cute idea and I love the openness of it. Maybe a just off campus apartment complex? Or an on campus one that defies the traditional dorm room idea?

Hmmm, yes, I like those ideas!

I'm totally in to play a male character, with the advantage of a wide range of likes. Subscribed to this thread in the hopes that it gets off the ground!

I'm probably playing a woman, seeing how things are going, but I guess that we'll have to wait until we see how many people we really get.

We'll also need a profile thread when you make the OOC one as well. In case things get imbalanced or short staffed, although I don't think so, I could double with no problem.

Sigr said:
I'm probably playing a woman, seeing how things are going, but I guess that we'll have to wait until we see how many people we really get.

We'll also need a profile thread when you make the OOC one as well. In case things get imbalanced or short staffed, although I don't think so, I could double with no problem.

Most definitely. I'll link the character profile thread in the ooc link.

Blackthorne said:
Anyone need an irascible and demanding landlord character ? Maybe a Super too, to manage fixing stuff after you wild students break them. And of course billing them <eg>

Lol! I think that's a great idea! XD

OH. EM. GEE. I'll post the OOC and stuff tomorrow you guys. I have been sick all day and then work kicked my patootie. Just want to let you all know that this isn't dead ^.^

Been away a few days, but would be interested in playing an older male, finally going to college after putting it off a while. Expect some awkwardness from him but some interesting relationship dynamics. This would put you at more than 6, though, so not sure if that is a deal-breaker.

I might be interested in joining as a male if there's still room. I just have a couple of questions I'd like to ask. First, is there a limit to the amount of adult content that's allowed, or are we allowed to go hog wild till the cows come home? Second, is this RP going to be as close to real life as possible. or are we allowed to play as non human/unnatural characters as well as normal ones?

Hello? Is this idea still active? If it isn't, then please let me know so that I'm not wasting my time on something that isn't going to begin.

Hey, if there's still room I'd love to join as a female and if you need males i'd be open to playing one as well!

Back
Top Bottom