Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
To begin I have two other request threads that you can view in my signature at the very bottom of this post.

This request thread is new for me as I haven't made one like this in years!!

For those of you who have not met me before I'll introduce myself.
My name is Freckles, but feel free to call my Beauty or Honey. I've been writing and role-playing for 10 years now. I enjoy playing multiple characters and allowing them to grow and mature in a world that I've built for them. If you enjoy that too then I believe we'll get along great! I am a true mirror writer, meaning what my partner gives I can usually equal it or exceed it depending upon the situation. All I ask out of my partners is that they have a great imagination, they are patient, enjoy writing, and never ever ever write one sentence. Writing in third person is preferred. I prefer to RP through Google Docs or PMs.

While I can write Smut and Sex scenes if that is what you're looking for please turn to my short or long term request thread. For any RPs that will come of this thread know that ALL sex scenes will be skipped over. This thread and RPs that come from it are to focus solely on the story.

I'm open to many genres. Some of my favorites are Fantasy, Supernatural and Slice of Life. I am not good a horror. It can be included as a side thing though.

Alright look for updates in future post. For now shoot me a PM and let's brainstorm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom