Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RIVERDALE (Netflix Series - Based on the "ARCHIE" Comics) *UPDATES+New Character*

Status
Not open for further replies.
* THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! *
- If you have not finished the series (all 13 episodes), you have been WARNED! -

RIVERDALE (TV Series)
RCf9LGBj.jpg

I'm looking for roleplays revolving around the Netflix and CW series RIVERDALE, which was adapted from the Archie comics and turned into a more teeny-drama. Despite it's target audience being young, the show has still captivated the likes of people of all ages, with its rich variety of characters. As so, it has hooked ME in and now I'm ITCHING to start roleplaying either CANON or ORIGINAL storylines set withing Riverdale, and including (or not including) the main characters of the series.

* In order to roleplay any of the ideas or characters below, you WILL need to be familiar with the series and the storylines. I have MAJOR SPOILERS in this thread, so if you have not finished Season 1, TURN BACK NOW. If you've seen some episodes, but not all, and are still interested in rolepay, Private Message me and I can gauge your knowledge and fill you in. *

IMDB Summary:

Archie Andrews starts the school year with the world weighing on his shoulders. He's decided he wants to pursue a future in the music business, but his recently ended clandestine relationship with the music teacher has left him without a mentor, and his friendship with Jughead Jones is in a bad place. Things look like they might be turning around when Veronica Lodge, a new girl, arrives. Despite the instant chemistry, Veronica is hesitant to risk a friendship with Betty -- who has a crush on Archie -- to pursue anything. Amidst all the small-town banality lurks a mystery: the recent tragic death of Jason Blossom, the twin brother of beautiful and popular troublemaker, Cheryl.

The quiet little town of Riverdale is turned upside down after it is struck with the mysterious death of Jason Blossom, a popular high school student and member of the most powerful family in town. Archie and his friends explore the struggles of everyday life in a small town while taking on the haunting case of Jason Blossom. But in order to solve this mystery, the rag tag group of friends must first unlock the secrets that lie buried deep beneath the surface of their hometown. Riverdale may not be as innocent as it appears.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE SPECIFICS:

1) I roleplay in FIRST person, not in third. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU MUST ALSO ROLEPLAY IN FIRST PERSON. Third person role players are LOVED!

2) I do not roleplay over IM (Instant Messengers). ONLY on BlueMoon PM (Private Message) and/or BlueMoon threads.

3) I am very limited when it comes to time. BlueMoon is a hobby, not a job for me, so although I am committed, I will not be able to provide multi-daily responses. I'm looking for a partner who is very patient, and who doesn't mind my posts rolling in every few days.

4) ROMANCE and SEX is a MUST. I prefer plot-heavy roleplays that focus more on character development and couple dynamic OVER pure smut. Without quality story, I will lose interest almost immediately.

5) Additionally, here is my F-List. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CANON CHARACTERS:

Important Note: In the show, the main characters are teens (17) in their
final year of high school. If you would like to modify the plot to reflect COLLEGE
instead of High School, I am certainly open to that idea as well! This would make
the characters 18+.

Girls I'm interested in playing:

BETTY
3DACuvSV.jpg

Full Name: Elizabeth Cooper
Nickname: "Betty", "B", "Betts"
Family: Alice (mother), Hal (father), Poly (sister), Unknown Brother
Affiliation/Occupation: River Vixen (cheerleader), The Blue and Gold (writer)

VERONICA
k2eiuL94.jpg

Full Name: Veronica Lodge
Nickname: "Ronnie", "V"
Family: Hermione (mother), Hiram (father)
Affiliation/Occupation: River Vixen (cheerleader)

*** MAYBE MRS. GRUNDY - Not feeling her right now, but will keep this on here. ***​

Guys I'm interested in pairing against:

F.P. JONES
FNIEz4x6.jpg

Full Name: Forsythe Pendleton Jones the Second
Nickname: "F.P."
Family: Jughead (son), Jellybean (daughter), Unnamed Wife
Affiliation/Occupation: Southside Serpents (gang leader), Construction worker

JUGHEAD
wuvVC3L4.jpg

Full Name: Forsythe Pendleton Jones the Third
Nickname: "Jughead", "Juggie", "Jug"
Family: F.P. Jones (father), Jellybean (daughter), Unnamed Mother
Affiliation/Occupation: Southside Serpents (pending newcomer), The Blue and Gold (writer)

FRED
8O9l7b6L.jpg

Full Name: Fred Andrews
Nickname: "Andrews"
Family: Archie (son), Mary (ex-wife)
Physical Status: Fatally shot/injured
Marital Status: Separated/ Divorced
Affiliation/Occupation: Owner of the company 'Andrews Construction"

ARCHIE
bXu3KSld.jpg

Full Name: Archibald Andrews
Nickname: "Archie", "Achiekins", "Arch", "Andrews"
Family: Fred Andrews (father), Mary Andrews (mother)
Affiliation/Occupation: Musician, football player

ORIGINAL "OC" CHARACTERS:

KOKO
rdxvrc8y.jpg

Full Name: Miyako Kanemaru
Nickname: "Koko", "Mika"
Family: Kenta (father), Sophie (mother, deceased)
Affiliation/Occupation: United States Military (through her father),
Short Bio:
Miyako, known more commonly as "Koko" is a transfer student who recently moved to Riverdale with her father, Kenta, who is an Admiral in the U.S. Navy and current Navy Seals. Kenta has been ambiguous as to the reasoning why they moved to Riverdale, however, Koko knows his secrecy is always in the name of his job. Having moved place to place her entire life, Koko is well versed in Japanese, English, French and Spanish. Her father is a first generation Japanese-American, while her mother was French-Canadian.

ANYA
bu8A63oO.jpg

Real Full Name: Annushka Voronin
Fake Full Name: Anastasia Orlov
Nickname: "Anya", "Ana"
Family: None
Affiliation/Occupation: Unknown, Russian Federation (?)
Short Bio:
Anya is a Russian spy working for an unidentified federation (possible gang). She is posing as a high school exchange student from Russia in order to gain intel and other important information as part of her mission. She will be investigating a slew of dramas in Riverdale, especially the Southside Serpents gang. She will have extraordinary skills, including being versed in multiple languages, martial arts, weapons and software. She is a master hacker and combatant, and extremely brilliant. She is currently on the CIA's watch list, however her identity is highly unknown to the government as she has remained a virtual ghost, posing under numerous changing identities.

SAGE
4be6o5Ai.jpg

Full Name: Scarlet Colt
Nickname: "Sage", "Scar"
Family: Margie (mother), Garry (father, deceased), Scotty (brother, deceased),
Affiliation/Occupation: Southside Serpents, Mechanic (specialty in motorcycles)
Short Bio:
Scarlet grew up in an extremely abusive household. Her father was a violent drunk and her mother was a heroin addict. In a drunken rage, her father beat her younger brother Scotty half to death when Scarlet was just 16 years old. As a result of his injuries, Scotty was comatose for several days and when he emerged from the coma, he was in a permanent vegetative state. In a fit of rage, Scarlet returned to her home and put several bullets in her father's head. Her mother, delirious on drugs, blamed her for Scotty's death and disowned her for murdering her father. Sage escaped the home, ditching the name Scarlet and adopting the name Sage. She became a homeless nomad, travelling from place to place doing on jobs and scraping by. Eventually, she became a skilled mechanic with a passion for motorcycles.

DHARINI
w11dAvyu.jpg

Full Name: Dharini Dhanraj
Nickname: "Dee"
Family: Chandni (sister), Amani (sister), Kashvi (brother), Vahni (mother), Ravi (father), Utsavi (cousin), Sundar (cousin), Rakesh (uncle), Sundari (aunt), Shiva (grandmother)
Affiliation/Occupation: Chutney Roti Shop & Foods (restaurant, food truck, food store)
Short Bio:
Dharini and her big family are immigrants from Trinidad and new to Riverdale. They are Indo-Trinidadians of Indian descent, and Hindu. Because Trinidad is rich in a diversity of cultures, races, and religions, Dharini is well-versed in multiple languages: English, Trinidadian English Creole, and Trinidadian Hindustani. She has a distinct Indo-Trinidadian accent. Since moving into town, Dharini and her family have faced much discrimination, including racist vandalism of their home, food truck and shop. Their Trinidadian restaurant and food store "Chutney Roti Shop" is located across the street from Pop's Diner. All family members live together in a small suburban house on Archie's street and run the family business together. In addition, Dharini is a Indian fusion belly dancer and a talented singer.

* OPTIONAL *

I am FULLY WILLING to incorporate SUPERNATURAL and PARANORMAL Fantasy elements to good ol' boring Riverdale! If you are interested in "enhancing" your character and/or including elements of fantasy,
such as mutations, magic, powers, werewolves, vampires, ETC. Please feel free to shoot me the idea and I will be more than happy to hear it!

XALEM TWINS
UOYJKh2R.jpg

Full Names: Xenia and Xandra Xalem
Nicknames: "Gargoyle Twins", "X Twins", "Salem Twins"
Ages: 17-21
Family: Xylina (mother), Xidorn (father)
Affiliation/Occupation: The Gargoyle Covenant (magic-wielding cult)
Short Bio:
The Xalem twins come from a long descendant line of magic-wielders and superhuman mutants. Their magic allows them a variation of abilities, including telekinesis, shapeshifting, and spellcasting. They use their powers on a daily basis in order to mask their true appearance (middle and right images) which is natually pale grey skin, pointed elven ears, silvery eyes. They have two prominent piercings. The first is the industrial piercing on their left ears (a symbol of their twinhood) and their septum piercings (mandatory and symbolic to their ascent into the Covenant).

Xenia maintains a fair complexion with blue hair and hazel eyes. Xenia is takes on a more aggressive and independent persona. She has a very stubborn and introverted personality, and would rather sit alone, listen to music, and read or draw than engage in social hierarchies. She is quite the anarchist, and adheres to fully gothic and alternative attire.

Xandra maintains a creamier complexion, bleached blonde hair and hazel eyes (images on the left). Although the twins have similar expressions, Xandra is more soft-spoken and outgoing. She is almost artistic, a fierce and competitive dancer, even trying out for the River Vixens (cheer-leading team) at Riverdale High. Although still quite alternative, she has a much preppier fashion sense, keeping up to date with current trends.

Despite their differences, the two are bonded, far more than any other normal set of identical twins. Their magic powers rely on one another. When one is not well, the other will feel it, and vice versa. They share many connected emotions as well as can always sense when the other is in danger.

POSSIBLE PAIRINGS:

* NOTE: These ideas are recycled to give you an idea of plot potentials. They are not set in stone and are open to modifications and alternatives! If you have any ideas, please do not hesitate to message me! I am open to hearing them. *

1)ANY of my female characters x "F.P." Jones
F.P. is my favorite character on the show. He's complex, both an alcoholic and the leader of a biker gang called Southside Serpents. Did I mention he's hella hot? That helps.

a) Betty x "F.P." Jones
Can you imagine a secret love/sex affair between Jughead's girlfriend Betty and his own father, F.P.? Oh, I can.

b) Veronica x "F.P." Jones
Hermione Lodge is an MILF, to say the least. Although she's highly attractive and around F.P.'s age, nothing is as desirable as her only daughter, Veronica.

c) Koko x "F.P." Jones
Koko is attracted to the Southside as the tatted rebel she is. Even more so, her father's secretive case has her curious. She snoops around using highly-classified intel she had a momentary chance to look at, landing her in some trouble with gang members.

d) Anya x "F.P." Jones
F.P. had always been suspicious of Anya, her bizarre behavior and bad vibes always throwing him off. Anya's mission as a Russian spy leads her straight to the Southside Serpents, though, not in any way people might expect. Rather than keeping F.P. behind bars, Anya makes the risky decision of busting him out of prison.

e) Sage x "F.P." Jones
F.P. would meet Sage through the Southside Serpents, Sage coming in town and getting hired (under the table) as a mechanic for the gang member's motorcycles. Additionally, she is couch surfing and breaking and entering night to night in order to have a place to sleep. Perhaps the two become acquainted and she crashes at F.P.'s trailer, or even... in his bed?

f) Dharini x "F.P." Jones
Somebody has been vandalizing Dharini's family property for several months, and the sheriff suspects the Southside Serpents (known to have conservative-racist members). After several molotov cocktails were flung through the windows of the Chutney Roti Shop during a Diwali dinner festival, the place burned to the ground and nearly left family members dead. Dharini, fed up of the violent events, finally puts her foot down and decides to give the Serpents and hostile visit.

g) Xalem Twins (Either Xenia or Xandra) x "F.P." Jones
Magic and the Serpents don't mix. Something is cooking in Riverdale, and it isn't just a whole new drug market. Somehow, the two worlds collide and F.P. finds himself in the middle of a supernatural affair.

2) ANY of my female characters x Fred Andrews
Fred is your standard All-American, hard-working middle class citizen. He isn't afraid to get down and dirty when needed, owning his own construction company. He's a supportive and concerned dad, and just a general great person!

a) Betty x Fred Andrews
Betty has always been the nice, sweet, innocent “girl next door”. But she's got a dark side, and that includes a secret attraction for Archie's own father, Fred Andrews. As one of the nicest guys on the show, can Fred resist a girl as young as Betty, or does he too share a dark side?

b) Veronica x Fred Andrews
Can you imagine a secret love/sex affair between Archie's girlfriend Ronnie and his own father, Fred? Oh, I can.

c) Koko x Fred Andrews
Koko is attracted to the Southside as the tatted rebel she is. Even more so, her father's secretive case has her curious. She snoops around using highly-classified intel she had a momentary chance to look at, landing her in some trouble with gang members. Fred Andrews could be on the Southside dealing with his best friend “F.P.” Jones when he stumbles across Koko in great need of help! Another idea that could be explored is that Koko's investigation leads her straight to Fred Andrews himself. Does he have dark secrets like the rest of Riverdale, or is this just some grave misunderstanding?

d) Anya x Fred Andrews
Fred had always been suspicious of Anya, her bizarre behavior and bad vibes always throwing him off. Anya's mission as a Russian spy leads her straight to Fred Andrews and his construction company. Anya breaks into his project trailer in an effort to gain intel, but is gravely interrupted by Fred Andrews himself.

e) Sage x Fred Andrews
Sage comes in to town and gets hired (under the table) as a mechanic for the gang member's motorcycles (Southside Serpents). Additionally, she is couch surfing and breaking and entering night to night in order to have a place to sleep. Perhaps the two become acquainted, or she is caught squatting in Fred's company trailer!

f) Dharini x Fred Andrews
Somebody has been vandalizing Dharini's family property for several months, and the sheriff suspects the Southside Serpents (known to have conservative-racist members). After several molotov cocktails were flung through the windows of the Chutney Roti Shop during a Diwali dinner festival, the place burned to the ground and nearly left family members dead. Fred, hearing of the events, would offer his construction services to help; working closely with Dharini as they rebuild the shop.

g) Xalem Twins (Either Xenia or Xandra) x Fred Andrews
Magic and Riverdale don't mix. Something is cooking in Riverdale, and it isn't just Hiram Lodge and his construction mayhem. Somehow, the two worlds collide and Fred finds himself in the middle of a supernatural affair.

3) ANY of my female characters x Jughead Jones
Jughead is a far more complex character in the show than in the comics. He is stuck between two paths; two sides of the tracks. One side tying him to his best pals and Riverdale High, and the alternate luring him to the dark side with the Southside Serpents.

a) Betty x Jughead Jones
In the season finale of Riverdale, Jughead is shown accepting Southside Serpent status by putting on the biker jacket. Perhaps as a result of his decision, Betty leaves Jughead, unable to accept his decision. The two spend the summer/ time apart, but soon find themselves crossing paths once again on the other side of the tracks.

b) Veronica x Jughead Jones
Can you imagine a secret love/sex affair between Archie's girlfriend Ronnie and his own best friend, Jug? Oh, I can.

c) Koko x Jughead Jones
Koko is attracted to the Southside as the tatted rebel she is. Even more so, her father's secretive case has her curious. She snoops around using highly-classified intel she had a momentary chance to look at, landing her in some trouble with gang members. Jughead, a new member, stumbles across Koko in great need of help! Another idea that could be explored is that Koko's investigation leads her straight to Jughead himself. Does he have dark secrets like the rest of Riverdale, or is this just some grave misunderstanding?

d) Anya x Jughead Jones
Jughead had always been suspicious of Anya, her bizarre behavior and bad vibes always throwing him off. Anya's mission as a Russian spy leads her straight to the Southside Serpents, and Jughead's own father F.P. Jones. Jughead could catch Anya snooping around, and take matters into his own hands.

e) Sage x Jughead Jones
Sage comes in to town and gets hired (under the table) as a mechanic for the gang member's motorcycles (Southside Serpents). Additionally, she is couch surfing and breaking and entering night to night in order to have a place to sleep. Perhaps the two become acquainted and she crashes at Jughead's trailer, or even... in his bed?

f) Dharini x Jughead Jones
Somebody has been vandalizing Dharini's family property for several months, and the sheriff suspects the Southside Serpents (known to have conservative-racist members). After several molotov cocktails were flung through the windows of the Chutney Roti Shop during a Diwali dinner festival, the place burned to the ground and nearly left family members dead. Suspecting the Southside Serpents, Jughead would help Dharini investigate the assault while also helping to rebuild the shop.

g) Xalem Twins (Either Xenia or Xandra) x Jughead Jones
Magic and the Serpents don't mix. Something is cooking in Riverdale, and it isn't just a whole new drug market. Somehow, the two worlds collide and Jughead finds himself in the middle of a supernatural affair.

4) SOME of my female characters x Archie Andrews
Archie is the star of the Archie comics, and of the television series Riverdale. He is an intelligent and musically talented young man, always attempting to "do the right thing" despite the trouble it may get him in.

a+b) Betty/Veronica x Archie Andrews
Currently not craving any storylines between Archie and Betty OR Veronica. If you're really itching for either of these pairings, you can send your ideas to me via PM and I will consider them.

c) Koko x Archie Andrews
Koko is attracted to the Southside as the tatted rebel she is. Even more so, her father's secretive case has her curious. She snoops around using highly-classified intel she had a momentary chance to look at, landing her in some trouble with gang members. Archie, coming to the Southside to seek out Jughead, would find Koko in great need of help! Another idea that could be explored is that Koko's investigation leads her straight to Archie and/or his father Fred. Does he have dark secrets like the rest of Riverdale, or is this just some grave misunderstanding?

d) Anya x Archie Andrews
Archie had always been suspicious of Anya, her bizarre behavior and bad vibes always throwing him off. Anya's mission as a Russian spy leads her straight to the Andrews Construction company, and Archie's own father Fred Andrews. Archie could catch Anya snooping around, and take matters into his own hands.

e) Sage x Archie Andrews
Sage comes in to town and gets hired (under the table) as a mechanic for the gang member's motorcycles (Southside Serpents). Additionally, she is couch surfing and breaking and entering night to night in order to have a place to sleep. Perhaps the two become acquainted when Archie crosses the tracks to the Southside to seek out Jughead. She crashes at Archie's house, or even... in his bed?

f) Dharini x Archie Andrews
Somebody has been vandalizing Dharini's family property for several months, and the sheriff suspects the Southside Serpents (known to have conservative-racist members). After several molotov cocktails were flung through the windows of the Chutney Roti Shop during a Diwali dinner festival, the place burned to the ground and nearly left family members dead. Suspecting the Southside Serpents, Archie would help Dharini investigate the assault while also helping to rebuild the shop.

g) Xalem Twins (Either Xenia or Xandra) x Archie Andrews
Magic and Riverdale don't mix. Something is cooking in Riverdale, and it isn't just a whole new drug market nor the Blossom mayhem. Somehow, the two worlds collide and Archie finds himself in the middle of a supernatural affair.

5) ANY of my female character x YOUR OWN ORIGINAL CHARACTER (OC)
I am also open to Original Male Characters interacting with any of my outlined females. Send me your ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom