Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quiet Time (DonVoltonus X Davian_Veq)

DonVoltonus

Singularity
(NSFW LINK) Natasha whistled lightly to herself, stocking away the books from her small cart, the library closed, but the doors left open for anybody to walk in. She was well known among the girls of the college for having a little surprise tucked away under her skirt. Among whispers in the women's bathrooms stories were told of her prowess, stories she found a little bit silly. She didn't think herself some sex godess, just a gal with a little extra and some keen listening.

Little did she know she was going to get a more surprising offer than usual as she continued stocking the books, humming and wagging her little tail about.

In a nearby section of the library were a small group of friends having an intense but quiet discussion.
Terrence, was busy discussing the various merits of his studies, but Anna, one of his best friends, was struggling to get him to get laid.

"Look Terry, you're just way too uptight. This is it. If you don't ask out the next girl you meet, I'm going to have to tell the others exactly what we got up to at my house back in middle school."

Terry cringed, the embarrassment (but lack of shame) of his previous cross-dressing forcing him into compliance. "Alright," he sighed, "but I at least need to finish off this paper. Maybe the librarian can let me stay late today..." He slowly stood, wandering off to find someone else to talk to.

Anna sighed in exhaustion, but rapidly her impressive grin grew as she remembered just who was on library duty today. That one cute mouse she'd heard those interesting rumours about... maybe this would be more educational for Terry than she'd first thought. Slowly creeping behind to make sure he kept his promise, her silent footsteps barely even touching the carpet.

Terry wandered onwards, trying in vain to find someone. At this time of day, barely anyone would still be here, so hopefully the old bear who normally ran the place would be restocking the shelves. He nearly fell head over heels as he turned a corner to see a well-proportioned mouse on a step-ladder, wearing the library uniform and reaching for one of the top shelves, a noticeable flash if enticing thigh visible. A deep sigh was his response. He could hardly go back on a promise now, could he?

"Excuse me miss, could I stay after closing time to finish my college paper? I need to get it done for next week, and er wouldyouliketogooutwithmesometimemaybe?"

The last words came out all in a rush, and he blushed in embarrasment at just what he had said to such a sexy mouse-girl.

She giggled lightly, stepping down from her ladder. "Well darling, I'm not big for dating, but never turned down a quick romp." She winked, flicking her tail at him. "If you don't mind a little deal of course. If I take a break for some fun, you have to help me stock the books. And I'll even let you check out whatever you need for your paper." She smiled, sitting on her little stepstool. "Interested?"

Terry was taken aback. Such forwardness was completely beyond him, but a glimpse of a wide grin in his peripheral vision made him gulp slightly. His eyes slowly roamed her curvy body, with a plump backside and large saueezable breasts. Not somebody he would ever turn down, in short.

"Oh, um, of course! That sounds like, er, fun." A flash of green saw a retreating tail, and Terry relaxed slightly. "So, how shall we do this? Do you have a back room or something?"

She sauntered over to the door, flicking the lock shut and pulling down the blinds. "We can clean out fun off the table when we're finished." She smirked, patting one of the sturdy reading tables around the library. "Don't worry, it'll handle your weight."

Terry was fidgeting, uncertain just how to start. She was curvy, but not fat, smart, clever and funny, and the thought of her invitation had him growing slowly, a noticeable bulge stretching his normally tight trousers. As she sauntered around, Terry gasped, "Ah! I don't even know your name! Um, I'm Terry, by the way." The sight of her body swaying and moving was really beginning to awaken something deep within him, and Terry shivered slightly, despite the heat he was feeling from the almost-show she was giving.

She smiled, walking over and caressing his bulged pants. "If you can outlast me, I'll even let you fuck me after I'm done with you." She cooed, her long tail patting his rump. "You're suck a cute thing, have you ever given head before honey?" She smirked.

"I, uh, no?" Terry was getting rapidly more flustered at her actions, blush growing as he finally internalised what he thought he was in for, jumping slightly as her tail reached behind him, her adventurous hand reaching down not /quite/ far enough, and carressing his taut stomach.
"I'd be perfectly happy to do that for you, though, Miss...?"
He finally plucked up the courage himself, and trailed his hands down her side, brushing them against the enticing swell of her breasts as he did so.

"Natasha. Now lets see if you keep that happy tune when you see my special gift." She lifted her skirt up, showing off a thick bulge in her tight panties, a little spot of pre staining them. "Would you like to taste your first girl-cock?"

Terry was shocked. She was a hermaphrodite? But they were barely one in a thousand! He stammered, but did not withdraw, naked curiosity driving him forwards, hand moving down her body to caress the particularly impressive tent she had hidden so far.
"I, uh, I'll do my best, Miss Natasha."
So saying, he nervously kneeled in front of her, blinking and licking his lips in anticipation of the new experience he would soon undergo, the bulge swaying and growing with an unmistakeable shape in front of his eyes, his hot breath and submissive posture clearly arousing her.

She smiled, pulling her panties aside, her thick cock springing out, nearly hitting his nose, a full 12 inches of manhood. "You look adorable down on your knees like that." She smirked, caressing his horns as her scent washed over him. "Let's put that cute little mouth to work now."

Terry was breathing hard, he was rapidly finding enjoyment in this. The enricing form of the large erection was intimidating, but he could just... reach out and touch it. It was hot, very hot, was his first thought. Slick, and bulging, pointing right at his face...

He could not afford to be slow, and leaned forward, licking the tip with a long, darting tongue. The taste was curious - sweaty and musky, meaty and wierd. A few quick licks to the head, and he quickly moved downwards, almost daunted at the task ahead of him. He slowly curled his tongue around her base, licking and tasting more and more, until he was nose to sack with a large pair of testicles. The daunting orbs were swollen, full of seed ready to pump into /probably/ himself.

She caressed his hair with a smile, moaning lightly. "Mmm, very nice darling." She grinned. "It's odd, it's usually the girls who come here to have some night-time fun with me. Of course I don't discriminate, I'll let anybody have some fun with my thick, juicy cock." She smirked. "I'm sure your prostate will have a wonderful time with it."

He shivered in arousal. He had had a few men and women in his time, but ending his dry spell with such a rare and sexy futa like her was almost a dream. He moved back, staring at her large cockhead, and undid his trousers, cock springing out as he slowly took the head into his mouth. Gradually, it sunk down into his mouth, he was taking his time, trying to tease her as best he could.

The taste of her was quite strong, and as he slowly bobbed up and down her shaft, her hands crept closer and closer the the horns curving up from his head, an ideal hand-hold for his position...

(No GM please.)
She gave a groan of pleasure, rocking her hips smoothly and moaning, running her hands through his hair. "Mmm, you mind if I grip these lovely horns of your's? Wouldn't want to hurt such a cute guy."

Back
Top Bottom