Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Her (JustASweetBoy and AnnaBeth Belle)

He looked across the street at the house. The house that 2 months prior held a family of four, that was preparing to move. He had never known the family very well, the one time he had spoken to them was when he was doing the same thing he was doing now, walking up to greet them with a smile and the batch of cookies that his father insisted were "just fine" before saying a few words about how nice it was to meet, and walking home.

Now, the house sat a stranger, or strangers, but he was ok with that, he liked meeting new people. Chris was a pretty simple kid, not that he was boring, just, content. He wasn't a bad looking kid, though he'd never admit it. He had soft brown hair that hung over wide, childish blue eyes, a consistent smile that was always genuine, and a body that, while few would call buff, housed a faint six pack and little flab. He had friends, good grades, hobbies, and a generally positive outlook. He lived alone with his father, as his mother had passed more than ten years earlier, he misses her, but try's not to think about it. He was now 18 in the summer after his senior year.

The sun beat down on him as he strode across the street up to his new neighbors door. Chris didn't care about much, but his father raised him to be respectful, and he planned on staying that way. So, with a big smile, and three quick knocks, he prepared to see who was going to be living across the street from.

"Just a minute," called out a woman's voice from somewhere in the house. A breeze made the gauze curtains hanging over the windows to the left of the door blow first inwards and then flutter back into place. It was a cool verging on warm early Spring day and she'd decided to air out the place a bit. Holding a handful of paint swatches against first the cupboards and then the wall, Angela Miller pondered her choices. The house was in desperate need of an update, the kitchen cabinets were stained brown wood and there was honest to God linoleum on the floor instead of tile. Fortunately that had let her push the buyer for a lower price and she planned to spend what she'd saved on that to redo the interior. It was going to be a long project but that was half the fun.

Quirking her lips to the side she took a piece of blue painter's tape and stuck a couple of the swatches to the wall then went to answer the front door. It was typically confident of her that she didn't peek out through the windows first to see who it was.

"Yes?" she asked the boy standing on her step, cookies in one hand and the other sort of uncertainly around his waist. He was at that adorably innocent phase of life, with the body of a man just about to really hit his stride but with all the shy awkwardness of still being a boy. He was very cute, she decided, and thought his blue eyes were too precious for words. "Are those for me?" she asked, gaze flicking at the cookies then back to the boy, a closed-lipped smile on her face.

The breeze gusted again, swirling her long dark black hair around the side of her neck. Angela pushed it back with one hand, smoothing it out of the way of her equally dark eyes, and waited for the boy to speak. Since she wasn't expecting company Angela wore a pair of thick heather colored yoga pants that clung to her legs and bottom, and a camisole top in white over which she had layered a washed soft scooped-neck t-shirt in bright neon pink that curved in and around her breasts. Angela was fit but not model skinny, she had definite if not exaggerated curves at her hips and bust. Somewhere just past 30 she looked like one of the more fit and pretty trophy wives from the next neighborhood over where each house sat back from the street and had a gate closing off the curved driveway that ran up to the front of the house.

Just past her boxes were stacked more or less neatly in the foyer and in the living room, waiting to be unpacked.

The boys eyes popped quickly back from their trip down the street. Had Chris been less polite, he would have taken a moment to admire this strangers gorgeous body, but he had a mission in mind. "Yes! They're for you. My dad made them, they're, kinda crappy to be honest" He gave a somewhat nervous chuckle, as his free hand stretched out while the other balanced the cookies. "Hi, I'm Chris, Hanson, your new neighbor"

"Well hello, Chris." She watched as the cookie plate threatened to fall as he switched hands, lips quirked in a smile, but he managed to keep them on the plate and off her doorstep. When she took his hand hers was warm and the shake was firm, if not powerful, and she held onto it and didn't let him go. "I'm Ms. Miller," she didn't offer her first name even though Chris was technically an adult now. "Let's see about those cookies."

Still not letting go of his hand, Angela took one off the plate and put it between her full, red lipsticked lips and bit down. They shifted to the side in a moue of distaste and she swallowed the bite quickly before putting the bitten cookie back on top of the others. The edges of it bore a faint hint of her lipstick. "They're really crappy," she confirmed and then laughed before finally letting go of his hand. "Come in," she stepped aside and waved him in then shut the door behind them. "Let's go dump those and then you can run home and pick up a few things to make a new batch for us while we talk and I unpack."

As he passed her, Angela eyed his backside, noting how trim and toned it was. He was adorably awkward and though he was in good shape, great shape even, she didn't sense any trace of the jock mentality in him. Interesting and quite endearing.

"Take your shoes off," she said sharply as she realized he hadn't left them by the door. Sure the carpet needed to be torn out and the crappy linoleum redone but it was her crappy linoleum and she didn't tolerate dirt in her house.

"Yes ma'am" he responded as quick as he could, once his shoes were off he mentally slapped himself for the mistake he keeps making "Sorry, my dad makes me use sir and ma'am and I've just gotten used to it, my bad" the boy started to work backwards from what she said, getting to her saying, in simplest terms, let's bake cookies.

There was no way, he thought, he had misheard her. Once his shoes were in his hands, he looked back at the woman, noting an odd charm about the way she moved, but quickly pushing it out of his head.

"No, it's perfect," she reassured Chris. "Courtesy is important in a young person. How old did you say you were?"

Turning to him, Angela took the plate of cookies and dumped them into the trash then sat the plate on the counter next to the sink to be washed. Leaving it for the moment, Angela opened the pantry and sat out flour and salt and brown sugar and most of the other items needed to make a nice batch of chocolate chip cookies. Each one went into a row with the others in the order they would be used and she left gaps where something was missing. Pointing to a box on the floor she spoke to Chris. "Measuring cups and spoons are in there. Set them out in front of the ingredients in order as I call them out. We'll make a double recipe."

Once Chris was in position, Angela pointed first to the flour and said cup and quarter cup," then waited for him to set them out. "Neatly," she reminded him. "I want everything in a row and all the handles pointed to the right. Teaspoon," she added pointing to the baking soda. Continuing, she watched as he got out each item she called for, even putting ones in front of empty spaces, until she was done.

"I think your dad used too much baking powder from the taste of them. Probably added it twice by mistake or used a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon. Your mom should have made them instead." Angela leaned back against the counter, hands behind her, which pushed her full breasts forward against the fabric of her top, and looked at Chris. "What's her name? I'd like to meet her."

"My dad only makes them so that he doesn't have to say hi to people himself, and my mom is... uh" he lost his train of thought for a moment "Not... with us any more" he tried to keep his eyes on the various tools and ingredients. He knows he does better just focusing on the task in front of him. Chris was not very used to people asking about his mother, all his friends had known for years, and most strangers didn't care, he didn't confront it often.

Wordlessly she put her hand on Chris' upper arm, squeezing slightly, and looked into his blue eyes. Her own were dark and sympathetic, searching his to see just how far the hurt went and wondering what had happened to make a woman leave a child as sweet as he must have been. There was some drama there that ran deep and she'd figure it out. Neighbors were horrible gossips most of the time and she made a vow to get to know them so she could find out the truth about the Hansons. One more squeeze and she let go, then brushed Chri's hair out of his face before patting his cheek.

"Okay, here's what we need." She took a paint swatch she'd decided not to use and turned it over, writing the list on the back with a Sharpie then adding her cell phone number. "Run home and either get these out of your pantry or run to the store real quick. Here," she plucked her pocketbook out of her purse and fished out a $20 and placed it in his hand.

"Tell your dad thank you for the cookies but don't hurt his feelings, okay? See you soon, sugar," she said and walked Chris to the door. As he left she watched him walk down the drive, once again admiring his trim body and his tight, spankable ass.

He was just precious.

Chris retracted slightly at her touch, he often described himself as "Not much of a hugger" physical contact was not his forte. The word "sugar" didn't hit him till he had left the house, but while walking home he felt it stay with him, sitting in his mind, and on his tounge. He recalled a teacher, and a waitress at a local diner using the same expression, but something about her, the way she spoke with a mix of authority and sweetness, even... seductiveness?

Chris shook his head, this was absolutely absurd. He opened the door to his house, his father, supposedly, upstairs in the office. "Hey dad! Our neighbor's name is Ms. Miller, she uh, liked the cookies!"

"..."

"I'm gonna head back over there and... help her with some stuff"

"..."

"Dad I'm gay!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY!?"

"Just making sure you're alive!"

"PIECE OF SHIT!"

The young man diligently went down the list, grabbing the various ingredients, before making it to the bottom to see... his heart skipped a beat, she wrote her number. He shook his head again, it was becoming a habit. After regaining his composure, he carried the ingredients back over. "Hey, here's the stuff, and your 20"

"You're such a good boy," Angela said when she let Chris back in the house, also noticing how this time he left his shoes where they were supposed to be. It wasn't hard to inventory what he'd brought, she could see all of it in his hands, and he'd come back almost before she could get started unpacking again. "Go set them out where they belong, Chris - or is it Christopher?" she asked and pointed towards the kitchen with her whole hand instead of just a finger.

"Go ahead and put the oven on 375," she called, turning towards the hallway away from the kitchen after she shut the front door. "And start measuring out the ingredients, sweetie. I'll be right back." Angela favored him with a smile and went into what must be the master bedroom and shut the door behind her.

"Chris is fine" he managed to push out as she walked away. Chris had to take another breath. Good boy? What was he a dog? And yet, he couldn't help but feel good. This was wrong, he shouldn't be thinking these things. He diligently went about measuring each ingredient, and preparing the oven.

Back
Top Bottom