Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lyali's Abscense

Lyali

Planetoid
It is currently nearing the end of the semester at college so my replies will be spotty right now between working on essays and studying for finals.

If I do not reply within 3 or 4 days after reading your message feel free to pm me again to check in with me.

RE: Lyali's Abscense and Journal

Good luck with your finals! You can do it!

HeyThereLittleBear said:
Good luck with your finals! You can do it!

Thank you, I am really trying especially in one class. Having a hard time in one of them.

All done with school. Those that I have posted to probably noticed the length of the post was much longer. That is because I am under less stress currently and am amble to think better. Glad to be back and able to post more.

To those waiting for replies. I am having internet issues and can only reply via my phone. I am going to wait till my internet is back so I can give good coherent replies.

Lyali said:
To those waiting for replies. I am having internet issues and can only reply via my phone. I am going to wait till my internet is back so I can give good coherent replies.

Internet came back later that night.

I have been replying as much as I can but would like some more RPs if anyone is interested.

I am sorry to all of those that I owe replies to. I have been having a tough two weeks and I have been needing some me time to get stuff sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom