Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian/futa/trap Harem casual system RP Idea

Ban the Game

Planetoid
The title more or less sums up most of the important parts of this. I'm interested in DMing a very casual IM(probably roll20) smutty system game. The specific system doesn't really matter to me so long as it results in fun adventures, cool characters and fun party orgies. The basic idea, and this isn't set in stone by any means, is a sex adventure game vaguely in the style of corruption of champions where the whole party are members of a harem. Fight monsters, make money, party/fuck, repeat. I tend to have a hard time finding doms and a much easier time finding subs so the harem thing seemed like a good set up.

Specific kinks will be discussed once I collect our group together but you can check the links in my signature for my personal kinks as the DM. The one thing I'm going to mark down is no actual male characters. Women, futanari, shemales, traps, transwomen, etc all game just no actual dudes. Though I'll just state for clarity that I don't care what anyone's RL gender is.

Regarding the system we will be using: I can pretty easily run Pathfinder, 5e, or lamentations of the flame princess as those are all systems I've ran before. I have a few other systems I know to some extent and if material and interest are availible I can run pretty much anything.

Regarding scheduling: I live in Turkey so that means some weird availible times for Americans. This will probably end up being some early morning or late night weekend game for you guys. Though again, thats not set in stone at all. Just don't expect the most traditional times ever.

Lastly, I've got two people right now(including me) and we are both subs so at least one dom is pretty highly desired. PM me or post in this thread if you are interested!

Update: We seem to be full up on Doms now ironically xD If anyone interested wants to join only as a dom I can put you on the replacement list should someone need to tap out.

Well, I am "dom". And I am interested in role-playing based on rules. So I would like you to explain this to me, if you don't mind. Not only the rules themselves, but the reasoning behind the format.

Update: We have gone from being overstocked on doms to being in desperate need of a Harem owner.

Well, if you star having issues with needing subs or a switch, then I am game. :)

Just hope to have some interesting stuff laying around too, like magical and non-magical sex-focused things... ;)

Well pretty mucht the whole group we had going before kind of crashed. If I get enough interest I can revive this idea but for now I don't really have anyone.

Back
Top Bottom