Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Sexually Frustrated White Mom] x [New (non-white) Neighbor]

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielle_h35

Banned
Banished
The idea here would be that (along with many of my other plots), I would take on the role of a white mom (or even before I was a mom) who lives with her boyfriend. You've watched my smile fade over the years we've lived next door to each other, and you've seen my bitchiness skyrocket. Basically, I'd seem to be growing more miserable by the day. Then comes the conversation that changes things.

One way or the other, we would find ourselves talking. Maybe you saw me outside and started a conversation. Maybe you had some of my mail and stopped over to drop it off. Perhaps my car died and you came over to help. Maybe... I knock on your door needing a phone because I locked myself out of my house. I could go on and on... but the idea would be that our conversation would be more than just "oh, hey..." - you would bring up how miserable I look and because I'm mad at my boyfriend at the time, I go on about how he pisses me off all the time, how he's lazy and we never get along... but once I feel comfortable, I bring up the 100% DEAD sex life. When you start hinting (or even being blunt) about being able to "fix my situation", I can't help but fall prey to it and long story short, you've gotten me in bed.

It could end any way you like, but here's a couple ideas:

Ending 1.) Its the best sex of my life by a long shot, and my mind is made up - I'm leaving him, maybe even for you

Ending 2.) Still the best sex of my life, but we keep it behind my boyfriend's back

Ending 3.) My boyfriend finds out about us, but he's too afraid to confront you about it. The result is him tolerating my "visits" while sitting at home knowing I'm getting the sex of my life... again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom