Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night of the Werewolves [Interest Check]

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Character Sheet | Main RP | OOC

4503908.jpg

Plot:
Werewolves, also known as man-wolves or lycanthropes, are humans in mythology or folklore that can shapeshift into therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creatures. These creatures have originated European Folklore since the 15th to 17th centuries, and have become popular ever since, even in modern society. Werewolves are known to have supernatural abilities, such as superhuman agility, strength, endurance, speed, night vision, etc.

Now you might think that you might think to yourself, you don't have to worry about this, since werewolves exists only in fiction, but what if on that one calm Spring night, that all begins to change. On the night of May 2017, there has been numerous people reported missing in the United States and Canada, some witnesses say that they have seen... unusual features and/or behavior in these missing individuals, such as pale skin, excessive thirst, lack of sleep, violent behavior, and other abnormalities. It's is unclear whether or not these individuals acting mentally insane or is something that is much more sinister.

Interest Check:
So, I've decided to make a some sort of a fantasy/survival rp, whether or not that has been done before, so I've decided to make one and see how this goes. Since this is a survival themed thread, I guess you know what that means? How long can you survive?

Back
Top Bottom