Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors [ Bear & Sam ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

In such a dog eat dog world as business, Shay had hidden herself well as a wolf in sheep's clothing. Even as she sat through the interview with eyes politely averted and cheeks pink with blush she could feel the salivating from their chairs as they desired to devour her whole. Their jaws snapped in eagerness and she could practically hear the growls in their throats as they offered her the position, all fake smiles and etiquette hiding the gruesome and frankly fierce nature of what being a business was all about.

She let it continue as they brought her in for her first day, the new secretary for the corporate offices of America's leading lingerie brand - Peach Lingerie was all the rage with women, from the more risque styles that were crotchless to even the frilly and frankly virginal pieces that would be suitable for a woman's wedding night. It had taken the country by storm and no one profited for it more than one of the current board members, the owner of this particular corporate office - Daniel Richards. He had made his name in the company already as a decent enough businessman, and that was why Shay had set her scopes on this particular location.

The first day was rough, as most first days usually tended to be, her phone ringing off the hook as clients and complainers all tried to get through to the company. Her hair was brushed away from her face, pulled up into a bun that was neat and well-manicured, her face composed as well as it could be. A feeding frenzy was something she was used to, and nothing was quite like corporate. It wasn't until she was relieved of desk duties that she got a good chance to scope things out, a soft smile on her lips as she poured a fresh coffee into a cheap styrofoam cup, drink in hand as she ascended the steps to the boss' office.

She feigned the role of the sheep again, eyes meek as she approached the door and knocked, all shy personality and bullshit masquerading the hungry and bloodthirsty hound beneath her skin. As she opened the door to the office, she sashayed in past the heavy door and offered out the cup as if it were a peace treaty, "Mister Richards?" She cleared her throat, the faked blush returning to her cheeks as her free hand brushed a stray lock from her face, "I... Brought you coffee." She stated, flashing him as soft but meek smile.

The bait was thrown... But would he take the hook?

Daniel Richards had gotten a lot of good luck in the past decade. He had gone straight from college and had been offered a starter job at a small thrift store that sold a new brand of lingerie, something that the man fresh out of college wasn't exactly sure if would be profitable down the road, but as a businessman, if he wanted to succeed in life, he had to take the more risky paths, and boy did it pay off. He and the three others who had started the company, two men and a woman, were quickly approached by investors and were offered a hefty sum of money to invest in a new manufacturer as well as a brand new line of advertisements that quickly exploded the company off the ground. Daniel found a wife along the way as well, a college sweetheart he had pursued throughout his time at the university. when he had saved up enough money for the ring, he had popped the question on a cliche romantic riverside dinner, which she had happily accepted. Now nearing his thirties, his formerly dark black hair now looked more like a salt and pepper type hair that he kept combed to the right side of his face. He wasn't physically imposing, but he did stand at a taller 6'3 and looked sharp in his daily personal tailored suits. Daniel was very happy with the way life had worked out for him, and he wasn't afraid to show off his wealth here and there where the opportunity provided it.

He had heard musings that he had a new secretary several days before. He chose not to involve himself with the process, seeing as he had more important things to concern himself with than the hiring of a girl that would quit due to the stress and high intensity of the job or get pulled away as a salesperson like some of his other secretaries had in the past. Daniel was well known for going through secretaries as he had gone through half a dozen in the last year alone and when he was notified the afternoon before that the new girl would be starting the next day, and was wondering when the seemingly cheery girl would pop her head in to say hello. He had seen it all through his years, and was prepared for any sort of personality that would walk through his door.

Pushing his glasses up from the bridge of his nose, he quickly checked the clock. It was nearly 3:00 in the afternoon when he had heard it, nearly a personal record for introductions between himself and the girl answering his phone down the stairs. "Come in!" He called out to her as she entered as he leaned back in his bigger desk chair as he saw the red head enter the room. He had never had a redheaded girl work for him before. He had heard their personalities often went along with the color of their hair... fiery. "Oh... coffee." That's wonderful." He nodded, neglecting to mention he had already had three cups that day so far. He appreciated the gesture and sign of welcoming from his new secretary as he rose from behind his desk and walked around, leaning back against his desk as he motioned for her to take a seat. "Take a seat dear... what's your name?" He asked as he took the coffee from her and sipped at it, struggling not to make a face. 'Wayyyy too much creamer' he thought to himself. He drank his coffee nearly black... with one sugar and would have to remind her of that as he set it aside. "I'm looking forward to working with you... though I'll warn you, I'm a very demanding boss." He said, turning serious for a moment as he studied her facial expressions, waiting for her to respond as he silently studied the younger woman before him.

As far as corporate offices went, the office of Daniel Richards was no different - decorated well in expensive furniture that was rarely used and large windows at the far side of the wall that would allow him to look over upon the city that loomed below, as if he were less a man and more a god. He likely ruminated over his greatest deals at the window as she saw them do often in movies, possibly even stroked his ego (maybe more) while he promised his wife he would be home soon, getting off on his own pride and money. Her face remained passive and meek as she turned her full attention back to the man, eyes moving over his face. As far as men went, he wasn't as bad looking as she had expected him to be, his salt and pepper hair aging him well and one of the few signs he was likely over 10 years her elder.

"Mister Richards, a pleasure to meet you." She preened softly, offering him the cup of coffee that she'd made incorrectly quite on purpose, making her way to one of the expensive black chairs to seat herself. Her legs crossed primly in front of her, keeping herself looking professional as she smoothed out her white blouse, returning attention back towards her boss, looking him over much slowly now though she was in a position of weakness. He was a handsome man if truth be told and Shay was... Curious on him, more importantly on his personality. She wouldn't blatantly let it show, but she was already planning to plant seeds inside his mind.

She sat with one arm across her chest, the other with her elbow on that hand, fingers curled against her jaw softly, one finger lingering at the corner of her mouth. "My name is Shay Anne Creedy, Mister Richards. My parents thought themselves clever." She commented, her lips twitching up just a bit at the corner in amusement as he stated he was a demanding boss. Her finger moved over her lower lip slow before pulling away from her face, "Oh, I have every confidence I can handle any of your... Demands, Mister Richards. I'm quite happy to help in any way I can." Her voice lingered on the edge of a purr and sweet assurance.

Daniel was proud of his corner office. He had believed he had worked his ass off to get to where he was and that he had earned that right to have the overly obnoxious large desk and accompanying chair along with the furniture he never bothered to use strewn around the room. Various pieces of artwork hung around the wall. When he had initially moved into the rebuilt office building, they had designers come in for the top executives and he had thrown money at the issue, not Caring what the end result was. He had achieved his goal of the corner office life, a sweet pension, a 401(k) and a Wife that he had looked after and hunted for since his early days of college.

Watching her take a seat gave him what he thought to be an indication of her personality and her prudeness as he watched her sit down, her red hair. up bunched in the professional bun as she smoothed out her skirt and blouse as he moved his eyes back up to her face. He didn't want her to think he was checking her out. He wasn't at all and was sure it might lead to a quick sexual harrasment case, something he didn't need at all in his life at that time as he sighed softly. He figured she was doing the exact same thing to him as he was to her; judging. He would allow it as she was looking for any sort weakness or sense of vulnerability, which he had learned over time to show none at all. Professional tactics and a hardened mind of economics and business had taught him not to give any sort of 'tell' away on his face. He leaned back as he took another courteous sip of the coffee.

The way she was sitting projected confidence and a sense of control. Daniel would have to change the second. He wanted his secretaries confident, but not knowing just how strong that they could be. They controlled entry access and much more to his office, so Daniel was playing a firm and thin line in his approaches to his newest assistant as he turned his head, crossing his own arms across his chest as he tried to project his own sense of power and confidence as he listened to her speak. At least she had good mannerisms unlike some of his past secretaries had, which most had little to none. He watched as her hand moved to trace against her full lips as a smile curved up on her face, revealing a pair of shiny straight teeth. His blinked a bit surprised at the sound of her voice, yet chose to ignore it as he leaned forward a bit to face her, taking yet another courteous sip for her. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Shay... I won't address you by your last name as I believe it's too formal, and as long as we're in a one on one situation, you can feel free to do the same. Otherwise it'll be Mr. Richards." He said with a nod as his hands went to grip the edge of his desk. "As for my 'demanding' attitude and demands... we'll start simple. I drink my coffee black... with Half a sugar. I like it at nine... at eleven... and again at one." He said, beginning to list off demands. "If Jim Morris calls, I'm always busy. If Maria Johnson comes to your desk, I'm on a call. If my wife calls, give me a two minute warning and stall so I can answer her promptly. There are some base rules for you... think you can handle this job and my schedule?" He asked her half seriously as he looked down at the smaller girl sitting in front of him.

There was a power play going on in his office now, a subtle one but by no means a small one. The wolf that lived inside of Shay could smell the dog in him and see the way he started to push his confidence to another level, and for a moment she was almost impressed by the fact he was swelling up like a bird trying to show off. He was at least showing her that he wouldn't back down from her and she could see he had perfected things well in keeping his face neutral while he talked, probably something learned from trial and error over all of his years working in the business world. It was cutthroat, she knew, and she was going to be among the rest of the backstabbers.

Daniel ran through the schedule of what he wanted her to do through the day as if he were listing off items for a grocery list and frankly none of it sounded hard at all, though she could hear from his voice he didn't expect much out of her besides that. She took a minute to process all of the rules that he'd given then shifted in her seat, leaning forward to make intense eye contact with him. "Mister Richards, I can assure you that I'm more than capable of handling any request you make of me." Her blouse was enough that the front fell forward just a bit, the button that held it modest for her secure but the shirt loose enough if he wished he could easily get a glimpse of her bra - Peach branch and a soft pink with a sprinkle of white lace around it. Subtly innocent but also so fitting for working at the corporate office that had made it.

"Are there any questions that you have of me on my ability to perform my duties? I'm an open book, Mister Richards, so I do encourage you to ask away." She said, leaning back in her chair again to sit up straight, returning once again to the facade of a modest and young woman just trying to make a name for herself in the business world. She was playing innocent the best she could but it was fun to be dropping slow hints on the man, watching him as he took them in stride but let the seeds sit in his head. They'd grow root and blossom into lovely flowers if she worked at it and she planned on making a lovely garden of evil deeds.

Daniel could sense in a way that something was happening in his office right then. It wasn't necessarily a stare down... or a power struggle... but more so he felt that it was like the meeting between two adversaries on the battlefield just before going to war. He hadn't felt that sort of feeling since before closing the Macy's deal the year before when he had an intense staredown with the representative from Macy's right before he had convinced the younger arrogant asshole to close the deal. In a way... he was feeling a bit the same way just then as well as he looked down at Shay for a moment as he watched her process his requests. Truthfully they weren't too difficult to process, and he had a feeling the redhead would have no trouble following them.

Watching her face, he figured her answer before she spoke back up as he slowly nodded to her as he watched her lean forward, obligingly leaning forward himself as his eyes deceived his body as he looked downward and down her white blouse, getting a look down at her bra. He immediately noted the Peach Brand bra line that they had released just a week or two before. It was top line as well, so he wondered how much money Shay had as he sat back up and quickly averted his gaze, knowing she had noted his glance downward as he silently cursed himself, knowing she knew he had done that and had won their first game of a 'cat and mouse' situation.

"Do I have any questions?" He repeated her question as he leaned back and recrossed his arms, giving a soft cough as he smiled, a chance to lightly admonish her. "I told you Shay... Daniel in private is a perfect acceptable okay thing to do. I dont want our relationship to be entirely formal." He said as he Brought one hand up to his chin and stroked it for a brief moment as he looked down. "Sure... I've got a whole slew of questions for you." He said as he replaced his hands back at the edge of his desk to grip at it. "Let's start with why you wanted the job... Them move on to what your dream position here at Peach Lingerie?" He asked her curiously as he continued. "What's your education level? Tell me freely just about yourself." He offered to her as he gave her a chance to narrate her life before he planned to go back behind his desk and look up her personal profile to ensure that she wasn't lying abut anything she was about to tell him as he gave another sip at the coffee, scrunching his face up at the sweetness of it as he awaited her response to his questions.

Hook, line, and sinker. Like most men on the planet that was one siren call that he couldn't resist even with all of the training of being a business man. It was the call of young flesh and all the delights it had to offer and oh, did she just want to show him that. It was a devilish idea of her own creation, to take such a powerful man and bring him down to size through simply the power of... Well, nothing. She had no real power through money or political status and she quite obviously wasn't physically strong. However, she was clever and conniving and that would get her farther in life than anything else ever could. Her eyes stared intense at his even as he looked away, a smirk forming then just as quickly disappearing from her lips. She had caught him and she wanted him to be aware of it - but perhaps not that she'd been meaning to trap him like that.

His admonition of her only brought forth a question to her lips, her brow cocked coyly as she barely suppressed a smirk, "Just what, precisely, do you intend our relationship to be, Daniel?" Her voice held her amusement, mostly because he was the one suggesting that their relationship not be strictly professional, though she knew he meant for them to have a friendly aspect to it and not a sexual one. It was too delicious of a piece of bait for her to pass up on, though, and she was curious just how interested he was in her, and possibly how brazen he would be.

Shay returned to seriousness as easily as she'd let slip the coy question, "Why did I want this? Peach Lingerie is the leading brand of women's lingerie save for Victoria's Secret and is growing daily to slowly take over the country. I can't think of a reason why any self-respecting woman wouldn't see a potential in something that will always have a demand. Women want to feel sexy and men want to see women scantly clad. It's a guaranteed job." She switched her legs and smoothed her skirt again, "My dream position would be to work my way up the ladder. I've always believed it's important to start from the bottom and work your way up to learn the ropes. Perhaps I'll be able to become your personal assistant instead of just your secretary so that I can learn at the feet of the master, so to speak." She offered a smile, but there was a glint of mischief in her eyes, a perverse thought in her mind, "Education - I have my bachelor's in Office Management. I hope to one day manage an office of my own. I don't mind starting at the bottom but I won't linger there for long."

She sat back in the chair and tapped on her lower lip thoughtfully as she chewed over just what to tell him about herself - she was simple enough in her interests but he wouldn't care to know that she spent her time at home working at pottery as that was a very dull hobby for someone to have. "I'm a driven and assertive young woman with aspirations of making a name for myself. I keep to myself at home and enjoy a quiet life outside of the office. I like soft music, cheesy movies, and white wine... Now, Daniel, why don't you tell me about you? For you to be my boss I've heard so little about you."

Daniel clenched his eyes a bit as he saw the soft smile curl up on her lips. He knew what he had done... and her evident smiled showed that she knew as well as he again silently cursed himself. Why must he think with his other head all the time. He had figured that by working with a lingerie company for over a decade, he'd have become desensitized to the idea and sight of breasts and female body parts, but alas he often left himself wondering if he was a thirty something year old married pervert. He didn't let the thought linger terribly long on his mind as he looked down at her and idly held the cup of coffee in his hand as he looked at his watch. He didn't know how Long she planned on being in here, but he figured he didn't have much work left to do for the day.

As she commented on his admonition, he again silently cursed himself. She was twisting his words... even if she didn't say she meant to, it made it sound sexual, and that's not at all what he had meant. It was his second blunder in well under a matter of minutes as he was trying to making a positive and strong impression on his newest secretary as he sighed and stood, trying to regain his composure and position of power as he went back behind his desk and sat down in his chair, a tactic often used for attempting to close down important deals with big clients, but somehow, he knew that it wouldn't work with her. Something was definitely different about Shay... and he was going to find out someway. He coughed softly. "I expect our relationship to be a mix between professionalism and work partners and laid back. I may rely on you to help me out with some people and clients down the road." He said as he let her continue.

He listened to her aspirations and why she chose the job. They were for all the right reasons and damn was she good. He nodded quietly as he leaned forward in his seat to grab the coffee form the other edge of his desk as he thought for a moment. He had never taken on a personal assistant before. It had crossed his mind once or twice, but he had never followed through it because he had yet to find someone who thought the same way that he did on the way things were handled around the company. It was far too premature to think on that as she suggested it as he forced another small smile to his face, not letting the potential innuendo slip him by this time around as he chose not to respond directly to it. "I see. So you're quite qualified for this position, yes...and you want to climb the ladder. If I'll be honest... you gave me all the right answers for a first impression." He admitted to her. "As for a personal assistant position... lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. It's your first day on the job... but I will say this... I've been giving some consideration to the assistant position and if you play your cards right... you might be in consideration in the near future. We'll just have to see how well we mesh together between the two of us, okay?" He told her with another soft yet engaging smile.

Listeing to her interests and what she did outside of the workplace, he figured he wasn't getting an entirely truthful answer out of the younger girl. She was telling him what he wanted to hear, and he would allow that game to be played for the time being until the grace period wore off in the following days. "Me?" He asked, surprised she'd ask him as well. "Hmm... Well I too enjoy some nice cheese and a glass on chardonnay in the evening time. I'm an avid outdoorsman who can't sit still. I love going on hikes and camping... and in my own spare time... I'm a bit of a personal aspiring photographer. A little bit of everything really." He shrugged absentmindedly as he continued to watch her face for any sort of tell. "Oh... ummm... I'm supposed to give you this." He pulled a catalog out of his desk and handed it to her. "As park of working here at Peach Lingerie, all female employees are entitled to a yearly allowance of $500 for buying Peach lingerie products." He cleared his throat, choosing not to mention she was already wearing such a product. "Feel free to spend it however you want, but it's strictly for our merchandise... nothing else." He said as he passed the booklet along to her.

The man was visibly bothered by her and she could tell it because he wanted to put a barrier between them and give himself a reminder that he was the one in control of the situation, though she knew that it was quite the opposite. Even from her position of weakness she could see that she was the one ruffling his feathers, enough so that he seemed to have lost his train of thoughts. "I'll be glad to help you with whatever is needed." She offered, letting herself lapse back towards professional as she wanted to lull him into a sense of confidence. She didn't want to make it too obvious that she was working on him to get him to bend to her will, but she also didn't want the fish to get off the hook. In fishing terms, she was giving him some slack so that she could tire him out in the long run and wear him down.

He continued with trying to remind her of her status by cutting her aspirations back a bit, though not harshly so. He was trying to assert himself to get back to the point of power and she was going to let him, for now. Her face remained innocent and lips soft as she offered him a smile. "I understand completely. Everything is, of course, subject to your will and the company's growth to permit the position to become available." She said, letting her mind wander idly as she talked about himself. Like most businessmen she knew he lived a life that wouldn't be but so difficult, his wife probably a high school sweetheart that he'd wed early on in his career and now was having unsatisfying missionary sex with. She was likely knocked up with bratty snots or infertile so unable to affirm him in his masculinity, either way Shay wouldn't have cared.

For the first time, she was caught by surprise by the mention of the booklet, her hands taking it and flipping through the pages slowly. Shay had the figure to model as the women in the booklet did, though she knew that models didn't have the same power that a business woman had. A woman in a suit was more intimidating than one wearing a bra and crotchless panties. Her lips curled upwards politely as she slid from the chair, "Thank you, Daniel. This is such a gracious offer to make to your employees." She crossed the room to his desk and set the booklet down on it, turning it so that it was open to the more risque pieces, the women in this looking every bit the temptresses that she could be, if she'd wanted.

Shay leaned down over the desk and flipped through the pages, her eyes on them before lifting slowly to his face, "As the owner of the company... Which of the Peach lines do you personally recommend? I'd love to hear your input on it. I'm sure you know so much more about the products than I do." She said, her hazel eyes aflame with mischief and a soft smirk on her lips as she flipped another page to make things seem less intense, "I wouldn't want to be rude and not use the gift you've been so gracious with giving me."

Daniel nodded softly as he watched her response. He thought he had her cornered with his response and his lightly atonement to her current position, and couldn't help but let a smile come onto his face at the response. He thought he was back in the drivers seat... back in control. He hadn't lost it totally, but there was a brief moment where he was unsure just of who was the one in control in the room. It was always going to be him... he thought to himself idly as he leaned back in his chair, projecting an air of relief and new confidence as his own ocean blue eyes glinted softly. "Of course... if you help in the right way... it may go a good bit towards your eventual candidacy for my assistant position." He said, dangling a bit in front of her a proposition of his own.

He was glad that she had deferred to his decision on his assistant position instead of trying to push what he assumed to be her own personal agenda as he looked at his mostly empty desk. It didn't have a single photo of Aria, his wife on it and was littered with papers here and there, with a desktop computer, an apple as he looked at the desktop, blank as it flashed the time around on the screensaver. He and Aria had actually been trying for kids for going on four months, but hadn't had any luck. Perhaps it was because she was so religious in bed, but he wasn't sure and never pushed it. She hadn't let him have sex with her until their wedding night, and even then, preferred missionary style sex as it was 'what god required' or some bullshit like that. He didn't care to think long on it however, after all, he was lucky to be married to her in the first place.

"Oh..." Daniel leaned back forward as his eyes widened as he realized quickly that he had made his third and more fatal blunder. He coughed and tried to regain his composure yet again as he pulled out a second booklet and leafed through it, a small head of sweat on his forehead. "Umm... I really like our luscious lullaby line..." he showed her, the set and line of nightwear ranging from nighties to all out sexual objects where women's breasts and crotches were on full on display surrounded by the already thin fabric. "But... I.. also like the lace peach line as well." He showed her the page filled with various lacy and progressively thinner bras and a panties. Having started more on the conservative side and moving down to something that covered less than a g-string would as he looked up at her, realizing what he was about to do but deciding to do it anyway. "Does anything particular stand out to you as something you just have to have?" He asked her, not showing the nervousness he felt as he had no idea which way this conversation was going to go next.

Oh, he was digging himself a hole and he didn't even fully realize it. His words were almost too easy for her mind to twist and turn, perhaps because he was willingly walking into her traps to see how far she was willing to go but at this point it was too early for her to gauge which of them it truly was that he was doing. Her eyes moved over his face as he quite obviously dangled the carrot in front of her face to perform well at her position, "Then I suppose we'll have to get to know each other quite well. I certainly wouldn't want to miss an opportunity like this." She purred the words, knowing damn well that if he was this easy from day one then within a week she would have him eating out of the palm of her hand and nipping at her heels to get from her all that she had to offer.

As he went through his own book her eyes moved between his face and the pages, making note as he paused on certain pages. As most would, he started with the more chaste outfits that Peach had to offer, his voice finally stammering as he got closer to the end of the book where the more revealing items were. The back of the book could have passed for soft-core porn, honestly, the soft petals of the model's sex peeking out through their panties and their nipples perk on their chests as they stared longingly at the camera in a "come take me" kind of way. Her tongue moved slow over her lips, wetting them though she didn't truly have to. His question made her eyes lift from the page to linger on his, "You know, I think I've found exactly what I would like... Thank you." She turned her book to where he'd stopped, the page full of pieces of lingerie that were less than modest. She earmarked it slowly, letting her finger linger there.

Shay leaned further onto his desk, her arms in a position that pushed her breasts forward, their curves full against her blouse as she dropped her voice to a whisper. "I appreciate your honesty in that. I feel like we're going to work well together." Her hand moved now, reaching across to pick up his phone from the hook, hitting a few buttons before the line flashed green suggesting someone was on the other line, "Missus Richards?" She purred the woman's name into the handset, "I apologize so much for the wait. I'm still learning my way around the office and I had to ask for some help. Your husband will be with you shortly." She hit the button that would mute the line so that his wife couldn't hear, leaning back off the desk slow. "It was a pleasure to meet you finally, Mister Richards." She murmured to him, setting the phone on his desk for him to take at his leisure before she turned, "I'll be at my desk, if you need me."

Daniel sighed softly as he tapped his fingers against the edge of his desk. He was angry with himself and was silently seething. How could he have let himself get into such a situation. He was usually much much more careful, but for her he had let his guard down. But why? He wondered to himself as he leaned back forward and forced another soft smile onto his face, completely forcing a smile onto his face as so he wouldn't explode into a tirade about her manipulation against him, which would likely be fruitless. He shuddered as her voice purred as he clenched his eyes shut before opening them again. "I suppose we'll have to get to one another as well." He commented with a slow nod as he watched her leaf through the booklet.

Why did he have to give it to her in his office? He could have dumped it at her desk on his way out and mentioned it in passing instead of bringing it up in an already awkward environment as he looked through the booklet himself. It was practically like a nude magazine, getting more and more lewd the further and deeper he got into the booklet. Half the stuff he saw should've been censored, yet for some reason, there it was, in plain sight. He could see the outlines of aerolas... the lips and folds of the girls shaven crotches. It was almost sexual. When had the company gone in that direction? He wondered silently to himself as he watched her read through it. As she mentioned that she had found what she liked, his body shuddered again as he leaned back and tried to distract himself. He was hesitant to wonder what she had found, and wanted to do anything but think about what she was thinking of buying for herself, not planning to or wanting to bring it up ever again.

He watched as she leaned forward, getting another look at her body, her rounded breasts pushed forward, the outline of a ribcage outlined near the bottom of her blouse as he noted the flashing green light, wondering who was on the phone as his eyes widened a bit. How convenient was it that his wife had chosen to call at that exact moment. He sighed as he leaned forward as he watched Shay put the phone on mute as she stood and turned away, walking away from him, getting a look at her rear, a curvy backside filled out by the thin skirt as he averted his eyes quickly and coughed. "Shit..." he muttered softly so shay wouldn't hear. "I'll be sure to let you know if I need you!" He called out to her as he took a final sip of the coffee before dumping it in the trash can and leaning forward. "Hi baby." He said enthusiastically. "How is your day going?" He asked her , leaning back and stretching the phone cord as he worked to forget the encounter he had just had with his new secretary.

It was a disappointment but the last glance she had of him over her shoulder as she slid out of his door was the last time she saw him for the rest of the rather uneventful day, returning to her desk to clear her mind of the stray thoughts of pressing herself against his desk as his hand slid over her rear, delving even further as the day lulled into a near hush at the front desk. She let her work keep her hands busy instead of letting her idle thoughts get her in trouble. Without him there to distract her the day moved slowly, though the end of the day came soon enough. As the last of the employees made their ways out the great glass doors she made her way away from the desk and towards the office of her boss.

Luckily for her, she was aware of his whereabouts for the moment. She slid through his doors and shut them carefully behind her, moving to another door that was used only for special occasions. On the other side of it was a room that was shaped like a very large hallway, a cloth divider separating off another space of the room from the main area. There was a long line of chairs that went down either side of a center aisle, which indicated this room was used more or less as a showroom for women to model the latest designs. It was decorated tastefully with photographs of women of various sized in the Peach brand lingerie, most in sensual poses but some standing less sensual and more virginal.

Shay ventured beyond the thick cloth curtain and found herself presented with a wide array of the lingerie that she'd seen in the books. Her hands moved over the racks and racks of clothing in various sizes, more than she'd even seen in the stores. Most of it still had price tags on it but she could tell some would never reach stores, either from the fact they were too scant or simply just ill received by the clients. She found an outfit as if it were calling her name, the fit just right as she slid into it. If she'd have cared not to get caught, she wouldn't have left the door to the room caught so that the light fell in a sliver into Daniel's office, and she certainly wouldn't have left the thick curtain half-drawn so that her shadow fell across the floor.

Daniels day continued on, mostly uneventful as he finished his call with his wife as she had called him wanting to know what he wanted to have for dinner that night and to let him know her ovulation period was going to be over the course of the next several days, which meant plenty of missionary sex for him in the dark at home. He sighed softly and tried to focus on his work, but found his own thoughts drifting over to his wife and their likely sex that night and then more so to Shay and what his new secretary was up to. He had several calls processed through, and she pronounced who exactly that they were. Getting several glimpses of her voice only drove him to even further inner tumult as he tried to focus himself away from the odd thoughts and tried to bury himself in his work.

The showroom was something that was a common feature in every Peach Lingerie building. It was often caddy-cornered to the corporate heads office and was secluded away more so from the rest of the building. It provided a place to close deals to potential be clients in a way that the company could bring in models to show off their newest lines. It was also often where new lines went to die. Sometimes the corporate head sat in on the meeting to confirm or deny an advancement of the newest products that R&D had put forth. It was a nice place to relax and sometimes view the hall and other products and Daniel sometimes found himself there alone to go through the products and rejects, wondering about the path that they had taken and the death that they might have had in the room.

It was as Daniel was closing up his office for the night and gathering his things that he noticed the light emanating through the side door in his office. He hadn't been informed of any such meeting that would be going on in the room that night, and no client ever met with their company that late before. Sometimes the cleaning crew was in there later at night, but again that was only when they had showed a client a potential new line that day. He stood and set his briefcase down and walked towards the door, opening in and stepping in as his eyes widened at the sight before him as he stood silently in the doorway for a moment. He saw the long dark red hair that had been taken down since the the end of the work day. It flowed down her back in long curls. It stood out even more in the black negligée that she had chosen to wear. The lacy black bra held up her round full breasts and snaked down to her crotch where an appropriate yet alluring set of panties connected on a garter belt to a pair of stockings that ran down her the length of her Shapley and attractive legs. He was amazed and wondered what she was doing alone in the room, not yet putting two and two together as he slowly stepped forward, his shoes clicking against the hardwood floor as he cleared his throat. "Ummm... Shay..." he called out to her. "What are you doing back here? This are is often off limits... and... you're wearing... well you're wearing just lingerie," he observed plainly as he stood, waiting for an explanation.

As with almost all of Peach brand lingerie, the it fit her better than an embrace, the black in deep contrast to the soft cream of her skin and looking more like someone had blacked out all of the best parts of her to accent them. Her hair was tugged free from the stiff bun it had been swept up in all day, releasing the tension against her head and making her feel free and every bit as sensual as she knew her body to look. Her professional shoes didn't feel right with the outfit, so she left them and the rest of the clothes abandoned, sauntering her way through the curtain again and onto the short runway that was designed into the design of the carpet. She had made it to the end and back when she heard the sound of footsteps, her hips cocking as she turned back around smooth on the ball of her foot.

She had hoped that he would find her like this, in a compromising situation in which she was scantly clad, though she'd only wished she would have chosen something a little more sheer to truly give him a show. Shay didn't look shocked in the least to see him, nor embarrassed about the fact that she was hardly clothed in front of her boss of a whopping total of one day. Her eyes leveled with his own shocked ones and she felt herself stand up just a bit straighter, letting him truly get the full view of her form and the way her muscles moved in her body. Even if he didn't admit it openly she could see the way he lingered on her breasts and how his eyes had moved over her sex then down her long legs slowly before coming back to her face. He wanted her. It wasn't his wife at home that he was thinking about, but the younger and most definitely more interesting woman than his wife.

"This is a lingerie company, and I was offered products for free." She let her hands move down her own sides, following the curve of her body and letting them rests at the swell of her hips, "There isn't anywhere else in the company that is appropriate to ensure I made the proper choice... Tell me, Mister Richards," She moved slow towards him down the runway, her eyes static on him while the rest of her body moved slow and sensual with all of the grace of a cat, her skin starting to dimple with goosebumps, "Did I make the best choice? You are the expert, after all." She purred, catering to the man's need to have his ego stroked while letting him get the full appreciation of the fact she was subtly offering herself to him.

Daniel looked at her as he stood at the end of the makeup runway that they had etched into the floor as he tugged at his collar. He had never been in a one on one situation like this before and was beginning to understand exactly what might have been going on in that room as he looked back over her body, letting his eyes freely roam her skin. Her pronounced curves... the outline of her ribs poking out from her lower stomach. The set that she had chosen covering up just enough, but showing it all off at the same time. He watched as she turned to face him, the way she positioned her hips and cocked them outwards to turn back towards him.

Daniel tugged again at his collar as he began to feel a familiar feeling between his legs, a warmness snaking down to his manhood. He couldn't help himself. There was something about the entirety of the situation. The idea that they were all alone. The forbidden aspect to it all, that was making him itch in a mix of nervousness and arousal. He wasnt sure what to do with himself... or with her to be quite honest. His eyes continued to linger on her body as she slowly began to make her way towards him, all thoughts of his wife at home dissipating from his mind as his mind began to flash its images he had never thought of... sexual in nature... as he continued to eye the younger girl making advancements towards his position.

"T-this is indeed a lingerie company." He stammered as he nervously repeated her statement back to her. He didn't know what was coming over him. He had never lost control like this in a situation so easily and he was unsure how to handle or cope with the idea that the tables were being turned. Meanwhile, his body gave him away, a long, very thick bulge running down his right pant leg that was throbbing desperately in need of air and release from the confines of the suit pants that they were currently chained to. He watched as her hands moved and traced down her curves as he tried to avert his gaze, finding himself unable to as he continued to watch her approach. She was a mere few feet away form him at this point as he awkwardly wondered if she had seen or noticed his painful erection running down his legs. "I... I think you made a wonderful choice..." he stammered nervously, continuing to look at her. "A-and I told you to call me Daniel." He said, not believing he chose to bring that up at a moment like this. "Now... it'd... it'd be nice if you could put some more clothing on... and uhhh... cover up." He said as she was practically right in front of him... hoping that she would comply.

As he stood there before her with his cock hardening in his trousers and his lips hardly able to form a sentence she knew that she had won and that she truly had the upper hand, her eyes drifting visibly down to the bulge forming in his pants. It was then that she knew that he wasn't thinking of his wife at home in her dirty white cotton panties, with her legs spread on the expensive bed he'd bought her to shut her up as she'd begged and pleaded more and more of him while giving... Little to nothing. She knew that he was more excited by her physically than he ever had been for the woman that called - often, it seemed - just to tell him about the mundane parts of her day simply because she regretted her own choice to be a housewife with no real duties to perform

Shay knew enough of the nature of man to know exactly what it was that he was thinking about. He was thinking of how it would feel to have her supple skin beneath his hands and to take her bent over his desk, to feel her hair in his fist as his cock rammed deep into her pussy. He was thinking of all the terrible and delightful things they could do together but that he dared not initiate... Without help, at least. She saw how his eyes followed her hands as she'd wanted them to, knowing all too well how they would linger on her and dimly wish she'd come closer.

But still, he knew that he was a married man still and that he had obligations at home, a wife that was waiting for him so patiently. Shay let her hands fall back to her sides as she approached him even closer, less than a foot away from him now, "I enjoy calling you Mister Richards," She told him, leaning back to stare down at the throbbing cock pressing against his pants leg, "And I dare say that you enjoy hearing it." Her hands reached behind herself as she let the bra unhook gently, the material slipping off her shoulders slowly before falling down to her feet. Her breast were perky with youth still and her nipples were stiff, pink peaks on the mound of breasts. Her eyes didn't waver from him, her head tilting to him curiously, "I think you need to call your wife, Mister Richards. I'd like your input on a few other... Pieces. You are the expert, aren't you?"

Daniel watched as she walked ever closer...her hands seductively placed on her curves as his own eyes bore into her hazel eyes which were both demanding and seemingly voidless with pleasure... want... need... desire. He wondered what was going through her head at that exact moment as well. He was a little unsure as his hand went to tug at his collar again. He had dispensed of his tie about an hour before, but had kept his top button buttoned up as he moved to now unbutton it as he bit his lip nervously, unsure of what to do as his own manhood begged for release. He... he couldn't go through with this... could he???

As she stepped closer, Daniels thoughts drifted back to his prude wife as he gulped hard. Samantha never expressed interest in wearing any of the Peach Lingerie lines... calling them too revealing. It wasn't like he ever saw her underwear in the first place... was it? He tired to think the last time he had seen his wife in her underwear... and it had to have been their wedding night nearly two years prior when they had gotten back to the hotel. it was the only night that they had ever had sex with the lights in the room at the same time. Daniel shook his head clear as he looked down at Shay as she stepped directly in front of his body and person as he began to perspire even harder as he looked at her curvy and younger figure.

It was true what she said... each time that she had said 'Mr. Richards' his cock had throbbed more and more painfully. He didn't have time to respond before she reached up and freed her breasts from the black lacy bra as his gaze drew itself down. They were perky with the feeling youth... and her nipples were damn near perfect in proportion with her fleshy young mounds of tit flesh as he groaned softly. He had told her to dress up... not undress... but who was he to stop her from going any further than she was as he gulped harder as his hand moved to his pocket to pull out his phone as he shakily unlocked it and called the number for his wife's cell. "H-hi baby... i... I know I promised I'd be home early... but I think I may be a while..." He paused as she yelled at him through the phone. "Y-yes I know I promised baby... but we had a new... new client with a big deal come up last minute and I reallyy... really have to inspect it and close the deal." He stammered, glancing at Shay's body. "O... okay. I love you too." He replied to her as he hung up, unsure why he had listened and followed her commands, but finding it too late to turn back as he held his hands awkwardly at his side, unsure what to do next. "Y-you need my opinion on other outfits? S.. sure." He replied, hoping she was referring strictly to business, but knowing she meant something entirely different as the sexual thoughts continued to fill his head stronger and stronger as he stared at her breasts. "Y-you have beautiful breasts." He commented to her as his face turned red with embarrassment as Daniel wondered what was about to happen next.

There were a few terse seconds in which she thought that he might think about his choices and he would lift that phone to his ear to call security down to his office to have her thrown, nearly nude, out into the streets of the city where she would likely be treated like the whore she wanted him to treat her as. Instead, she watched with a growing smirk as he phoned his wife, eyes never leaving the body of the woman that would be taking the woman's dear husband away from her. Shay could hear the hag screeching from her spot and she wrinkled her nose, already disliking the woman though she'd never met her. Daniel moved to put his phone back in his pocket mechanically as he stared back down to her breasts. His comment made her smile, her hands moving up to cup them, running a thumb slow over her nipples.

"Thank you, Mister Richards," She said his name as if she were whispering a delicious secret, stepping closer to him so that her body pressed against him now, a hand moving to brazenly cup his cock through his pants, drawing attention to the very thing that he likely wanted for her to never pay attention to. Her head tilted and she furrowed her brows, "Ohh," She purred, "Your body speaks volumes when your mouth says so few." Her hand stroked him slow through his pants as she leaned up to his ear, placing soft kisses along the lobe with slow and teasing lips, "I want you to think about just why it was so easy for you to call your wife... And so pleasantly lie to her." She whispered to him, letting her lips drag slow down his jaw, then back to his ear, "About how she's been so awful as to neglect you, hasn't she?" She pulled away after a moment, turning away from him completely and back towards where the racks were full of lingerie and so many tempting outfits to bend him further to her will.

She moved slow as she removed the garter belt, letting it too fall to the floor as the abandoned bra had done, the only garments left being the stockings and her panties. Shay glanced back at him, "Don't be rude, Mister Richards. I'd like to teach you a very hands on lesson in how interesting your company can be with me a member of your staff." Her hints weren't subtle any longer, though she didn't outright say anything, her intent so clear.

Daniel immediately began to wonder again why he had chosen to call his wife. He could've turned and walked away... he could've thrown her out and told her not to show up to work the next morning. Hell... he could've called night security to come and drag her out, but he didn't. He began to realize what his body wanted, but his mind didn't yet want to cooperate with his desires as he watched her step and being her hands up to toy with her puffy and erect nipples before she stepped forward and against his body.

His eyes widened as he couldn't help but let out a groan at the sudden grope and cupping of his cock through his pants, furthering its need and want for release as he bit his lip to keep from groaning. He wasn't supposed to be getting pleasured by a woman he barely knew. It wasn't right, not at all. He shuddered as her lips leaned in to the lobe of his ear as she whispered into it as he began to wonder again why he had called his wife and not something else entirely as he looked down at her body. what did he want?[\i] he began to question himself again. It'd have been so easy to wrap his arms around her, force her down to his knees, but he couldn't do it. His eyes kept falling to the ring on his finger as he sighed a deep sigh of relief as she turned and walked back towards the racks, providing him momentary relief as he continued to watch her.

He had remained speechless because he wasn't exactly sure of what to say in this entire situation as he watched her walk forward and remove the garter belt, leaving her in the panties and stockings showing off her shapely ass and her long beautiful legs. He wished his wife would wear stockings, but she rarely if ever did as he found his feet moving towards her, slowly step by step as he caught her innuendo. She wanted it, but why couldn't he? Soon, he was back directly in front of her as he sighed to himself, fraught with inner conflict as to what to do. He wanted her, but his wife.... she was a prude bitch that never let him have any fun. He could keep a secret.... but he wondered if she could. Before he could think any longer, his body acted again before his mind, reaching up with his hands to grab her neck and pulling her forward, leaning down and locking his lips with her, wet, thick, moist lips as his hands held tight at the back of her neck, digging into her as he pulled her as close as he could. There was no going back now... he wondered silently to himself. He wondered where it would take him. Had he done the wrong thing? Only time would tell.

Even though he'd walked willingly into calling his wife and had followed her every order up until this point, there was something that still held him back - morals, perhaps, she mused internally, or maybe it was the simple fact that he still doubted whether or not this would be the proper venue to enjoy a new frolic into a sexual relationship he likely hadn't had a chance to explore since his youth. No matter. Like all good men, he would fall prey to the same urges as anyone else - the throbbing cock swelled between his legs would only be ignored for so long before his urges came pouring out in even further bad behavior other than finding someone to fill the void that his wife currently left empty. Shay was self assured in the fact that he would bend to her will, not because of anything that she was doing spectacular, but simply because she knew that he was weak. It displayed in how easily he'd been intimidated in his own office.

She had to admit, it took him longer than she thought for him to give in to her, but when he did she was swept away in the wave of his touch, her body melting against him instead of turning away as he drug her quite forcefully to his body. The kiss was raw in the emotions, her own hungry against him as she pressed against his body, enjoying the soft feel of his suit soft against her sensitive breasts. She allowed the kiss to linger for a while, enjoying the way it felt to have the bulge of his cock against her through their clothing before she pulled away, breaking the kiss with a devilish grin, "Mister Richards, I do believe that is considered inappropriate. I think I read somewhere in the handbook that relationships between coworkers is strictly forbidden." Her eyes were burning coals for him and her lust was growing as she reached down to grasp his belt, unbuckling it with deft hands.

"I would hate to break your rules. You did just spend all afternoon reprimanding me and letting me know you are quite the strict ruler." She said, having his belt loose now as her hands moved further to his pants, unfastening them with only minor difficulties. Her hand slid to grasp his cock again, only his underwear impeding her now as she stroked him slowly through the cloth. Her free hand guided his to the panties, hooking his thumb just beneath the material at her hip. "I think this is property of Peach Lingerie... Don't you want to recover your property, Mister Richards?"

Daniel had wrestled with his inner emotions as he slowly stepped forward towards the younger redhead as he sighed inwardly to himself. He wondered why he was doing this as he tried not to think too much upon it as he walked to her, his mind filled with images of her body as she stared at him, bearing down on him with her firey hazel eyes and her stunning red hair as he swallowed strongly. The thoughts of his wife gone from his head as he thought entirely of Shay and what possibilities he had with her. She was brand new... and he didn't want to ruin the relationship between coworkers that had just met one another that day. He sighed softly as he arrived in front of her and proceeded to kiss her.

He continued to aggressively hold her close up until she pulled back, leaving him panted and sighing in frustration at the whole ordeal as he looked down at her. He had enjoyed the feeling of her nearly naked body pressing against his still clothed one. He had felt her round orbs pressed tightly against his chest as he had leaned down to lock his lips against her, furthering the throbbing of his cock in his pants. His eyes widened as she brought up the company rulebook, not noting her hands sliding down to his belt buckle. "'Now she cares about the Fucking rules he rolled his eyes as he knew she was teasing him for his strictness earlier as he freely allowed her to unbuckle his black leather belt, his cock throbbing as he continued to watch her body as he slowly nodded. "Who says what we would have would be a relationship... this right now is just a formal fitting of lingerie..." he said, making up an excuse as he shrugged a bit and looked down at her, throwing a soft smile up on his face. He knew he'd be regretting this encounter and what was likely going to happen next, but for the time being, there was no backing out and he figured he might as well enjoy it.

He watched as she unbuttoned his pants as they slid down easily without the belt helping to hold them up. He had recently lost some weight when he joined a nearby gym in an effort to slim down some, and it was beginning to pay off as his suit pants needed to be held up by the belt now. "As I said... I think as the head of this building... i think we can overlook the rules from here on out, how about that, shay?" He asked her as he bit his lip and groaned softly as her hand wrapped back around his loose boxer briefs, the large thick bulge visible through the lightly colored briefs as he looked back up at her face as she moved his hand to the black Lacy panties, unconnected to her stockings now as he gently pulled at the already thin fabric. "This issss my property... as everything is this building technically belongs to me... but... by transitive property... that makes you my property too, no?" He asked her as he finished speaking, giving a tight yank to her panties, ripping them and pulling them off her body and away, leaving her in the nude except for her stockings. "Oops." He said absentmindedly as he shrugged, standing in front of her still in his jacket and shirt with his boxers, his cock aching to be released as he gestured to her. "Your move..." he said as he bit his lip, looking down as he eyed her shaven crotch, dripping in arousal with her sweet tight folds of her pussy, a cute nubile clit protruding from her folds as he looked back up at her, his own ocean blue eyes now bearing into her own hazeled eyes

The man was either naive beyond belief to think that he would walk away from this without a relationship on his hands with the young woman that he was just having a 'viewing' with. No, Shay was too driven to accept this as a one time deal that wouldn't be talked about ever again until his wife quit putting out sufficiently. She wanted more - she wanted to watch the man in his position of power then take him and reduce him to... Well, this. A man that was no more stronger than she was herself with his cock so stiff that he couldn't have walked away even if his wife would have come running through the door and begging him not to.

Instead, Shay knew that he would be thinking of her while he lay down to fuck his boring wife and while he lay in his bed in his rich mansion. She wanted him to think of her as he kissed her goodbye in the morning and drove his way to work, to think of her even as he sat on his boring calls throughout the day with the various customers. She wanted to weed her way inside his mind and be every bit as insidious as a cancer. It was the type of power that she could have over him that allured her more than anything else and right now she was drunk on everything that he had to offer her. "Oh, you'll look over the rules for me? How kind of you, Mister Richards. We must mesh very well if you think that highly of me to disregard your own rules for conduct." She was teasing him and her tone was light, but it was so apparent that she knew she had him wrapped around her finger.

She kept herself composed as he did something that no one else had before - ripping her clothes quite literally off of her. His eyes were eager over her clean sex, taking her in slowly as if she were a rare painting that he so desperately needed to have on his wall. Shay permit him to look at her and get his eyes full of her before she closed the space between them again. Your move. "My move? Mister Richards, I don't play chess with someone who is so easily put into check mate." She whispered, the devilish grin turning into a wicked smirk. All of the chips were in her side of the playing field and she knew exactly what she wanted from it - total submission. She wanted him at her feet and treating her like the goddess that he was looking at her like she was.

"Mister Richards," Shay pulled away from him then, letting him get a good view of her bum as she walked away, taking a seat on one of the stools that were used when make-up artists were brought in. Instead of sitting ladylike, she let her legs spread to him so that he could see her - her soft folds that were wet with her own arousal and her body shaven clean to look pristine. "I want to hear you say it. I want you to tell me exactly what you want. I want you... To beg."

Daniel had no idea what was going on through Shay's head, but he had never really felt what he was feeling himself to be totally honest. His brain was rewiring its sexuality as an almost primitive idea. He wanted to take her, throw her to the ground and ravish her hungrily. Yet the other sliver of his mind helped to hold him back from doing just that. He stood there unsure of his own wants and desires, knowing that if he went down this road, he would likely be changed forever, how far, he didn't yet know, and in that exact moment, didn't care to know. He wondered how it had happened so quickly. He had entered the room a man who was faithful to his wife, and in the span of a quick conversation and encounter, he was nearly naked and making out with the newest employee of his company. It was a very interesting turn of events to say the very least.

Daniels own mind began to continue to replace ideas and images of his wife with images of the new redheaded secretary. What would happen if he fucked Shay in the showroom that night? Could he go home to his wife and act like nothing had ever happened between them? He honestly wasn't sure, and still wasn't sure if he totally wanted to find out the answer to the question. There was still a chance for him to turn away, walk away from the entire situation. To show up at work in the morning like nothing had ever happened between the two of them and keep it that way between. the two of them. Who was he deceiving though, himself? He couldn't walk away from this, not even if he tried to... he was again fraught with inner emotion, and shouldn't have likely acted, surprising his on self as he ripped off her panties.

Watching her face, he was expecting a bit of outrage, or maybe something else, a sexual response. It only frustrated him further as he watched her face stay completely calm and composed as he held the thin and freshly ripped fabric in his hands. The front was wet with the juices of arousal, moist would be a more appropriate term, but the younger girl was definitely aroused, and he wasn't exactly sure what to do about it next. He felt the same way before her eyes widened at the line as she returned his comment back to him, his mouth briefly hanging agape before he found he found the will to close it. The assuredness of her voice further confirmed the trap that had been baited, switched and sprung on his unsuspecting self. How could he have been so stupid? Why did he even come in the room. He was left with his cock nearly hanging out of his pants as he watched her turn and walk towards one of the 'comfy' looking chairs that models often sat in when they were getting touched up.

He watched as she turned, having gotten a look at her shapely and tight ass earlier in her blouse in his office, but now he saw it in all of his glory. It was perfect, and even tanned like the rest of her body. He wondered how she did that as he watched her sit down and spread her legs wide, an indeed very un-ladylike thing to do. From his position ten or so feet away, he could see her wetness dripping from the folds of her obviously wet slit as he slowly found his legs moving towards her body. He found himself coming back to what he had said to himself earlier. If he was going to do this, he might. as well make the best of what was about to happen. He stopped dead in his tracks as she spoke. She wanted him to... beg? He bit his lip. He was her boss, not her slave. No... he was strong and independent. But then he found his eyes roaming her body again. Her perfect curves, the way her flat stomach exposed her ribs just at the bottom near her crotch, her wet, shaven crotch that was just soooo inviting. He didn't stop to think of the ramifications of what begging might do to their relationship both sexually and professionally, would a barrier exist between the two after tonight? He didn't realize he was about to give her the upper hand, but he was thinking more about sex than the possible ramifications that would result because of what he was about to do as he slowly stepped forward, his eyes coming up to meet her dark hazel eyes. "Umm... I want to fuck you.... make love to you.... passionate, sweet, hot love throughout the night...." He slowly said as he watched her reaction as he stood directly in front of her, hoping he had said the right thing, because he didn't want to go through the most awkward sentence of his life ever... ever again. His body nervously shuddered as he awaited her response.

The silence that hung in the room as she waited for him to answer her was so heavy that it could have smothered her, an eyebrow raised in impatience as he took his time in finding just what exactly it was that he wanted to say. He approached her slow, his hungry eyes roaming over her nearly naked form as if she were a steak and he were a starving man. He wasn't lying, at least, when he said that he wanted her but she also knew that he wasn't being the most entertaining toy that she could have played with at the time. He was technically doing part of what she asked but it lacked the tone she wanted to hear.

"Oh? Do you?" She leaned in towards him just a bit, her voice lowering as it turned from a purr to a quiet hiss, "I don't believe you." The mischief was dancing in her eyes with dark glee but she made herself look away from him or she would expose the fact she was enjoying this more than he could ever imagine. Shay let her hands move from her sides to the top of the stockings, both sliding up the insides of her thighs as she returned her eyes to him slowly. "I said, very specifically, that I wanted to hear you beg." It was a statement, one hand stopping at her sex while the other traveled onward up to her breasts. Her fingers moved slow and sensual over herself, sliding slow down her wet sex before she let her finger dip between the folds to press the pad of it against her swollen nub of a clit.

The hand on her breast cupped it gently, fingers moving from near her to chest to slowly sliding down to pinch and roll her nipple between two fingers, a soft sigh of pleasure coming from her as she enjoyed her own teasing hands. "Since you seem incapable of begging, I think you need to prove it to me just how bad you want it." She told him, leaning her head to the side and letting out a low noise as the hand between her legs moved to dip her finger inside of herself, moving slow as she pressed against the roof of her sex, the hole grasping around the digit as if it were hungry to consume it. Her eyes stayed constant on him as she continued, sliding her finger out to the nail before adding in another one, both moving back into herself slowly as her own hips pressed up just a bit to meet the invading fingers.

"I want you," She purred, "To get on your knees and crawl to me. Like a dog." Her fingers were moving just a bit faster, hand following the same slow grasp ending in a harsh pinch of her nipple, "And this time you're going to show me how bad you want me... And make it convincing." Her fingers slid out of her sex now, wet and sticky with her own arousal. There was a wicked glint in her eyes as she brought them slow to her mouth, her lips wrapping around them and sucking them clean in a long and slow drag. "Make it good, pet." She reminded softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom