Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poly-Furry-Fun Times (Threesome RP Looking for 3rd)

Amykun

Super-Earth
Hello,

My name is Amy and I have an Idea ^.^ I really want to do an RP where we play as a Poly unit of 3 Anthro/Neko. I'm open to MFF or FFF. The RP would have a lot of threesome fun and relationship fun.

This is a rough idea so open to suggestions.

RE: Poly-Furry-Fun Times (MFF or FFF relationship RP?)

I'm game for this. I'm in the mood for a good threesome roleplay to be honest. Besides, with my avatar, I was meant for this haha.

Wonderful! Would you like to play a Male or female character?

Hm... I'm comfortable with both, but my male characters do turn out to be feminine. I'd be able to play female if you prefer that over femboys.

Either is fine with me... I guess it just depends on what our third play partner would like ^.^ once we get one.

True. So what are you basic kinks? That way we can work out some sort of story for this while we await one more. I'm okay with most kinks if I'm being honest. Very few hard limits.

I'm open kink wise myself. I was hoping for a romantic rp with some nice hot and sexy scenes lol.

Well I was thinking this would be a modern slice of life rp with some fantasy elements. i.e. we are Neko/furry/Anthro...
Speaking of which I was planning on playing a neko myself.

I guess I would be playing an on vacation teenage boy that goes to work sometimes or would mine be on vacation and just having to watch the crazy girls.

Well I was hoping to have us as in an already established poly relationship...

So what sort of kinks would you have in mind for this? Imcest a thing for you three?

It's not incest it's wincest ;D or I was thinking maybe friend of one of the girls, and she asks to stay with him but bringing another.

Back
Top Bottom