Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supermodel Vanessa (desertpaladin and Atzura) -returned-

Re: Supermodel Vanessa ((Atzura and desertpaladin))

He nodded "well we are here" he said pointing out the window "and I know I don't have fancy wine or anything" he said as he ziped up his pants after putting himself away "but I do have some beer and other beverages that might work" he said as he began to scoot toward the door, smiling as it was clear that he was eager to be alone with her.

"Beer will do just fine. I just won't drink to much, it's not my favorite drink." She said with a chuckle, licking the crest of her teeth and sliding out of the car. "Don't worry boys, you can return home. I'm probably going to stay here for the night, so don't stick around." She said, her guards nodding their heads as she walked by. "It's a quiet little place, isn't it?"

He nodded as he brought her inside his apartment and he nodded at her comment "well in truth it is mostly because I live alone. I do make good money as a photographer and a lot of it I save to make sure that when I do meet the right woman..." he blushed "Well... here...' he said as he went to the kitchen and he pulled them each out a beer as he looked at her 'So, are you still wanting to talk before? or maybe just get a little naughty now?"

"That's up to you honey. Would you rather talk for a bit? I'm yours all night. Or if you simply can't wait, come here and give me a little massage. I'm beat." She said with a smile, taking the bottle and opening it up, taking a quick drink.

He smiled as she said that. He placed his drink down after taking another sip and he walked behind her, he sat her down in a chair and he stood behind her "here, I would love to talk and get to know you" he said as his hands began to slowly work at her shoulders. His fingers were powerful, able to dig in deep and find her knots and just rub them. He looked at her as he then stopped rubbing for a second as he moved down her front, his hands cupping her chest "True I want your body... but..." his hands then moved from her chest back to her shoulders "it... it just doesn't feel as good if there is no real connection... you know?" his eyes looked at her "So tell me about you, the real you..."

Latminda was a little bit surprised, but went along with what he had started. She thought it was charming and nice of him to start giving her a massage. For the most part, it felt very good to her, and it was really starting to relax her. However his hands soon went down to her inexplicably large breasts and she couldn't help but chuckle at the sudden grope. "H-hey..." She said quietly, looking up at him as he continued speaking. "You want to know me? It doesn't feel as good? You should tell this to a woman way before she sucks your dick in her limo..."

He laughed a little "You know what I mean, I mean when you feel like you have a deeper connection with the person your with" he said as he found one truely unwelcome knot on her back as he began to rub it out "It is just pure fireworks each and every time... sorry at times I can be a bit of a romantic but at times I can be a perv..." he said with a small smile as he looked at her. His hands still moving to try and relax her and make her feel good.

"I think I'll like you the most when you find a good balance of both romantic and perverted." She said with a smile, you know how to work with your hands, I'll give you that." She said, sighing, "Ugh... it feels great. Maybe you should give up this photography gig and live with me in my mansion..s." She closed her eyes. "The title would make you look like a subordinate, but you'd be getting paid a lot more than what people think. What the hell am I talking about. I must be acting stupid because the message feels so great. You seem fond of photography."

He smiled "it isn't really photography I am fond of..." he said as his hands slipped down her front and groped her chest a little bit as he said "...it is the beautiful women I get to see... but even they are nothing compared to you" he watched her "and I would love to live with you, title and all... just note I do like photography so I will not give that up without a fight" he said giving her nipples a playful rub through her top as he was letting things get a little more lustful.

Latminda smirked as the man couldn't keep his dirty hands off her chest. She honestly couldn't blame him, if she was the male, she'd likely be doing the same. "Hey hey... what's on your mind right now..." She asked quietly. "You like seeing beautiful women...? Women like... say... Vanessa? No?" She asked, her face a blend between flirty and defensive. "There's no rush... but there'll be much less of this..." She said, pushing his hands against her breasts, and suddenly pulling them off, "Until you're ready..." She said with a wide smirk. Coughing lightly, as the cum she swallowed still haunted her. "When do you have to see her again?" She asked, almost like an interrogation, or a mother wanting to know where her son was.

He looked at her as he said "In truth if I could I would stop taking pictures of her' he said moving to sit beside her now that his chances of groping her now were lesser as he said "In truth if I could I would stop working for her... she really is... pardon mylanguage... a real bitch" he said shaking his head a little "She acts like the world revolves around her and it gets a bit sick" he said as he looked at her "but more than likely I will have to go for another shoot tomorrow, basically my boss rented me out to her, at least that is what it feels like" he said with a sigh but he looked at her, right into her eyes as he said 'She is nothing compared to you... god if I could I would just stay beside you forever"

Latminda gave him a teethy smile, "You're so full of crap..." She said, laughing a bit. "Vanessa Ragos is goddamn beautiful." She crossed her arms. "I know you enjoy you're work, and I understand that. I just don't want you lying to me is all. And I definitely don't want you sleeping with her." She said smiling... then pausing. "Well, what should we do now?"

"I know' he said softly as he looked at her as he moved closer to her and he placed a hand in hers as he said "well, how about we just don't talk or think about work, we just talk... or more if you are more in the mood" he said as his hand moved to gently caress her thigh as he looked at her "I am sure I could make you forget everything" he said with a semi confident smirk.

Latminda smiled, "Aha... you're such a charmer." She said, moving in slowly to kiss him, before he phone rung loudly, startling her and pulling her away before the kiss started. "Sorry." She said, getting her bright red, quite outdated cell phone from her bag. "Bueno... Si, soy yo..." She was speaking Spanish. Vanessa and Latminda's backgrounds were mysterious in the industry. Her speaking Spanish was a big deal. He could make ten grand easy if he tipped some gossip channel. "Esta bien. Te veo." Latminda hung up the phone. "That was my photographer, Lillian Steele. I've been selected to be on the cover of a magazine again, and well, I need to shoot tomorrow, early. I guess I can't stay too much longer..."

"Oh... yeah..." he said "i... I understand" he was clearly disappointed that they could not continue further. Hell after what happened in the limo he wished that it sort of had but sadly he knew that work came first. He however smiled a little as he said "Well, we can at least talk for at least a moment more before you go, if nothing else. I mean you don't have to leave right away right?"

"I imagine I may have a couple of minutes to chat." She said with a smile, starting to prepare herself. "Lillian is definitely going to know I did something naughty..."

Lillian Steele. He knew about her somewhat. The fact that she was taking pictures of Latminda could be part of the reason she was doing so well. Lillian herself should have taken up modelling based on the few (all two) pictures ever shown of her in magazines. Even those pictures, one was exclusive to Europe, the other to the United States. She was supposedly a hard photographer, who would even put Vanessa in her place. Shoots with her range from anywhere between six and ten hours, whereas most normal photographers are usually done in two to four.

"You... you wouldn't want to come to the shoot would you?"

Now that would be a real treat, but it's not likely that Lillian would let him sit by, ESPECIALLY if she knows he's Vanessa's photographer.

He smiled as she said she would stay a bit longer and as she made her offer he shrugged "I mean if the offer is open I will gladly take it" he said with a small smile 'Hell I have wanted to see one of your shoots in action, and I promice I will be far enough out of the way not to bother" he said as he looked at her.

Back
Top Bottom