Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supermodel Vanessa (desertpaladin and Atzura) -returned-

Re: Supermodel Vanessa ((Atzura and desertpaladin))

"Ugh!" She actually grunted after being slapped, her lips curved into a half smile until he pushed himself inside her mouth again, her hands coming up to try and push him off as her legs struggled.

She heard him talk about his balls after coughing a bit, "No... no I don't do that..."

Wrong answer.

He struck her again, taking pictures of her while he did so. "I said play with my balls... so you will" he said pushing them against her lips. She would use her tongue and mouth on them otherwise those slaps would seem like nothing to the real punishment he was planning. he could tell she was a kinky chick... he planned on doing all sorts of things to her.

Vanessa cringed and whimpered again, opening her mouth and letting her tongue slide over his testicles. Her eyes stayed on his cock and balls, she couldn't look up at his face right then, her face was actually burning. She started to worry slightly also, those slaps hurt like hell.

He groaned as she licked and sucked on his testicles as he just got to enjoy it all. He felt like a king right now before he movedd off of her face and he moved just a little bit down so that his cock was between her tits and he then began to fuck her tits.

"Ugh... " She didn't really have to hold her breasts together for him to be able to, but it would feel better if she did, or if he did it himself. She however, still had a little fight in her.

"This is disgusting... get off me, this doesn't get me off at all..." She tried pushing him off her by pushing at his chest. Weak pushes that couldn't dismount a ten year old boy.

He smiled as he kept going "Well it makes me fell good, don't worry" he said as he pulled her hair a little to lift her lips to his cock "Soon you will be screaming in pleasure"

The tip of his cock pushed in and out of her mouth, which opened as the tip neared. Her breasts were large, soft and very warm, and her plump lips and slithering tongue didn't really help his endurance at all.

he groaned out happily as he looked down at her. His fantasy was being realized... for once in his life things were going his way... true he would have loved for it to have been her falling to her knees confessing love but a girl who is into a male dominating her would work for now. he gave a happy groan as he then pulled off of her and he soon had her pinned again but his cock was near her crotch, gently proding it but not entering as he watched her responces "Is this what you want? Me entering and violating you" he grinned 'And catching it all on film?"

Her eyes widened when he spoke, the feel of his hot tip pushing her entry was really amassing into something she was craving.

"No! No, don't record this... this is private... and between you and I... if you record this... I swear I'll..." She then moaned quietly as his tip prodded her again. "Don't record me... I'm serious..."

"Really? Because you already seem so wet..." he grinned a bit holding up the camera as he prodded right against her clit as he took a few pictures "And it seems that you get more turned on with each picture... you want this recorded don't you? Something to look at later perhaps?" he asked as he looked down at her and he said "I am a good photographer you know... I can take special pictures only for you and myself to enjoy... you will have the only copies if that is what you require"

Vanessa gasped, hoping that he'd hurry and enter her, but no such thing was happening. She tried to push herself towards him to force penetration, but she was in no position to do so. "Fine... you can record it... but if this gets out there... I promise you that things will not be easy for you..."

He just grinned and nodded as he held his camera at the ready taking pictures as he pushed his cock deep inside of her, pushing in deeper and deeper until he was down to the base. He looked at her and grinned a little as he took pictures of her responces, every last bit of her as he began to pump in and out.

That was almost disrespectful, she made a threat, and he answers her with a heavy, deep fuck. Not that she didn't want that, she at the moment was desperate enough to try and have sex with just about anyone. For such a wonderful, saught after woman, she was quite lonely, and her attitude probably had something to do with it. Her pussy was like a vice grip for cock. Her tunnel was tight, yet wet. Warm beyond belief, and provided a sort of suction, it was surley demanding, pink, and now quite wet. There was a small aura of heat around it, and her scent was getting stronger and stronger.

Grinning he kept pounding in and out of her as he looked down at her "Oh yeah..." he grinned "God your pussy is perfect... I have never felt this good before..." he said as he watched her taking pictures. he grinned as he grabbed one of her tits with his free hand and he began to grope her, playing with her nipple and trying to turn her on more... he wanted to make her his little bitch.

"Ugh!" She began to moan more loudly so. "This is feeling so good! It's been a while since I've... Ugh...! You're fucking me so hard!" She yelled, unable to do much but take the thorough pounding his cock was giving her.

He was panting, groaning out. This was heaven to him and he needed every second of this... Hell he met up with the two women of his dreams... he missed the chance to be with one... but this one would do nicely. he grunted and groaned out loudly as he said "Come on, you still have to pose for the camera" he said as he kept taking pictures of her.

Vanessa's hands moved to her face, her red hair blocking some of her face as her lips remained visible, her teeth pushing down on each other, wincing and moaning, gripping her hair tightly. Her breasts bounced and circled hypnotically, she was a small puddle down there, a small puddle of warm and sticky water. Her small bean was quite erect and happy as well, her nipples followed suit. "I'm going to cum..." She whispered. Then she whispered it again several times, her mind drawing a blank on what she should do.

He took pictures, hell he even went to video for this part since he had his camera upgraded to do that. he recorded everything... he wanted to get this on film... what she looked like when she had an orgasam. he grinned as he looked down at her "me too... in or out?" he asked with a grin as he kept thrusting, his moans and grunts were getting louder as he knew he would cum any moment now and all he needed was just a few more seconds... to catch her answer and orgasam.

Vanessa smeared sweaty hair over her face, one of her eyes visible as she answered nearly immediately, "Out out! Please do it outside!" She trembled afterwards, feeling him continue to pummel her. Her pussy tightened even further, and she climaxed with a long moan, she came over his shaft, lubricating him significantly. He was left absolutely slick, his thrusts were effortless, and reached deep while stretching her. She closed her eyes, gasping, and moaning, giving herself to the wonderful feeling of pleasure. It looked natural, it smelled strongly of her, and she glistened in their mixed sweat, her pussy soaked and utterly exhausted.

He then pulled from her quickly after she orgasamed and he came, shooting cum all over from very few that managed to hit her face and tits to mostly on her stomach as he was above her panting, his body sweating as he looked down at her and he grinned taking a few final pictures before setting the camera down... he leaned down and he kissed her passionatly on the lips, his tongue sliding into her mouth before he pulled back "that was amazing..."

The woman was stunned at how tired she was, and how quickly he exhausted her. She hardly did any work, perhaps it was the fact that she was pulverized by his cock. She closed her eyes and allowed his tongue to dominate her mouth a few minutes before slowly closing her lips and nodding quietly, her hair still on her face, "Yes... yes... it was... good... I am... so... tired..." She was heaving almost, her breasts rising with every inhale.

he nodded and he smiled at her before moving up. True he was dominating her just a few seconds ago but he was still a good man. he gently lifted her into his arms as he took her into the bedroom and lay her back on the bed before he tried to clean her up a little bit before moving into bed with her, figuring it would be ok for a little while as he held her against him. She would have her head on his chest now... his heart was racing... he was tired but he was trying to look strong for her... but his heart told her just how exausted he truely was as she could hear it beating at funny paces... most common with someone trying to calm down after something tiring.

Vanessa let him hold her a few minutes before getting herself away and turning on her own. This wasn't something people like her do. Sure, she fucks, but she doesn't snuggle with anyone, or kiss passionately out of nowhere. He had better not get used to that, or they'd have issues. As if they didn't already.

He sighed a bit laying back on the bed having figured that she would still be as cold as before but he had slightly hoped that she would have been maybe a little more open after that. He then sat up and streched before he moved off of the bed and he began to gather his clothes... he figured she wanted him gone, but before he left he moved over so he was in her line of sight and he pulled out the SD card, the memory stick for the camera and he set it down on the small end table, showing that he was keeping to his word. before he began to try and leave.

Vanessa looked up and noticed him dropping the card off, which was indeed nice of him, being as, he potentially would have had that world wide web on a frenzy if he even released six seconds of that.

She saw him turn, and was going to let him leave, that was easy, and perfect actually, but she sat up, covering her breasts with her blanket, not because she was hiding them, but she was a slight bit cold at the time. "Hold on. Look, I'm just not used to... being all... intimate with someone... much less a man I... I mean, we work together, and I don't really know you. It could have been anyone, but I saw you first, available, I knew you would, so I took advantage of you being a male, being my photographer, and being easily suckered. I... I had fun. But... I don't want you to be mislead. If you wanted to again, I probably would... but I don't have feelings for you. Never will either. I cant. I have to only worry about Vanessa Ragos for the rest of my life. So don't leave on bad terms. You gave me a very fun time."

Back
Top Bottom