Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rent is Due (Sharub & Cerberus)

Sharub

Just a Mooh!
Shoshanne woke sighed in melancholy as her deep-blue eyes gazed trough the thin layer of glass that separated her from the cold emptyness of deep space. Her shuttle was quicly travelling from Terra to Rolopay-IV and the humming of the antimatter motors echoed in her ears without peace, now, making the farewell to her life even more difficult to endure; She had to leave everything... or the few things she knew to have... and embark for an almost unknown planet and try for herself at the game of surviving.

The voice of her mother and her father still sounded in her mind, reminding her to be safe and stay strong; things in which Shoshanne believed until her parents were accused of treason and executed with a fake trial, forcing Shoshanne to leave the whole Sector of the Galaxy in order to escape the corrupt tentacles of what was called justice.

Hours and hours accumulated, and her legs started to accuse aches and doze, no matter the position she assumed. In her hands, a small holo-terminal showed images of Rolopay-IV, her new home, showing busy factories, thriving mines and fast-paced offices, all of those images were packed by workers of every known specie, giving the image of a Planet that was open to everyone and more than welcoming toward those who need to disappear and restart their new life. Without a single question being made. Shoshanne wasn't even surewhy did she embarked in such a reckless adventure all on her own having spent every single Credit she had for the travel and a pre-paid couple of days of rent in Rolocity.

Finally, the humming tone of the antimatter motor turned into a low-deep tune, signaling the proximity of the planet. Immediately raising her gaze from the terminal in her hands and looked at the planet: its atmosphere appeared as inflamed, tinged in red and orange hues with darker clouds here and there. An hand moved a strand of blonde hairs from her forehead, allowing her eyes to wander over this mesmerizing sight, allowing her to forget the burden that weighted on her heart. Soon enough, the shuttle trembled and fire appeared outside the windows, causing gasps and yelps in the aliens that never get used to the effect of an airship entering into a planetary atmosphere.

Rolopay-IV
Rolocity Spaceport, near the exit access point

Shoshanne walked following the universally-recognized emblem of an exit, without care for her sorroundings, spotting only now and then a few inhabitants that looked in her direction and quickly walked away. "Not used to humans, i guess" thought Shoshanne with a shrug, she could have understood that, afterall, humans were not seen SO willingly in that new sector of the Galaxy. Gulping away the idea that maybe she did a bad choice among the billions of other planet-candidates that could have been her home, She activated her holoterminal, following the indications for her rented apartment.

Few minutes into the roads of Rolocity gave Shoshanne the hopes she needed for keeping her morale enough over the line, witnessing dozens of different species working together and making a living in that melting pot. With a smile, she was now sure that, with the due time to make her forget her past, she too could become an happy worker of that planet almost forgotten by Googlactic Maps.

Her terminal beeped and vibed in her hands, making her to remind that she was not a tourist visiting that orange-hued city on the sunset, but her new, lovely home was there. Sure, her short-shorts and the orange tank-top that clinged on her healthy chest were practically an uniform for tourists back on Terra, but she had to at least give the impression she was going on a tour if she didn't wanted Political Police on her back within few meters from the Spaceport. She moved her eyes from the floor, looking at the incredibly tall skyscraper that shone in the light of that system's sun. Amazed by that sight, she adjusted her unadequately small backpack and walked inside the building, where she spotted what seemed to be the landlord or the custodian.

Sporting a friendly smile, Shoshanne approached the figure <<Hi! I am just arrived, there should be a rented room booked for Shoshanne>>

The thousand arms apartment complex was one of the first that many travelers would find as they left the spaceport. It wasn't something incredibly fancy which is why it was one of the first stops for many of the systems refugees and people who didn't want to run into any imperial agents and have the law poking into what ever they were trying to do.

Garraus dealt with all kind of species that came through his doors and most of the time he was able to tell just who they were with one little sniff and find their scent. He ran and owned the apartment complex where Shoshanne was walking into. Sniffing the air as her scent came into the main office. Shaking his head he put away a folder and turned to face her and look her over.

"Shoshanne, human..." His wolf like ears flicked abit as he reached under the table and pulled out his hold out blaster and aimed it by the stars to his left as a mantis like creature was coming down the stairs. "Krepti, you better not be trying to sneak out and stiff me my rent, it's due." He let out a low growl as he watched the mantis head back up the stairs before he let his attention draw back to the human female infront of him.

"Ah,yes here we go. We have you up on the third floor. I see that you have made rent for 3 month ahead,good just remember that it is due on the 3rd of the month,no exception." Garraus wasn't one to give leway or barter for anything or anyone. He had his set rules and would make sure that they would be followed.

"I am Garraus Delox, I run this complex and if you need anything else don't hesitate to contact this main office,there will always be someone in the office to take your call." He gave abit of a sniff and shook his head for a second as if something bothered him as he reached under the desk and pulled out a key and slid it over to the woman.

Shoshanne wasn't new to space-travel and she was well aware of the wonders that nature made in space, giving life and intellect to any kind and sort of creatures, from jellies to many-limbed insectoids, but she couldn't expect to be greeted by the bizarre thought of what seemed, all in all, a Terran wolf, with its ears perked in the air and the pointy nose ready to catch the smell of everything that enters his territory.

As she approached the creature sat behind a table, she noticed his hands moving beneath it, searching for something. As he extracted the blaster, Shoshanne gasped in surprise and backed away from him, genuinely panicking. "I'm done" thought her "They caught me already", her heart thumped in her chest as she was getting ready to be zapped and call an end for her short-lived escape from her past. Still, the wolf pointed the weapon away from her; her eyes followed the blaster and spotted an insectoid that, clearly, was trying to sneak away from the building. When the wolf returned to her, she was still lightly trembling, but the calm voice of the wolf reassured the girl that tried again to appear calm and unconcerned from the fact.

<<Yessir!>> answered in a forced cheerfulness, trying to play the role of the ingenuous tourist again << Three months indeed! But who knows that they might not multiply? I already love this planet!>> she wasn't sure of her play, but the truth behind her words were of no importance for the wolf, as he casually kept explaining the rules of the rent. Shoshanne nodded silently while listening carefully to what he had to say, casually holding the fastenings of her backpack. <<Aye>> answered her with a military salute <<Rent is To be paid before the 3rd of the month. No exceptions. Otherwise...>> she finished her line mimicking a gun with her right hand, but she immediately realzied how out-of-place it was, the girl assumed a serious stance, and, as soon as she could, grabbed the keys over the table. She saw him sniffing the air in front of her, but the image quickly vanished away, sure that for a wolf-like creature, that was a normal and undestandable habit...

"Shit" thought her while walking toward the stairs and, presumably, elevators "i hope he wouldn't really care of who comes in and out his apartments... really... that was suspicious... and hinting being zapped? ...idiotic move, Shush". Mumbling about the success or insuccess of her deceithful acts in the office, she found the lifts nearby and pressed the screen that indicated her level. Quickly and silently, the lift moved with a gentle hiss, moving the girl at her floor within seconds. The corridor was dimly lit with blue-ish leds running on the rims of the roof, giving the whole corridor the same appearance of a spacecraft living-area, walking over the empty hall, Shoshanne searched for her apartment, looking at the glowing numbers that, now and then, flickered over the metallic-looking doors. Finally, she reached for her room and with a swift motion of the key in front the lock waited for the door to open, still, it remained silent. Looking at the key in her hand, she noticed that it was not a magnetic-locker with a curious keyring, but what she thought being the keyring was actually the key. <<...primitive...>> muttered the girl while inserting the metallic tube into the lock.

The door opened silently, allowing her to enter her apartment. Moving inside and closing the door at her back, she threw her backpack on a white table in the middle of the room, and after having stretched her neck and shoulders, explored the small yet comfortable room, mumbling at everything she saw and forcing herself to getting accustomed to her new home. Few minutes later and with the apartment fully explored, she remembered that she was totally credit-less and the thought of having to deal a missing rent with Garraus was out of discussion.

Immediately, she left her room and ran downstairs where the main office was "I need money" thought her while running the stairs "He lives here. I am sure he will tell me where to find a job..." taking a deep breath and gulping at the sight of the busy wolf, she moved forward <<...uhm... hi... do you have a minute?>>

Garraus worked behind the counter as he yelled to the backroom to a younger lynx like kid who came running out. "what is it?" Garraus let out a low growl before leaning back. "Go and make sure that I have everything on Krepti and make sure that He will be good on his rent, Im getting sick of having to deal with him." Schroinger nodded and wrapped his tail around his waist and made his way quickly outside of the office before nearly bumping into Shoshanne. "Sorry miss." He made his way up the stairs and out of eyesight from Garraus who seemed to be getting into a mood because of the bugger.

His wolflike ears twitched and seemed to lean to the direction of where Shoshanne was walking in from as he sat back in his chair behind the diamond patterened glass that kept people from his side of the glass. "Yes, what is it that I can do for you?" He let out a low grumble from his throat before he reached over to a glass and drank from it, some of the liquid dripping off of his muzzle and exposed some of his long canines. He didn't like to deal with people but he ran this complex and if he didn't then things wouldnt get done and this place would fall apart.

Schrodinger came back from his work but stopped when he saw Shoshanne talking to Garraus, his eyes looked over her body but he said nothing knowing how Garraus worked and if anyone moved in on a new target it would be Garraus first and himself would be lucky to get anything or even be alive.

Shoshanne dodged the running furball at the last moment, as she too was with her mind in another place; Shoshanne had always hated to make questions, in a certain way, she felt weak... and to ask fo a job was the worst for her... it was like begging... inculcate piety and have a gain. Now she had to appear weak and beggar in front of someone that would likely shoot someone on the spot for a missed rent. NOW she was sweating cold.

Despite the reassuring kindness of his question, even if forced by protocols of good-manerism and services, she noticed his fangs; her mind went immediately in overdrive as an unerasable part of primal descent survived enough to tell a human that wolves are a danger to avoid. She froze for a second with open-wide eyes, looking like an idiot trough the glass <<uhhhhhhh.....>>. It took her several seconds in order to remember that she was actually dealing with nothing more than a clerk, blushing lightly at the shameful scene <<erhm... sorry, well... >> she didn't knew how to place that phrase correctly <<I am in search of a job. Did you know someone? I mean... even if i am a tourist, here, i would like to earn something. Extra. Not that i really need extra credits. Sure. But y'know... erhm... credits... extra for the fun of this planet. Planet i've never seen. I am sure there are crazy-wacky thing here...>> her voice got lower and lower, until she ended looking at the ground and whispering. "Fuck" was the first thought that sparkled trough her mind in that moment.

Garraus looked over Shoshanne as he let his claws tap on the counter as he thought about her request for a job to make some credits. He then looked at some tasks that needed to be done as well before he glanced over to Schrodinger and grabbed some files. "Shoshanne, go and follow Schrodinger,he will help you get fitted for work as a waitress for the dining room." He then sat back as Schrodinger nodded then looked at Shoshanne and ushered her to follow.

Schrodinger knew what Garraus was doing and knew that the credits that she would make would barely be able to cover the cost of living at the complex and that she would become indebted to him. He wanted to warn her abit but he was already on Garraus's debt and so he had to do what he was told.

Schrodinger lead Shoshanne to the dining room of the building as the complex had a working dining building. Nothing 10 star but garraus made sure those that stayed were also fed because while some stayed in the apartments others treated it like a hotel which is what gave Garraus the idea to make a dining building.

Schrodinger looked over Shoshanne and sized her up before he headed into the backroom before he came back out and tossed a short dress to her. It was very much like old earth maid outfit and would be a little short on her but that was the point.

Shoshanne listened to Garraus, trying to appear calm despite her clear nervousness, she saw his manners toward those that are short with credits in their pockets and it was in her plans to avoid that situation as best as she could. <<...waitress...>> murmured her while picturing herself carrying plates and trays around the tables of a school-like canteen if not even staying behind a table with a dirty apron and serving mud-like soups to customers... she also thought that it was an apartment-complex, not an hotel, so there should neither be too much clamour <<It's cool. Okay.>>. She then thanked Garraus for the immediate help and followed Shrodinger.

She followed the lynx trough the building, wondering at how at ease she felt with creatures that are so similar to those of mother Terra's ones, silently sighing in relief, rather than being around blobs with too many eyes. The lynx led her in the backroom, where rather-pleasant smells of food items could be smelt with ease, while sounds of bubbling stews could be heard, she waited where the cat-like guy told her. He came back few instants later, carryng a black knot of clothes. "...black waitress clothes?" thought her "...the heck... this is not a multi-star prized restaurant"; but when her hands opened the burden of thin silk-like cloth, her face turned a deep red.

<<...FOR REAL!?>> Yelled her at the cat nearby, while pressing the dress over her chest, as to emphatize its sheer dimensions <<LOOK!>> while her right hand kept the dress over her chest, she moved her left hand to the lower-hem of the uniform << It almost doesn't even cover my ass!>> said her while turning her side to him, showing how short it was <<AND WHAT IS THIS!?>> yelled her again, showing how deep the shown cleavage would be as it would barely cover her breasts at all. She felt enraged by the way they assumed she'd accepted to be waitress and wear that skimpy swimsuit selling it as proper waitress uniform <<Listen here, cat... i could agree to be your waitress here, but there is NO FUCKING WAY that i will do with this... napkin... as uniform>> tossing the black burden back to the lynx. <<Listen, i've asked if Garraus knew of someone that needed an help and gain some coin, but i will not do this. Fuck it>>. With that, she stormed out of the backroom and toward the stairs, adjusting a strand of blond hairs from her eyes and tucking it behind her right ear "Fuck them. I have a whole planet ready to help aliens of any kind, and i have to loose time with those... perverts!" with a click of her tongue she snarled and went outside the building, already eyeing what seemed a huge mega-shop neardby...

Schrodinger put the clothes away and watched Shoshanne walk away and out of the complex. He scratched at his ears before he walked back from the dining building to the main lobby. He returned to Garraus and told him that she turned down the offer which only brought a shrug from the wolf. He then started to gather up the piles of newspapers and started to distribute them to each resident of the complex.

In the newspaper were jobs that one could take but many were similar to what was offered to Shoshanne and some were even made to be only for other species and humans need not apply. It was a known issue that in this galaxy that some species saw humans as inferior.

The megashopping center had everything that one could ever need. This planet was a hopping off center so it had places to get supplies, find a place to stay and make a temporary stay before heading out and when one needed to return to their hole in the wall it was there waiting for them and would allow them to relax.

There would of been so many creatures in the shopping center,some just seemed to ignore Shoshanne while others were disgusted while some seemed to be very interested in her but some of those looks were also probably very dangerous.

Shoshanne entered in the mega-mall past almost invisible sliding doors that hissed at her back, almost sealing the interiors from the outside. She took a deep breath, feeling the fresh air running trough her nostril, smelling a light chemical note similar to hospital and medical bay's floor cleaning items. A few step deeper into the building, and she noticed how dark the interiors were, despite the clear abundance of light-sources, the whole building's walls and floors were of dark-gray hues, stopped only here and there by a delicate led strip; raising her gaze in the central opening that, she saw that every level of the mall had a different led hue.

Amazed by such an unexpected view, she walked slowly with her nose up in the air until she stomped into something... or someone. <<Ouch! I'm so sorry! I...>> she hadn't finished her phrase that the alien in front of her, looking like a blue-ish burly rhino spat on the floor, muttering insults at her. She simply walked away from him, but walking backward she heard someone commenting the scene again by repeating similar insults and moving its head <<...tsk... humans...>>. She started to feel out of place, but the terran girl thought that it could have been a spot that was used by unfriendly aliens, so she spotted an open area, with seats of any dimension and what seemed a bar, nearby. Attracted by the happy and almost childish colors of the seats and decorations of the bar, so different from the otherwise gray and underground-like atmosphere, making her to think that it was indeed a matter of those two morons at the entrance. Leaning on the counter like any customer would do, she noticed the bartender looking away from her, keeping his tentacles swirling around a clearly clean glass. Clearly sensing her blue eyes starting to focus too much on him, the purple-tentacled bartender even invented a chat with a nearby alien, allowing him to be deaf and blind from her presence. Startled by what had just happened, she tried to speak, but a nearby noise made her stop.

<<Look what we have here...>> said with raucous voice a creature dressed like a punk, while his friends behind him laughed and shared friendly elbows in the stomach <<...i like what i see... human... >> the punk's eyes roamed over her body and licked its thin black lips << ...and i am sure that my friends likes the sight too, isn't it, boys?>>. She heard them laugh at her again, commenting how truth the words of their alpha were, someone even purred or whistled; Shoshanne felt hear heart bumping faster in her chest, feeling their eyes wandering over her light skin, the cleavage and the hills hidden by her tank-top, the smooth curves of her slender legs, free from her short-shorts that, anyway, clinger her supple, young bottom enticingly. She jumped two steps backward, almost falling over a chair as she saw their boss walking toward her with lust in his eyes and a predatory grin on his mouth. <<...L...listen... i don't want any trouble...and i must go.... >> with that, she jumped away, running trough the empty corridor and in few seconds she was outside. <<...what a bitch...>> were the last words she heard from the punk-head.

Puffing and panting, Shoshanne entered into the apartment complex, a drop of sweat running along her neck. "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... FUCK" thought her while bending over her knees, trying to regain her breath and calm herself down. "What the fuck was going on... " she was genuinely scared, afraid of what was happening, never in her life she was threatened by a bully... or someone that acted like a bully but with way dangerous aims...

Having regained her breath and felt her heart no longer thumping in her head, she decided to call it a day; to take a shower and rest. While reaching the stairs, she spotted Garraus leaning on his chair. Instinctively, she rose her middle finger at him, not being seen "...and fuck you too, wolfie. I will get a job even without you..." then, she pressed the button for her level.

It was a dangerous world out there and one that wasnt going to be so kind to humans when there were troubles all across the galaxy and none of the species that dwelt in it wanted to be burdened by dealing with the humans who had managed to screw up their own world and had to take to the stars and other planets and so there was some hostility between humans and other species while others saw them like stray animals and gave them little mind. But there were also many dangers to humans from any kind of the many dangerous out in the world and just now Shoshanne had encountered just some of it.

Schrodinger watched her run in and could tell that something was bothering her but he knew that after the whole dining room issue she wouldnt want to see him. He shrugged and headed back inside. it wasnt long until a renter had called down saying the water was having a weak flow and as he checked it out he had to make call to Garraus that it would affect the whole building.

The water would be out for at least a few hours as Schrodinger worked on the issue and soaked himself the entire time that he worked and once he was done he had to go to every renter to make sure that the fix was working. he had shaken himself off enough by the time he got to Shoshanne's door as he knocked on the door.

Shoshanne closed the door behind her with a loud slam, almost collapsing over it; but opening her eyes, she saw the danger-less and safety of her apartment, with its soft colors and comfortable light, she imemdiately felt safe and reassured. "Time for a shower" thought her while walking toward the bathroom, there she removed her tank top and bra, allowing her pert, young breasts to breath unrestricted. Her short-shorts followed and soon after her panties. Nude like the day she was born, Shoshanne admired for a moment her image in the mirror, looking at the smooth and shiny tones of her tanned skin, the lovely contrast with her light hairs and blue eyes, wide yet slender hips that drawed the attenction of many while walking and her breasts, which she cupped for a brief moment, feeling her own flesh and nipples wamrly poking in her palms... she was a perfect human specimen, she admitted. But before she could even think of a warm shower, she realized that no water or similar cleaning surrogate was flowing from the steel-like sprinkler, no matter how or where she turned the bulb.

Grunting with disappointment, she tried the sink's tap, but no water was flowing as well. "Good" snorted her while grabbing a towel to use as a provisional dress and walking tip-toe over the cold floor, that send anyway shivers trough her spine and surpirsed her, as her nipples hardened and brushed against the rough surface of the towel. The human girl plopped over the bed, waiting for eventual repairs to be completed, dreaming of a steamy hot shower, cleaning her hairs and getting rid of those bad thoughts...

She fell in a nap, now and then, awaking few minutes later and then napping another minute, eventually testing the water flow, until she heard a knock on the door. Surprised, she rose from the bed and walked toward the door, holding the towel well-clinged to her body with her left hand, while opening the door...

Schrodinger looked at Shoshanne for a second before he walked in. "Having to make sure the fix worked and water pressure is back." He walked over to the sink and turned it on. After some time the water came rushing out before it calmed down. "Sink is working." He stretched abit before he walked to her bathroom and to her tub as he turned it on.

When he turned on the tub it ran the water and so he switched over to the shower and when that happened he was assaulted by a heavy duty spray of water knocking him back and damn near soaking him wet through his clothes and making him look like a drowned rat. He got up and shook himself because her shower water had not been adjusted before she moved in.

Walking over to a small panel by her laundry room door he opened it and typed a few things into the computer and nodded. "There you go everything is working out now,that water pressure from the shower would of stripped flesh off." He laughed but had his ears flick due to the water dripping off them and into them. "If there are anymore problems don't hesitate to call it in." He then turned to head back outside.

Shoshanne saw the lynx-guy from before, carrying various repair tools and looking like a proper factotum for the complex; despite her uncomfortability for being covered only by a towel wrapped over her body near someone she didn't knew but for his name, she allowed him to enter, hoping that as soon as possible, water would flow over her tired body.

After having accompanied him to the bathroom, she casually leaned over the door's frame, wathing the now repairman doing its job, as he tested the water pressure from various taps and sinks. Smiling from the sole sight of water flowing in the sink, she was going to thank Shrodinger, but as soon as he opened the shower's faucet, a jet of water splattered over the catlike man that sputted against the assailant water. Shoshanne stepped back, like him not expecting such a blast from the innocent-looking shower-sprinkler, still, after she realized he was safe, the human girl couldn't but laugh at the scene.

Despite being overly drenched, he walked without care over the cold floor, leaving slippery trails of water at each step; following him, Shoshanne saw him tyiping something on a house-terminal cased in the wall, then, after having closed it, reassured the human female that everything should be okay.

She was glad indeed that it was done, and walked with him near the door, and, after having thanked him again with a sincere smile, closed him outside.

She sighed, this time with an expectant smile on her lips, letting go of her towel right were she was, she almost jogged into the bathroom, feeling her breasts to bob and jump at each step, uncostrained by any cover. Immediately, she went for the shower, and without even considering how it worked, turned a button. Immediately, an ice cold waterfall started to pour over her head, causing her to gasp and yelp. Immediately her hands went for the nearby regulator, turning it in the red zone, universally accepted to indicate hot water. Still, ice-cold water fell over her, she moved aside from the merciless shower, feeling her whole body shiver as cold drops ran over her body, now covered in goosebumps. Her breasts felt almost achingly cold, with her dark-pink nipples jutting fourward, hard as ice-crystals. <<fuck fuck fuck fuck...>> muttered her, keeping an hand beneath the waterfall, slowly turning warmer and warmer, until she moved her shoulder to test the temperature, a pleased moan escaped her mouth, and with that, she fully moved to enjoy the warm and soft flow of the cascading water. Shoshanne felt her body to calm again, smoothing away the goosebumps. Spotting a dispenser attached to the wall, she pressed it and a green-coloured gel dripped into her hands, after a quick smell of the substance, she applied the still cold gel to her body.

It was a marriage of temperatures; the freshness of the bathroom air, the cold storm of the shower, her body-warmth, the perfect grade of the water falling now from the shower and the still cold cleaning gel. She involuntarily shivered as her hands applied the cold gel, now forming a soft foam over her chest, feeling her still hard nipples hitting her soap-coated palms like pebbles. Rubbery and sensitive pebbles. Her hands kept wandering over her healthy-tanned skin, sensing her muscles to relax and calm down under the warmth of the water and her delicate, massaging fingers. When she was soaping her perfectly round bottom with one hand, while the other applied the foam on her smooth belly, she remembered, like a flash, the words of the punk... she felt a strange sensation in her brain... she was attractive. She knew it. At least for human standards. But it never sparkled in her mind to be at such risks so far away from someone that could actually be interested in your specie. Disgust came all of a sudden, when she imagined that the hands, now gently groping at her bottom and raising from the belly to her generous underbust were no longer hers but of the punk... or one of his betas... or all of them together...

She gulped and quickly rinsed herself, stepping outside the shower and avoiding to slip, she grabbed a pair of towels and dried herself, placing one around her blonde hairs, then, still naked but pleasantly and freshly cleaned, walked to the bed, wishing to enjoy the feeling of her bare body beneath a layer of fresh and hopefully clean blankets.

Schrodinger finished up his work before heading out to finish up his rounds and then take the night shift so that garraus would sleep. It never bothered him to have long shifts because he would later have a few days off to rest and relax. It was always relatively quiet during the night which allowed him to get out of his wet clothes and into something dry and clean.

The sheets and blankets would of been good and clean and would keep Shoshanne warm and comfortable as Schrodinger had made the bed when Garraus had told him that the room had been filled up. He sat back at the desk as he was lightly daydreaming about her, he knew she looked good and had a unique smell but he knew that Garraus had already set eyes on her.

Shoshanne tried to sleep, but despite having traveled millions of kilometers trough the depths of space and being tired, her brain wouldn't turn off and rest. Her mind was still excited... energized by the emotions of the day. Sure, both pleasant and unpleasant things occurred, but it was enough for keeping her awake. She turned and rolled beneath the soft cocoon of blankets, now smelling clean like herself with the delicate cleaning agent on her wam skin. Something wasn't right, and a part of herself knew it, still not knowing what, exactly.

"Tomorrow is another day" thought her, sure that with a whole spaceport-city and a planet on the highest of expansion, there will certainly be someone that would employ an human. But, like a nightmare, the thought of being unsuccesful rushed in her thoughts, images of herself carrying trays with that skimpy outfit with customers looking at her like a peace of meat in display with their ugly claws groping her from a table to the other... she heard that humans were somewhat referred to being a good lay, in certain corners of the galaxy. She hoped, with all of her being, that she hadn't left her planet and life just to end being a stranded girl that would either sleep under an abandoned bridge or... shivering inwardly... sell herself for shelter and a gulp of food...

Luckily, despite the nightmarish ideas, Shoshanne fell asleep...

"...tomorrow... is another day..."

Another day going by and another new list of tasks that had to be done so that everyone could live a life that they paid rent for. Out by the main lobby there were a few of the aliens that Shoshanne had run into the day before. They gathered by the door sometimes hassling some of the people coming and going but sometimes they paid little mind to who was around.

Schrodinger yawned but stayed at the desk as he made sure that the group knew that he had the holdout blaster if they wanted to start some trouble. It wasn't until what could be concidered noon that Garraus would walk in and take over letting Schrodinger head to the backroom.

Garraus looked over some files and looked up as Krepti walked over with a small envelope and handed it over before he walked out of the complex. Garraus got to thinking about Shoshanne and if she would be able to pay later rent as she had asked him about a job. He shook his head and let his tail flick from side to side in irritation.

Shoshanne woke with a groan, stretching her arms in the air and hearing her backbones to pop and distend, ready for the new day. Moving the blankets from her body, a wave of fresh air hit her warm body, causing a shiver to run over her; walking over the cold floor wasn't pleasant, but with the little backpack she had, she couldn't have fitted a pair of slippers, at least the floor was clean...
Returning to her still naked body, she wondered how many clothes she actually managed to stuff into the bag, scattering the clothing items over the bed, she proceeded to a rough count, wondering if she could at least do a week before finding a laundry or a similar service. For the day, she opted for a rainbow-coloured sleeveless t-shirt and the same short-shorts of the day before, remembering the lustful eyes that such a clingy attire would focus on her supple bottom.

Shrugging away her thought, she quickly clothed herself and exited from the apartment, hearing the lock locking behind her. Smiling to herself while running down the stairs, she was sure to herself that that day, a NEW day would indeed bring her changes and opportunities, but at the last step, she froze. With a cold shiver icing her back, she spotted the gang of the day before loitering outside the complex, in a pose similar to the one they had in the mega-mall. With a gulp, the young woman jumped behind a wall, hiding herself from them. "Oh fuck... why are they here!? ...what they want?" her brain erased her good deeds and replaced her hopes with worries in the matter of seconds. Suddently, she spotted Garraus, sat at his desk nearby

<<PSST!>> she tried to get his attenction, still hiding behind the wall <<...Garraus!... hey!...>>

Garraus sat at his office desk and his ears flicked to the direction of Shoshanne but just as he was starting to get up and walk over another resident walked over and started yelling something in an alien language which sounded upset. It took his attention away and left Shoshanne without some help. One of the punks from before had heard her trying to get Garraus's attention and walked over. "Well hello girlie." He laughed and grabbed her arm and pulled her up and over to his group.

He brought her over to the group which then moved around her and gathered around and looked her over and a few of them were a little handsy with one able to slip a tentacle up along her legs and ass. One had placed a hand over her mouth as they moved her upstairs and to their room but not without escaping the Wolf's ears and nose as once he dealt with his issues he was going to have a chat with them.

Just as she spotted the wolf turning toward her and raising from his seat, a cloud of grumbles and hisses distracted Garraus, as an alien with clear upset mood and gesturing in the air stormed in the hall, stealing the wolf's attenction as they started to talk, giving their back to the human, which felt annoyed and disappointed by the almost calculated timing of the snarling customer.

Suddently, to her suprise, one of the punks moved inside and moved its head over the corner of the wall, spotting the young Shoshanne near the wall; She saw his dirty teeths being shown in a perverted grimace <<Well hello girlie>>. "FUCK" She felt her heart jump in her heart as she heard several footsteps running at her position, soon all of the gang she saw the day before was there, grinning and laughing. As soon as she sighed air to scream for help, they were all around her, keeping her mouth shout. She screamed onto their hands, emitting only muffled whispers while her blue eyes filled with fear and rage. Disgusting shivers ran trough her whole body as she felt their hands touching her breasts, cupping and hefting them as if to sample their weight beneath the thin layer of her shirt, feeling the first tears to blur her sight. Her eyes widened even more, screaming with all of her lungs, still without real effect as she felt a slimy appendage slither slowly over her thighs and rubbing her bottom.

Shoshanne was picked up like a doll in the hands of lustful giants, she felt weightless while thrashing and squirming in their relentless cage of arms and tentacles, she saw the concrete walls of the stairs, trying to scream for help, to get free or to bite the rough hand that was over her mouth, forcing her to breath trough her nose, causing her to feel a suffucating sensation, while they laughed among themselves for the good catch, sharing comments on her body and how they were going to enjoy her. "Oh gods no..." thought her while trying to gulp her disgust away, while they played with her body, idly pinching her nipples or cupping her meathy bosom. A yelp escaped trough the hand of her assailant, as one of the punk brushed its hand over her loins, rubbing its thumb over her pussy, they all laughed at her as soon as they saw her blush in shame.

She saw them stopping near a door, then, she was inside. Immediately the door shut closed, now she was alone. Alone and helpless with a gang of rapists, allowing her to shed warm tears for what she feared was going to come...

A few of them passed Shoshanne around eachother forcing kisses on her and feeling her up as they passed her to eachother in the apartment. They kept playing with her and touching her all over yet none had stripped her of her clothing so at least she still hadn't been denied having all of her clothes that she traveled with and wouldn't happen to have to replace any clothes yet.

A few of the punks inside of the apartment cheered and made catcalls at her as a few grabbed some bottles and drank from it as they made mention that perhaps she wanted something to drink and enjoy the party. Yet when they started to get some things which probably on earth be considered drugs on earth there was a knock on the door before it was pushed open. "Wellness check." Garraus walked through and looked around before grabbing a bag from the counter and growled. "What did I tell you about this shit, I didn't care if you used or did anything outside of the complex but inside is MY control and I said none of it, you are now in breach of contract and you are out."

He didn't even seem to raise a brow to see Shoshanne in the room as a few of the punks seemed to grab weapons but that was a mistake on their end as the wolf grabbed them and tossed them out of the room and onto their asses as he started to kick everyone out. Once it was done it would leave Shoshanne standing there with him.

"Going to have to get everything cleaned up in here,idiots thinking they can try and pull something past me and get away with it." He walked past her and let out a breath of air from his nose as he walked out of the room and back to the lobby shaking his head.

<<BASTARDS!>> was the first thing that came out of her mouth as soon as the rough hand that held her silence moved away, still, she had not the time to take her breath or hiss some other insults, that the ugly face of one of her assailant moved few inches from her. She looked at him with open-wide eyes, recognizing the alpha of the group. Shock and disgust overwhelmed her with a meep as she felt his dry lips against hers, feeling his tongue darting within hers and touching her tongue, twisting and circling her as to savour what that alien's mouth tasted like. She tried to squirm, to move away, but without effort. She remained in their arms as their boss kissed the human girl, making lewd sucking noises as his long tongue wrested with hers in her mouth. Soon, the tongue withdrew from her, leaving a bitter taste that started to make her feel sick, coughing for air. But to her disgrace, another punk replaced the alpha, again he kissed her on her lips, this time its tongue rolled over her cheecks, savouring her tears, while laughing in her ears and groping her bottom with one hand while the other kept her silent.

It went on for a while, she didn't knew how much; she only knew that each and every one of them had pushed their disgusting mouths into hers, everyone played with her breasts and teased her sex. Soon they started to talk of a party, making them all to roar merryly while passing bottles and drinking heady fluids, some even drank a gulp and forced the fluid trough their mouth while forcefully kissing her, making her swallow the warmly alcoolic fluid.

She was in despair, but as she felt a knock at the door and Garraus entered the room, she felt like a saved soul spared by certain slaughter. What happened later appeared blurred in her eyes, she only realized, few instants later, that the punks were no longer around her, and Garraus stand nearby, without a word about her, with his concern only for the room, as if she was not there, even casually walking outside talking to himself. <<W-wait!>> said her sniffing a tear away <<Wait, Garraus! Wait... help! >> she ran to him, hugging him from behind <<T-thank you... they... they did... took me there... and touched me... they were raping me... >> her voice was trembling and broken by her sobbing; she was thankful for his help, or at least she wanted to believe that he helped her on purpose, but she was scared and wanted help.

Garraus looked over Shoshanne and patted her on the head. He was going to get her out because he knew their reputation for how they treated women of any species. Garraus just needed a pretense to burst in and kick them out of the 4oom and out of the complex. "Yes it's a dangerous world out there human and it's best you learn that now and learn to either get protection or how to defend yourself in this world." He then walked out of the room and back to the lobby.

Once at the lobby he went back into his office and sat down at the desk and had to write down notes on what was going to be needed to make repairs to the room and how much it was going to cost and how long it would take him and Schrodinger to get the job done.

Shoshanne felt the warm and soft hand of the wolf patting her head, making her to immediately calm down an regain a regular breath-rythm; sniffing one last time and wiping away some tears from her cheecks with her hands, she tried to smile at him, but it was too much for her, now. She was still trembling "Fuck" thought her "Dangerous for humans. Protection or defend myself. How?" while she loose herself into her thoughts and worries, the wolf kept walking away without hurry, as if what happened was just nothing of his concern. The girl followed him like a puppy that was just saved <<W-wait! ...y-you seem to not be caring for me at all!>> claimed her <<I...i have just been abused by a gang and you just... mind cleaning a floor!? Ha-how about me? I... i mean... are you not calling the Wardens... or police...?>> she looked at him in his eyes, she felt like it was really nothing of his business, that he actually gave a damn about her and he only heard some noises and stumbled into her for the fear of a dirty flooring.

In the while, for Shoshanne, it was completely an internal conflict, as each moment that she spent on that planet, she regretted more and more the choice she made when she purchased the ticket for that travel, and now she finished in a place filled with people that either didn't even aknowledged her existence or either saw her as a walking cock-warmer despite her being human. A cock do not tell the different from an human pussy or your favourite specie's one. She genuinely wanted to leave that messed up place and go back on her planet, or at least where humans are not seen with hate... but she was creditless and hopeless, demoted and almost defeated only after a day on that planet. The day was neither half-finished, that she had been abused and the slight reminder of their tongues... their touches... their comments... made her wanting to puke, feling a knot at her stomach. But as the day was still young yet so intense, she needed to find an employment... a job of sort... and while she remembered Garraus's proposal, she was not neither thinking about it. There must be something else here. But the added fear of venturing outside the complex, greatly reduced her chances...

Garraus looked at Shoshanne as she started to question him about the punks and if he would be calling someone in charge or the cops. He laughed abit and shook his head."law enforcement, that's a joke around here. The imperials tend not to do anything around here as for a warden, I take care of everything around here,and everyone. I got you out of there now as I said you can either find protection or learn how to defend yourself."

He sat at his desk and finished up his work and sighed. "If you don't like it you can board somewhere else but I hope you would have the credits to do that." He could help her but he wasn't about to just offer up himself to help her. He had already done that today and there would be consequences for doing so. If she thought those punks were bad then she didn't want to know about whom they worked for.

The punks that garraus had tossed out were nothing more then errand boys to creatures who were much more trouble then Shoshanne was worth but he knew the trouble was going to come down the pipes.

She pouted her mouth as she mumbled her thoughts, she was unable to defend herself; she knew that without shame, and she also knew that she was really in need of imperial credits to pay...everything. She cleared her voice, then looked at him <<Look... i am sorry, you have no fault here... but... i am... afraid...>> she was being honest with him, she need not to play the crazy tourist anymore, it was pointless. <<I was not honest with your, is true. I am not here for touring. I guess you've realized it already. I escaped from my home. My planet. And i have spent everything i had. Every single credit. My life was in danger there, so i looked for the furthest seemingly civilized planet i could have reached... and here i am. ...alone... afraid... assaulted and creditless...>> said her while hugging herself, looking down in despair <<still... i don't want to end homeless out there... i wouldn't last a second... i need credits... at least just for my stay here... >> she didn't even knew why she told him everything; sure, he gave a damn about her, so why would he be interested? Probably the idea of finishing abused in the streets made her consider her priorities, and at the moment, the only thing that mattered to here was to be safe, and even if she had been abused few rooms nearby, that building was safer than the roads nearby.

She bit her lower lip in nervousness, her eyes still hurting from the tears she shed before, but while looking at him with pleading eyes, she knew he would not care, unless... she frowned at the sole thought, as the short and skimpy maid dress appeared in her mind. Shame for credits, credits for shelter. It was an easy equation. As easy as difficult to accept, but at the moment, it was the only thing she could afford.

Sighing, she looked him in the eyes <<I... uhm... is that waitress position still open?>> she wanted to spit her unlikely feelings toward that job position, the fact that everyone would see more skin than the ones that tried to rape her made her stomach churn in repulsion, but she had to swallow that thought if she wanted to stay there.

Back
Top Bottom