Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WarERPer's log (comments are welcome).

WarERPer

Planetoid
Completely re-wrote my request thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=82502

Changes are the following.

Removed emphasis on World of Warcraft - since nobody seems to be interested in this and mention of the game gives the wrong idea.

Added and organized information concerning my writing.

RE: WarERPer's log.

Many people seem to demand potential partner pass an exam on how good one had learned the request thread. Almost feels as picking a one-night sex partner in a public place. Or a job interview, although more honest. I don't mind it, yet find it amusing. I guess some people are very serious abot this hobby.

#

I am losing interest in this hobby. Sometimes I struggle to respond. I have to check that the response is consistent with what we have produced earlier; that it does not represent my feelings but feelings of my character; that I use the language correctly; that an idea that I am pushing is interesting. (Not to mention that during sex scenes I better make my partner horny).

In the end, this is simply exhausting. Not something one would expect from a hobby.

The things that keep me going are self inquiries: "What will happen next?", "How my __partner__ will respond to me making this move?".

#

Different topic. It seems that girls I would like to play with are likely the opposite of a girl that I imagine I would like to date.

Dropped all my current plays. Still waiting for responses to play arrangement requests from some.

Failed to arrange any new plays after a long break. I am going to disappear again.

I consider trying non-sexual Warhammer role-playing on some dedicated site.

Returned for a little bit. Arranged two plays out of ten requests and two inquieries. Waiting for responses.

Re-arranged my request thread due to forum cleanup. I made my new thread as short as a few sentences. This helps to emphasize and foreshadow my style.

Sorry for the delay. I will need a few more days to catch up with the responses.

Responses are sent. Apologies again.

Had to drop one play on my initiative. It was awkward. Apologies again, if you are reading this.

Can't wait for response from one of my partners.

Got a huge let-down. First time being upset about an RP. (Sniff). Still not budging on the method.

Back
Top Bottom