Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Priest and Demon (Discontinued)

Reika

Supernova
Several years ago, there was a family of three. A father, a mother, and a young son. They lived together in a small home in a small village where they made peace with their friends and locals, and enjoyed life as simply as anyone could ask for.

For every good, there is an evil, and in this case, the evils came in the forms of bandits. Cold, cruel, selfish men who plummetted innocent people into chaos for money. They were growing in numbers, becoming dangerous. Small villages and towns were being torn apart by them, and sadly for this family of three... their town was next.

Night falls, nearly mid-night. Families snuggle together in bed. Men pleasing their wives through intimate loving, brothers and sisters sleeping sound in their beds, the aged asleep with books of wisdom and pastime piled on their desks, or even on their chests. Peaceful... harmless.... perfect.

Twelve hours later...

Pandemonium.

The bandits stormed into the town, burning and beating everything in their path. Nearly noon, the sun reaching it's highest point. Children ran for their lives, the brave men trying to fend off the invaders with household knives, bows or a blade if they were lucky enough to carry them. The women ran with the childen, many captured, cut up, killed. Children too. Little bodies, falling like pins, dropping like flies.

It only got worse. Bandits are supposed to steal. Steal for money. These bandits, as if they were commanded by some sort of devil, killed. They didn't want anyone alive.

When they reached this boy's home... his father sprung into action. He managed to cut the throat of a bandit and quickly turned to impale the other with a short knife his father had given him. He yelled to his wife, "Alinda! Grab Lawrence and run! Alinda!" He turned away to meet the hard club of another attacker. He fell to the ground as his wife was taken by several men, undressed despite her strong resistance, and had her mouth filled with stranger's dirty sex tools. The boy watched in fear, backing away slowly. He managed to see his father, and noticed him more worried about his mother than himself. A bandit mounted him and slowly cut into his neck. It was gruesome. And it drove the young boy mad.

The child rushed towards his dying father, screaming ferociously, obviously upset and heartbroken. The bandit however kicked his little head away with ease, as his mother was filled with strange meat while being beaten and cut. Their laughter was so horrifying.

The boy rolled on the ground, his head open, he felt it, but he didn't care. He body was stopped, and the man who changed his life, approached.

"It's okay boy. Stay behind me." His voice was kind, but strong, he was older, but his face was hidden behind the shadows of a white hood. He stepped forward, the bandits climbing off Alinda's body, her holes gaped open, bleeding, filled with seed. The man in white took his staff and stomped the ground with it. "That's enough..." He turned towards Lawrence with a small smile. "Close your eyes boy. Don't you dare watch this... Do it for your mummy." Lawrence immediately listened to this man, noticing a golden cross dangling from his neck. When his eyes opened, the men were gone. There was blood all over the house. It got very hot for a moment, then it was all over. The man in white walked towards the door and sighed with his staff in hand. Alinda had died from injuries, fear, and seeing her husband lifeless. The holy man asked Lawrence to come with him, although the boy was in tears. After several minutes, Lawrence followed.

15 years later...

The priest known as Maven had taken Lawrence under his wing. Brought him up as his own son. He taught him of God. Good. And evil. He taught him white magic. How to heal a cut, how to seek inner purity, how to serve the forces of good. And best of all, how to defeat the forces of evil. They lived a quiet life, in a church at the edges of the town. Not many people came, but Lawrence had a healthy group of young silly ladies who fancied him. Maven was pleased with his only pupil, and his great ability to stay strong, despite his horrendous past.

And so it begins...

Maven walked around the lonely seats of their church, a church they built together as Lawrence grew. It was wonderful, but underappreciated. His son wasn't at least, the young girls of the village adored him. He was handsome, and kind. Two traits that were dying from this world. "Where did that boy get off to? We have a bit of a problem today..." He searched around, exited to overlook the sea, the fields, the town.

Re: Priest and Demon ((desertpaladin and Atzura))

Lawrence watched as his master passed below as he looked through the book that he held. It had been so long ago, his head and heart were filled with light but his might and heart still had that dark red core... This book should help, something to wipe memories... there had to be some spell his master maybe didn't know about...

He had done this every day since his first minor spell where he had healed a young girl's finger which had been cut by a splinter... he had searched through books after books to help find something to clear his mind of those horrid gastly images... Every night when he closed his eyes he slept without a wink of peace most nights. He would be in a room, the room of his original house... he would see blood everywhere, fire everywhere. He was trapped as he had to watch over and over as the bandits butchered his father. The sound of the blood gushing out, the sound of body parts dropping to the floor one by one... Those sick faces... his mother weeping as she was filled with those strange men's seed... her bloody body as the men pleasured themselves with his dear mother. He woke every morning it seemed in a cold sweat and with tears running down his face. he was often suprised how he could even sleep anymore, or even cry.

Sadly he closed the book finding no spells that he could use he jumped down out of the tree. Now lawrence was a handsome boy dispite his inner torment. he had the eyes that were a mix of mother and father, hazel. His mother's green with his father's brown. And his hair a soft brown, another mix from his mother's blonde hair and his father's dark brown... He was skinny, but not unhealthy, he clearly ate it was just in his studies he learned more the ways of the mind over the ways of the body. Stepping forward in his grey robes with a small golden cross dangling from his neck he approched his master gently tapping the shoulder. The 22 year old young man stood there looking at his master with a fake smile 'Sorry master, i was just reading again, and i needed to finish this part... what is it you request of me?" he asked as he gave a slight bow of appology to his master.

"Lawrence... I didn't mean to intervene with your reading. Today we will have a young blind girl come in from several miles away. I met her when she was a small girl. I've never had you cure vision. It takes a lot of energy... and if done incorrectly, you could end up blinding yourself..." He commented, reaching over towards his son's shoulder. "Where is your staff my son? Keep it with you at all times..."

Lawrence grinned sheepishly as he looked at them "I uh... left it in the tree... sorry father" he said bowing again before he began to climb the tree again. He was foolish at times yes but he was always good hearted. he climed the tree slowly like he had before, being as careful as he could as he finally grabbed the slender staff and he jumped down with it in hand before facing his father "Sorry i do keep it on me... I just sometimes leave it places" he said "I promice I won't forget again father"

"I had your staff made from purified white oak. It's strong and rare, and believe it or not, it does help you with your white magic. I guess I should have asked you if you would have rather had a tome, a spell book, but seriously, these staves are more modern." He smiled, "The girls are into them, and... they help out when you're tired or walking uphill." He again reached for his son's shoulder, "The young lady will be here within the hour. Would you go to town, fetch us some fruit for us to offer her? Buy a bit for yourself too. The salted meats have gone stale." He searched his robe and dangled a small cloth bag with a string seal from his fingers. "There's several coin there. Buy what you want."

Lawrence bowed 'Thanks father I will be back soon" he said beginning to head toward town before he turned "oh and father about the staff..." he gave a small smile "You know lying is a sin" he teased as he began to then head on the road to town. The church itself was closer to the outskirts so it was a little bit of a walk to get to the towm marketplace, maybe a mile or two but he could handle it. After all he had his all-important stick. He just grinned to himself as he entered the town and headed for the market. he kept to himself as much as he could but he would wave if someone waved to him or nod in other's directions as he made it to the fruit stall and bought a basket of fruit before going and getting a bit more meat. he tried not to spend to much of the gold knowing it was scarse at the church. It did not take long to retrieve the nessessary grocceries and he was on his way back to the church now with a slight sigh. 'Now to do a dangerious spell that could hurt me' He thought.

Upon his return to the church, the old priest Maven was waiting for him by the doors. "Hurry up boy. The girl will arrive any minute." The poor old man had his age catching up to him. He was nearly 83 years old, and still in very great shape. Still, age was age, and there was no escaping it.

"Well, I will be inside." He insisted, smiling at him while he took the food inside. "Wait out here for them, they should arrive in a moment." He said, entering the church and closing the doors.

Moment's later, it started to rain. Not heavy, but still.

Three people came walking from afar. There was a man, a woman, and a girl. As they got closer the continued to watch Lawrence, it became obvious that the female at the center was blind.

"Hello there." Said the woman, "Are you going to be the priest that cures my niece?"

The girl seemed to be listening in, she didn't know where Lawrence was, but being blind had sharpened her other senses.

Giving the food off to his father he nodded happily waiting. After a while though he grew tired of standing so he sat on the front steps of the church, staff in hand as he held the book that told him how to preform the spell of cure blindness. He wasn't going to lie. The spell was complicated. If he moved the staff in not the exact way, with exact measurements he could remove his own eyes from his skull. upon hearing and seeing people in the distance he closed the gruesome part and he stood gently nodded as they asked if he was to be the priest.

"Yes I will be healing your daughter... Do not worry she is in good hands." he knew it was bad to lie. in truth he was unsure if he could do it... and he was scared out of his mind to have his eyes pop from his skull. However he put up a brave front, leading the three into the church as he made sure to help the blind girl along. Before long they were standing in one of the outer rooms of the church. On some days it was used as a small medical clinic and a library of spell tomes on others since they always covered the walls. Gently the girl was laid on the bed and he took a deep breath as he positioned himself "Now close your eyes" he instructed as he ebgan to gently wave the tip of his staff over her head in a clockwise motion... then counterclockwise after every 5 complete turns, then clockwise again after another 5. This continued as he began to chant in ancient dialect. Many times he even lost himself in what he was saying but today he concentrated wholeheartedly. At the end of the chant he gently tapped each ot her eyes with the tip it was like a butterfly gently landed on her eyelids. he set the staff down "now... open..."

The young girl didn't open her eyes right away. She was scared, scared of seeing the world. What if it looked like hell? Or if people were hideous and monster-like? She was horrified, but this needed to be done. "Wait... I need to know your name. What's your name?" She said, holding out her hand, her parents had forewarned her not to act this way with the priest and began to stir quietly. She knew he was young, she could tell by the way he spoke. He was likely just a few years older than she was. There was a tight, but extremely tight pull in his stomach now. He felt like he'd vomit, or just die. The spell was completely taxing. Not on the body, but on the soul itself. Maven watched from a distance, actually just a spectator.

Lawrence's eyes began to sting, painful, but he must resist. Did he make a mistake? Was there an unknown cost that he had to pay? Was this a part of her healing? Just after his eyes felt as if they stared at a bucket of lava from an inch away, everything eased quickly. The girl's hand was stretched in his direction.

he stood there his insides feeling like shit and his eyes feeling like they could pop out and burn. Mustering up all his strength he stomached it and he took hold of the young woman's hand "My name is Lawrence Stewart" He said though he could feel himself about to blow chunks everywhere. "Now open your eyes... do not be afraid..." He had never felt this bad since that day... He stood there doing his best to stomach all the pain and suffering that he was being put through just to make this woman happy.

"I'm very scared Lawrence." She said quietly, slowly opening her eyes. They seemed dormant at first, as if they were focusing. The day was cloudy, so she would have to save the pleasure of seeing the sun's bright light another day. She looked at Lawrence and stared for a moment before smiling.

He nodded giving a smile as he was beginning to feel woozy... He wasn't sure how long he could keep up this happy mask over the feeling of that he was dying. But he gently bowed as he looked at her "Rest for a moment, the spell is powerful so i just wish to have you rest before we have you step outside..." with a small bow he left the room, waiting until he was out until he bolted outside, running far enough away so that no one would see or hear him puking out everything in his stomach. He was there on the ground, on his hands and knees puking while his eyes watered to try and put out the fire that was setting them ablaze.

Maven's hand gripped his shoulder, "You did well son. You stumbled slightly. Hence the vomitting. Clean up quickly and have some of the fruit too. Your body and soul were both taxed for that miracle. A small price to pay for that girl's vision, no?" He said, looking at his vomit and notcing some red in it. "A small price indeed..."

Lawrence just nodded "I know father... i just need to rest now is all" he said looking up at him. However lawrence looked very weak... if it was just the vomiting or maybe the red it was hard to tell now as he stumbled back toward the church he sat down, hiding in the confession booth as he ate, not wanting the girl or her family to see him like this.

Maven moved out to speak to them, the young woman very happy at her gaining of vision. It was something she couldn't explain. She loved the taste of the fruits, it was enhanced by their appealing looks and textures, the colors it was all fantastic to her. The red skin of apples, it's soft white insides. Everything tasted how it seemed. And her parents? She finally got to see them for the first time. Although she drew them up in her mind, they ended up looking even better than she believed. They shared the food and laughed and hugged for a long time.

"Father Maven, where might I find Mister Lawrence? I need to thank him for saving my eyes."

Maven laughed. "Healing vision is very exhausting... Lawrence needs to rest to regain strength and help others like he helped you."

The girl twiddled her fingers as her parents rushed over. "Adena! Stop bothering Father Maven... We apologize sir... we are very thankful, but perhaps we should be leaving..."

Maven smiled, "You may go if you please. I personally think it would be nice for Adena to see with Lawrence in thanks. Everyone likes a kind thank you here and there. And please, you may stay here for days if you please. We aren't very busy, and well... you can find some tranquility as you pray."

Her parents seemed unsure. Even blind, Adena was a little bit of a troublemaker. "No no... please, let's go. We don't want to..."

"But father... Father Maven said it was okay. Please... let me see Lawrence, just one more time?"

Maven closed his eyes and chuckled. This was all very easy for Lawrence to hear. This young girl was a bit of a pain in the ass, at least to her parents.

The church needed a bit of life in it.

Lawrence listened in yes as he was getting better from before. Happy to have something in his stomach after already puking up what he had once had inside of it. Though he stopped for a moment when he herd that she wished to see him... This was odd since he had never had anyone really request to see him after any kind of healing. But then again he had never done anything as powerful as restore sight.

He shifted a bit as he sat a bit uncomfortably. The girl was beautiful... there was no doubt about that but he had given up on that sort of thing to become a priest. is she looking to date him like other girls in the village? He would just break her heart... He was not sure what to do and he just decided to keep eating his apple.

Maven smiled. "Why don't you go outside a moment and breathe some fresh air. The rain is giving out, go ahead and watch the sun peek out from the clouds. You'll enjoy it. I'll speak to Lawrence."

She smiled and rushed out.

Maven reached for his head and turned around to knock on the booth. "Hey boy. You heard all of that? If you want to, go on ahead and talk to her. I am not going to stop you from having some fun. You are a boy after all. And I know you like women, which is completely normal. You just saved this woman's vision. Go on and say something to her."

Lawrence blushed and shook his head. Sometimes Father was weird... but this was new... before now he had not really allowed him to really talk much with the girls in the village. he wondered why this one was different. He walked out of his small hiding spot and he did feel much better already as he walked out of the church to see her standing there. he blushed a bit as he could not help himself... She looked so beautiful in the sunlight of the dusk... He stood there for a moment with her not noticing him right away before he made a small cough to show that he was there. he was rather nervous.

Adena turned towards him with a big smile on her face, "Hey, where did you go? I wanted to say thank you for giving me my sight back. My whole world has changed now. Seeing is the best thing that has ever happened to me... now I can hear your voice, speak back to you, and even see what you look like. I know there are things out there that no one should see... but I am thankful that you gave me my opporunity to see the world for what it is. I know that you are a priest and holy and everything... but... can I kiss you? Just a small kiss. You were the first male I saw once I opened my eyes. And you saved my vision. I don't have much money, and I don't have any tools you can use. I've never been kissed before, so I thought it would be nice for us to have ours together..."

He blushed very red as he looked between her and the church. He knew it was wrong for him to even so much as think about kissing anyone. He moved a bit closer to her and he blushed a bit as he leaned in softly placing his lips upon hers dispite the fact that he should not. Blushinghe pulled back after a moment and he said "As a priest I am not supposed to. But since you made the request of me I shall. I am glad to give you back your sight..." he said with a smile "However I cannot kiss you again I am afraid... I am a priest after all..."

The girl Adena closed her eyes and felt his teasing lips for a cold second. She felt robbed, and almost made fun of. As he finished speaking, she gathered her courage and rushed into him, trying to kiss him again, more forcefully and with a bit more passion. She wasn't a big girl at all, and probably weak.

However she had caught him by suprise. and instead of stopping her he had grabbed her and blushed as he felt her lips make such loving contact with his own. He blushed actually making a bit of a moan, his dick getting hard from the kiss since well... He was new and nearly anything could turn him on right now as he kissed her back with such passion... but he eventually put her down after a few moments. he was blushing like mad and panting a bit.

Adena laughed quietly with him, "You're a very sweet kisser Lawrenece. Do you have somewhere we can go? Even if it's just a few minutes... I promise it could be the best thing we ever do..." She leaned against him, rubbing her face against his soft, white robe, kissing at bits of his neck.

"Adena! Where did that girl get off too!"

Maven, who was outside, approached the girl's parents and asked them to leave. "You may return to your village. I'll take it upon myself to ensure your daughter returns safely. Lawrence doesn't have many friends... I'm sure they are just discussing wonderful things in life... perhaps she's telling him about how terrible it was not seeing, or he's telling her something magical about our ways in the light."

He bullshitted expertly, but it sounded believeable.

"Okay Father Maven. Thank you so much for saving our daughter. Please accept these few gold tokens as our token of thanks..."

Maven raised his hand and shook his fingers, "No thank you. Keep that, and enjoy a hearty meal today."

Lawrence blushed but he nodded "I... I do know of a place... there... there is a grove" he sputtered out as he gently pointed in the way of the grove before the two set out. Though he was very nervous.... he could feel butterflies in his stomach with each step closer... His eyes watching her and the path ahaid and soon they were in this nice little grove that had enough folliage that the two would be concieled.

"I know you're nervous... I am a little nervous too... but I definitely want to share this with the handsome man who saved my eyes." She whispered, her hands coming between his legs to try and stir up and erection if there wasn't one already. "Don't think badly of me... "

Back
Top Bottom