Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check - Harem Storyline - One With The Most Votes Wins!

GreenMoonKing

Planetoid
Hello:

My name is GreenMoonKing but you can call me George, Big Cheese, or whatever you see fit.

I've had a few ideas for a harem rp for a long time. But, I could never find the right crowd to play them with. Or the amount of players never showed up.

Sooo, I am trying once again to start one of three different harem RPs.

The one with the most votes (or the most players interested) wins!

SCENARIO #1: Invasion of the virgin snatchers

A normal guy in his late 20's is living his ordinary life. His life is contained to either his 8' by 10' cubicle or to his small apartment. With no girlfriend and no friends in town, he keeps to himself.

One day, an alien race on the brink of extinction comes to Earth in search of mates, so that they can save their civilization. After many wars the amount of fertile men in their civilization has dropped to below 1%. So, the aliens make a deal with the governments of the world, that if they can mate with the local males of this planet, then the alien race will gift the world with many incredible technologies.

The females of this race are so beautiful, that earth women pale in comparison. So, likewise, every man on Earth wants to be lucky enough to marry these sexy females.

Unbeknownst to our "normal guy" he has been chosen by several of the females to be married to them. Now with crowds of jealous men practically beating down his door, and sexy as hell alien women desperately fighting for his attention, his normal life is over.

SCENARIO #2: Monster World

In Monster World, all monsters are female, and thus need normal human men in order to further their species.

A knight in training is sent out to find a magic spear which will grant him the right bear the name of Knight of Volair. A test of his skill, if you will. But, it sends him on a wild goose chase when he finds out that the spear has been taken by a monster. What monster has taken the spear? and why? Now he must venture out into a world filled with monsters that wish to take him as their husband or slave. Will he find the spear and become a true knight of Volair? Or will he succumb to temptation and become the father of a bunch of cute little monsters?

SCENARIO #3: Peter Kingmore has found a magical scroll. A scroll capable of making any girl he writes down become his sex slave. With a long list of crushes under his belt, he is ready to create his harem of beauties. The problem is that the scroll may have a mind of its own!

RE: Interest Check -Looking for a harem of beautiful ladies ;)

I need practice writing for female characters, so I'll join. I vote #2.

Zeth said:
I need practice writing for female characters, so I'll join. I vote #2.

Sure, if you need some practice I think we can find a place for you in that scenario.

Okay.

So, one vote for Scenario #2. Any other takers? I need at least 3 in one scenario in order for it to be a group.

I suppose I'll express some interest in idea two, details pending. ^^;

Lady Grimoire said:
I suppose I'll express some interest in idea two, details pending. ^^;

Hello Lady Grimoire :)

Looks like we have 2 votes for Scenario #2.

I'll give this a bit more time before I announce the winner.

Any other takers?

Any other takers?

I would like to get started on one of the stories soon.

Does anyone know of any players that might be interested in one of these stories?

GMK

UPDATE: I am no longer looking for additional writing partners or new stories. My schedule is now overflowing with stories, and I want to thank you all for answering my call. You guys are awesome! ^_^ Any and all stories that I have already started or are in the process of making are still a GO! Just no more new stories or people. I have a few group stories going on through various sites like this one. So, if you want to join one, just let me know.

Ken_76
GreenMoonKing

Zeth said:
So no harem story here?

We have something in development so I'll give it a bit more time. But, it's not looking good is it?

Does anybody know of any players who might be interested in something like this?

GMK

Back
Top Bottom