Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'Normal' Romantic Request [1x1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Planetoid
I'm not going to make a massive drawn out thread, but as you will probably notice by looking at my profile I have mostly been looking for smutty RP's, that was until I realised that this site had a non-sexual request thread, so here goes.

As the title suggests I am looking for a 'normal' romantic scene, and the reason for the air quotes around the normal are because most people's definition of normal could be far different than mine. I'm looking to begin a scene with a fresh couple, they could either be newly together in a relationship, or new acquaintances due to some random reason, the choices are endless. My main aim for this is to explore new relationships, and to enjoy playing out the drama and intrigue that could come along with it. I think that with my own life being far from normal, I would like to play something less smut oriented and more love centered, concentrating on the characters.

I have no real preference as to what sort of pairing we play, I am more than happy playing any gender, and opposite any gender, so don't be frightened to ask.

Oops, so I did write a bit more than I thought, but hopefully any potential partners get the jist. That being said, I am more than happy to start something suggested by another person, for example I am enjoying a fantasy based scene at the moment which doesn't incorporate any sort of normality, but it's about exploring new relationships.

Anyway, PM's or IM's are my preference, but can be swayed toward threads.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested, thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom