Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SpookyJoann's Journal

SpookyJoann

Meteorite
Well, this is cool, my own journal. In which I can write anything I want. Not private though, but that's okay. I already have a personal, private journal. Blank books is what I use for them. You know, books with real pages? I know there are 'online' journals but .. I prefer blank books. I have a lot of them. But they're not all for private thoughts or to keep a record of has happened, etc ..

I also have a few for 'ideas'. Story ideas, most of which will never get written, probably. I get ideas from just about everywhere for stories. But if I don't jot them down right away, I often forget and don't usually get them back.

I'm trying to think of what to do while I am waiting for writing partners. I have 2 at the moment. At least I think I have two. I might really only have one. I contacted someone to write my werewolf romance story, talking about it went fine and he seemed as interested in the story as I was. But I think I may have made a mistake in my last reply to him. He'd answered that he could start if I'd like, that either was fine with him, my last reply was to thank him and can't remember what else I said, but whatever it was I'm assuming (hopefully wrongly) that I'd said something to make him decide he did not want to write with me after all.

See the reason I had asked 'which one of us should start?' is because the beginning of the story is sometimes the hardest for me to write. There are times when it comes very easily though, and I love it when that happens, but this wasn't one of those times. Still I guess I should have said "I'll start" and then struggle through it. Sometimes when you just start 'writing' even when you're not sure how to start it, just by writing the magic happens. That was a few days ago, maybe 3 so honestly, I don't really know if I have 2 writing partners in pm, or just one. The first I haven't started writing with yet, but I'm not worried about them because they warned me ahead of time.

But I still have to figure out what to do while waiting .. and no on has PM'd me about any of my story idea's or about the pairings. You know to suggest their own. I don't know, maybe it's because I had edited my female request thread in the Long-Term section to inform people that I am not good at writing sex scenes. But that's the truth. I wanted to be honest. But it probably cost me.

Is anyone else as bored or frustrated as I am right now?

Maybe I should try the wordsmith forum.

Back
Top Bottom