Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need 1x1 Writing Partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyJoann

Meteorite
Hi there! I had already started a female request thread in the Long-Term section before finding out that there's an RP section for Non-Sexual Roleplay. What a relief! Because I'm not very good at writing sex scenes and because of that I worry that any writing partners I get that had read my ideas in that previously mentioned request thread will end up disappointed and will decide to stop writing with me. I decided to keep that one up though because already had a few reply to it, and anyway I did put in it that I'm not good at writing sex scenes .. oh wait, maybe I should double check that, I might have only said that in my post in the introductions forum.

Anyway, posting here where others don't want to write sex scenes is like a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders, because I think I'm pretty good at writing otherwise, just not that good at writing sex scenes. Also, I'd really prefer that the RP revolve around the story, the plot and character development.

I don't want to RP in messenger or email. Just PM and threads. Because there wouldn't be any written out sex scenes in this forum, I'd really prefer if our role play can be in threads on this forum. :) Unless you prefer PMs.

I am a HUGE fan of romance. In fact I'd like that to be in every RP I'm involved in, but of course, not just romance or it could get boring for my writing partner, not for me. On second thought yeah, maybe even for me too. I'd like there to be some mystery, or adventure too. And I'm a fan of supernatural and paranormal stories.

Wow this post is already longer than I intended it to be. Thank you for reading this far. Maybe it's about time I tell you a few story ideas of mine. Before you decide to stop reading.

Oh I should probably mention this. Even though we wrote be writing out the sex scenes (thank God for Fade-to-Black), I should probably let you know that I am straight. So would prefer the pairings to be male and female only.

Suggested Pairings first, then below that some story ideas.

Neighbors, Strangers Meeting For The First Time, Blind Date, Secret Admirer,
Hero and woman needing rescuing (I'll be RPing the woman),
High School Girl with a Crush and Popular Guy Who Doesn't Have A Clue,
Popular High School Guy Who Has A Crush On The Shyest Girl In School,
ExBoyfriend, ExGirlfriend, High School Friends Reunited,
Best Friends, Loner Girl (or shy girl) and Older Brother's Best Friend,
Strangers or Friends sharing an apartment in the city,
Strangers or Friends sharing a house in the suburbs,
Strangers or Friends sharing an old farm house in the country,
Strangers or Friends sharing a Cabin in the woods,
Male Landlord and Female Tenant
Female Landlord and Male Tenant
Co-Workers who work in a Restaraunt
Co-Workers who work in a Hotel
Co-Workers who work in an Amusement Park
My Teenage Girl moves into the house next door to your Teenage Guy
Adult Woman moves into the house next door to yours
Male Werewolf (or other were-creature) and Human Female
Male Vampire and Human Female

My RP Ideas:

1. Angela's Secret Crush:
Just like every other girl with perfect eye sight, Angela has a crush on one of the most popular guys in high school. It wasn't just his good looks that attracted her, he was genuinely a nice guy. Even to people like her who are not a part of the popular crowd. People don't usually notice her, especially the popular crowd. Angela is part shy and part loner, leaning more towards loner because even though she's not scared of crowds, she prefers to be alone. Whenever she's at a party or other big gathering she's always relieved when no one notices she's there. Her secret crush is best friends with her older brother, which as you can guess, means torture for Angela because of all the times he comes over to her house to hang out with her brother. She likes it much better when instead her older brother goes to his house instead. Of course Angela wants her secret crush to notice her, BUT a bigger part of her, the shy longer part, is relieved that he hasn't yet and hopes that he never does. Her parents are divorced, in fact the majority of the teens she knows their parents are divorced, separated or otherwise still married just not happily. She has so many examples of bad relationships, divorces and bad marriages around her that she's literally scared of ever getting romantically involved with anyone. Much less brave ever getting married. She'd rather stick to her romance novels where there's always a 'happily-ever-after' ending. yes, Angela has decided to NEVER fall in love and get married, the risk that he'd stop loving her, that her heart would get broken and he'd leave (like her dad had after her parents divorce), just wasn't worth it. BTW she refuses to consider that she's already in love -with the handsome popular guy(your character)- and instead chooses to believe that it's just a silly, stupid crush that she'll get over soon. Any time now. But she's had the silly crush on him going on 2 years now. And if she's not reading one of her many romance novels she's daydreaming about him. Her mother, when she was Angela's age, was a cheerleader and use to be very popular with lots of friends and boyfriends. She hates that her daughter is so different from her. Her parents had been high school sweethearts that had married right after graduation. But the reason they had married was because her Dad had gotten her Mom knocked up and her grandfather (her Mom's dad) would have literally killed him if her father hadn't volunteered to do 'the right thing'. Romantic, huh? Not really. It's not a good feeling knowing that your 'existence' was the result of a mistake made in the backseat of a car on a prom night. It was Angela's mean cousin Trisha that had let the cat out of the bag, just shortly before her parents divorce. Though how Trisha knew was a mystery, she figured Trisha must have over heard her parents talking about it and of course couldn't wait to tell Angela that she was 'a mistake that ruined her parents lives'. In case you haven't guessed already, her cousin Trisha goes to the same high school, belongs to the popular crowd, but the worst part is, Trisha is dating her secret crush. Or she use to be, Angela lately hasn't seen them eating lunch together or kissing near the lockers in the school hallway so sometimes wonders if he had broken up with her. Her cousin loves shopping and getting expensive gifts, so it is possible that if a popular guy with more money had hit on Trisha that she might have been the one that had dumped him. But every time Angela would wonder about that, she'd remind herself that not only was it any of her business but that even if he was now available she didn't want to date him anyway. Yeah, right.

(The one below is the same characters as above, my female character is exactly the same as above, except in this version she is an adult woman and the story starts a week after her 26th birthday. Oh and the handsome popular guy she had a crush on in High School, is STILL her secret crush.)

He's Still Angela's Secret Crush: This story starts a week after Angela's 26th birthday. Instead of celebrating her birthday on the day of her birthday, her family thought it would be better to celebrate it this year at their usual family reunion that this year they were having at their favorite campground. Angela thought that was a great idea and had agreed. No longer a teenager, though still very much a loner, she was more friendly than she use to be. And has more friends than she had when she was in high school. She had even dated a few guys, though nothing serious. She'd mainly done it so that family and friends would stop hounding her to go out, or would hopefully stop trying to set her up on blind dates. Those attending the family reunion/birthday party were, besides family such as grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, (yes even her mean and spoiled cousin Trisha) were close friends and co-workers. Her older brother and his pretty and very nice fiance Cat were there, she'd become close friends with Cat and it was her that had gotten Angela to come out of her shell more, and change her style of clothes so that she now wore clothing that was flattering instead of clothing that hid her hour-glass figure. She really hopes that when Cat and her brother Josh would have a very happy marriage and would never divorce, like her parents had. But should the worse someday happen, Angela was determined to remain friends with both of them. Also attending was the man that Angela had had a secret crush on the last year of middle school and all through high school. He was family now because he had married her cousin Trisha. Their marriage hadn't lasted long though, but Angela had knew it wouldn't because of the kind of person her cousin was. Brian (You can change his name) was a really nice guy, and her cousin Trisha well .. wasn't. Her cousin had had an affair with a guy old enough to be her father, but what had attracted Trisha to the old guy was his money. Brian and Trisha are divorced now. And Trisha is now married to that wealthy old man who is also at the reunion/birthday party. May the drama begin. Because Angela's secret crush Brian had become family after he had married (and later divorced) her cousin Trisha, and because he was still best friends with her older brother, she hadn't been able to avoid him as easily as she had when she was a teenager. Which resulted in them getting to know each other and becoming friends. Usually when you really get to know your secret crush you find out that they are either in reality, jerks, or simply they are just not as wonderful as you had imagined. Not true of Brian, she'd gotten to know him better, they were now close friends and unfortunately found out that he's even more wonderful than she'd imagined. If that wasn't bad enough, Brian is more handsome now than he'd been in high school. Why couldn't he have lost his hair or had become lazy and gained twenty or thirty pounds? Life just wasn't fair. The bad thing about having a best friend is they can usually tell when you're crushing on someone. Angela's best friend Cat, was very observant and had guessed that she had a crush on Brian, which at first she had denied, but then sighed and said, "Ever since the last year of middle school. But he never noticed me." (I am looking for someone to RP as Angela's secret crush 'Brian'. You can change his name if you like, I just needed to call him something. Angela's best friend Cat and her older brother Josh are only going to be NPCs, same thing with her cousin Trisha etc.)

2. Kidnapped! While vacationing with her best friend Cat in Mexico, they were kidnapped. Her older brother immediately contacted a friend of his that he use to work with before retiring who agreed to help him rescue Angela and Cat. Her older brother hadn't received a phone call from the kidnappers demanding ransom money, he knew because it had happened while they'd been talking on the phone. Her brother Josh had told her to be quiet and to quickly find a hiding place. The kidnappers had already taken Cat, he'd heard his sister's best friend screaming and fighting which was why he'd told his sister to hide and be quiet. Unable to stop what was happening, Josh had listened as the kidnappers found his sister's hiding place. He knew it because he heard a door open at the same time his sister screamed "JOSH!", there was sounds of a struggle and then what must have been her cell hitting the floor then a door slamming and then .. silence. (I'll play both Angela and her best friend Cat, but need someone to play her brother Josh and his friend who are obviously going to rescue them. Send me a pm if interested.)

The below story idea doesn't have to involve a werewolf. Could just as easily be a different were-creature, for example a were-bear or were-cat. Or another supernatural creature altogether, like a bigfoot or vampire, etc..

3. The Werewolf's Other Half From the very first moment they saw each other there was an instant connection, like moths to a flame. Angela had just come out of a bad relationship and doesn't trust men anymore. Love or romance was the last thing she needed or wanted. Besides, she doesn't believe in happily-ever-after, nor does she believe in love at first sight or in soul mates. So the love-struck werewolf already has that working against him. But he has no doubts that she is the other half of his soul and is determined to make her his mate. But it won't be easy, because besides not being very trusting of men, she's scared of werewolves. But she has very good reason to be. When she was 15 years old, werewolves brutally killed her parents right before her eyes. Her memory of that night isn't complete. Some things she remember very well, as if it had just happened, other things kind of sketchy or blurry. Her grandparents lived in the city, and after her parents death she lived with them. They didn't believe her when she told them it was werewolves that killed her parents, they -and the authorities- insisted that it had to have been an ordinary pack of wolves or rabid dogs. That was 6 years ago. Angela is 21 now. The story starts on the first day she moved back into the house near the woods that she had once lived in with her parents. Her grandparents are both gone now, she'd driven straight to this old house right after attending their funeral. Angela still believes it was werewolves she saw kill her parents, not rabid dogs. Those creatures had both the appearance of a man and a wolf, they had to be werewolves. She suspects that the authorities covered the whole thing up, but she doesn't know why. Maybe simply to prevent panic. There is much she doesn't remember though, she must have been attacked as well because she has scars on her back that never completely healed. And she doesn't remember how she got away, or if someone, or some thing had rescued her. But that's why she chose to move back into the old house near the woods. She's hoping that by returning here she'll remember everything that happened. The last thing she expected though, was to see a lone werewolf while out walking and having her fear vanish when he looked directly at her, to be replaced a longing she didn't understand, but the feeling became stronger the closer he got to her and suddenly she realized that
at the same time he'd been walking towards her, she'd been walking towards him as if they were drawn to each other. Then memories of her parents deaths returned in vivid detail as if it were happening again and in obvious fear Angela turned and ran as fast as her legs could carry her back to the old house. So the werewolf not only has to work hard to win her over because of a jerk who'd broken her heart before they met, but he also has to convince her that not all werewolves are evil monsters. (looking for someone to RP the werewolf.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom