Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The 100 - Octavia x Lincoln - Seeking Male Character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fi

Supernova
This will be a romantic action story. And while we will allude to sex scenes we don't have to play them out, though we can if we want to.

I'm looking for someone to play Lincoln from the 100. I am in love with Octavia and Lincoln and I'd like to write more of their story. I'd like to stay cannon through season 1 but add in the scenes we missed in the show. Those scenes can be up for debate but I have a few ideas. Such as her caring for him more when he's being held prisoner at the dropship. More of them spending time together in the forest And in his cave/home. Him teaching her to fight and use the sword. I wouldn't mind going our own way after season two. If we wanted to not have the Mount Weather plot line, if We want Lincoln do become a reaper we can just skip through until they capture him and help turn him back to normal.

I've seen up to the season 3 finale. but obviously I'd like Lincoln not to die.

There's a lot of different way we can go with this and a I have a few ideas.

I do want this to be plot and romance driven. I expect you to be able to write 1-3 well written paragraphs. And have a solid understanding of Lincolns character and be able to play him convincingly as possible. Obviously we aren't perfect and we didn't make these characters so we won't stay in character perfectly.

Please Pm if you want to do this Rp with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom