Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On site action (Niah & Zeeman)

Niah

Star
Amanda Walker gave a small cough as sawdust drifted upwards and into her face. She had inhaled at an impromptu moment, accidentally causing her to swallow the powder like substance. "Sweetie, I told you not to get too close to the workers when they're sanding." An older man called to her. It was with such skill that Mr. Walker was able to identify his daughter's sneezes, that he hadn't even bothered to look up from the blueprints that were settled upon the kitchen sideboard when speaking to her. "You could end up getting hurt." He added, before continuing to scribble some notes down. "Don't worry dad, I've been here long enough to know how to handle myself around large equipment." It was a good job that her father was so consumed with looking at his blueprints. Because if he had actually been paying full attention to his daughter, he may have noticed how her eyes glanced in the direction of his contractor when she uttered the last two words.

The only good thing about being dragged to her father's work site on a regular basis was James. The older male was rugged, fourteen years her senior and had caught her eye on the very first day. Amanda's father was a property tycoon and was currently investing a lot of money to build a line of new condos overlooking the seafront. For such an extensive development he had chosen to hire James as his contractor. Amanda's deep brown eyes scanned over the older male, as she stood in the unfinished kitchen of one of the condos. There were workers everywhere, installing electrics, sanding down banisters, fixing in doors. This collection of homes still had a month or so left until completion, her father was hoping to get them rented or sold by the summer.

Amanda began leaning against the marble kitchen island, watching the contractor intently. There was something attractive about men when they were working hard labor like this, the glistening sweat, the way their arms flexed when picking up heavy objects. Any woman would feel like she'd died and gone to heaven. The patio doors still hadn't been put in yet and so a slight breeze drifted through the house. It whipped at her lightly flamed coloured hair, which had been left loose, allowing it to cascade past her shoulders. Finally her father looked up from his work and tutted. "Amanda, how many times do I have to tell you? Hair needs tying back on a work site, it's health and safety." He moaned, before heading towards the living room to see if the light fixtures had been fitted yet.

The twenty-two year old ventured over to James, noticing a pencil in his shirt pocket. "Mind if I borrow this?" She asked, her tone subtly flirtatious. Amanda plucked it from his clothing and reached behind her head. She began twirling her red locks around it and then embedded the pencil firmly once she was done, a makeshift messy bun. Her father was always going on about health and safety, so much so that she was forced to have safety boots on as well. Though she chose to make them look better by wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a tight fitting vest. All of which showed off her petite but nicely curved frame. Her backside was like two perfect peaches and her breasts were supple and perky but not overly large. She stood at only five foot five and had milky white skin, which contrasted with her vivid hair. "Any jobs I can help out with? I'm pretty good with my hands." Amanda asked James with a smile.

Niah said:
Amanda Walker gave a small cough as sawdust drifted upwards and into her face. She had inhaled at an impromptu moment, accidentally causing her to swallow the powder like substance. "Sweetie, I told you not to get too close to the workers when they're sanding." An older man called to her. It was with such skill that Mr. Walker was able to identify his daughter's sneezes, that he hadn't even bothered to look up from the blueprints that were settled upon the kitchen sideboard when speaking to her. "You could end up getting hurt." He added, before continuing to scribble some notes down. "Don't worry dad, I've been here long enough to know how to handle myself around large equipment." It was a good job that her father was so consumed with looking at his blueprints. Because if he had actually been paying full attention to his daughter, he may have noticed how her eyes glanced in the direction of his contractor when she uttered the last two words.

The only good thing about being dragged to her father's work site on a regular basis was James. The older male was rugged, fourteen years her senior and had caught her eye on the very first day. Amanda's father was a property tycoon and was currently investing a lot of money to build a line of new condos overlooking the seafront. For such an extensive development he had chosen to hire James as his contractor. Amanda's deep brown eyes scanned over the older male, as she stood in the unfinished kitchen of one of the condos. There were workers everywhere, installing electrics, sanding down banisters, fixing in doors. This collection of homes still had a month or so left until completion, her father was hoping to get them rented or sold by the summer.

Amanda began leaning against the marble kitchen island, watching the contractor intently. There was something attractive about men when they were working hard labor like this, the glistening sweat, the way their arms flexed when picking up heavy objects. Any woman would feel like she'd died and gone to heaven. The patio doors still hadn't been put in yet and so a slight breeze drifted through the house. It whipped at her lightly flamed coloured hair, which had been left loose, allowing it to cascade past her shoulders. Finally her father looked up from his work and tutted. "Amanda, how many times do I have to tell you? Hair needs tying back on a work site, it's health and safety." He moaned, before heading towards the living room to see if the light fixtures had been fitted yet.

The twenty-two year old ventured over to James, noticing a pencil in his shirt pocket. "Mind if I borrow this?" She asked, her tone subtly flirtatious. Amanda plucked it from his clothing and reached behind her head. She began twirling her red locks around it and then embedded the pencil firmly once she was done, a makeshift messy bun. Her father was always going on about health and safety, so much so that she was forced to have safety boots on as well. Though she chose to make them look better by wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a tight fitting vest. All of which showed off her petite but nicely curved frame. Her backside was like two perfect peaches and her breasts were supple and perky but not overly large. She stood at only five foot five and had milky white skin, which contrasted with her vivid hair. "Any jobs I can help out with? I'm pretty good with my hands." Amanda asked James with a smile.

James Crawford was a very experienced and also very successful contractor, especially for his somewhat young age. he had been in construction his whole life, learning from his father a great deal before striking out on his own. This current project he was working on for Mister Walker was nearing completion, he was looking forward to the big pay day at the end. So far there had been no major problems or fuck ups and they were pretty much on schedule to finish on time. he was going to bust his ass to make sure that happened as he had been promised a nice bonus if he could get that done.

James was going over some plans and a few minor changes with the big boss man himself, mister Sidney Walker. Usually James had no problem concentrating on what he was doing, he was used to multi tasking all the time in fact as he was working on one thing and giving out orders and directions to others. Today was a bit different, today James was having a bit of a hard time keeping his entire mind on the conversation with Sid Walker. Sid, as he sometimes did, had brought along his young daughter to the work site. His young and very hot daughter, Amanda.

As James and Sid talked about this and that James would out of the corner of his eye catch that sexy little tease looking at him, or making eyes at him, or just doing something sexy with her body, or the way she walked. its not like James had never had a girl flirt with him before but it seemed to him she was teasing him on purpose! like she knew he would figure her to be off limits because she was the bosses daughter and maybe because of the age difference and all. one thing for sure, she was distracting him and getting him aroused.

When he had first noticed her a few months ago he was not sure about the teasing part, thought maybe he was just imagining it, as in wishful thinking. But as time went on he knew she was doing it, and he figured she might even know she was getting to him.

Finally Sid went off on his own to take some notes and to look over some of the recent work so James could take a slow deep breath to try and collect himself. He went back to the task at hand, jotting down a few notes on what they had just talked about when he noticed Amanda had walked right up to him.

He felt his body getting warmer as she so calmly took a pencil from his top shirt pocket and started to twirl her hair with it. her voice sounding so sultry as she asked to borrow the pencil she already had in her hand. She just stood there oozing sex, staring at him, daring him with her eyes to look at her hot, ripe body. he felt his breathing deepen, such a fucking tease, such a sexy woman, his mind wandered, his thoughts anything but pure. The contrast of her pure white skin, so milky and soft looking, and her vivid hair made his blood heat up, he could feel the tingle in his groin, he could feel the swelling start to manifest.

"Any jobs I can help out with? I'm pretty good with my hands." she said to him.

A slow grin appeared on his face, this girl was very bold for her age, she was not even being coy about it, she was being as obvious as she could. She was flirting big time and daring him to be as bold as her! As he turned to face her, his arms now crossed on his chest. The muscle cords in his forearms flexed and moved looking like thick ropes as his manhood started to swell and fill with hot blood. He was as sue as he could be that Sid was a few rooms away and not able to hear their conversation.

"well now, Amanda. As I am fairly sure you might be good with your hands and all, I am not so sure you are experienced enough for this kind of um, work. This is hard work, and it can get kind of rough at times, you might be too inexperienced and too soft for this kind of thing. You know what I mean?" he paused for a second to let that sink in, watching the expression on her face. he wanted to see if she could take it as well as she dished it out.

"And besides, what if you got hurt or injured? Your dad might be upset and it would look like it was my fault and all." He was grinning now from ear to ear, he was enjoying this verbal sparing with her. When he finished answering her he let his eyes roam all over her taunt, sexy body. he knew his bulge might be showing and he no longer cared, he half wondered if this young tease would have the nerve to look down and see for herself!

James' piercing blue eyes looked over her and she could feel every hair on her body stand up. The man just did something to Amanda, it was like he was magnetic, pulling her in whenever he entered a room. This building site was full of half decent looking men, but it was James that had caught her eye, it was him that she wanted. His smile only made things worse, it added an extra attractive quality to his face. He had one of those smiles that you couldn't help but return and the young woman soon found herself beaming back at him.

At six feet; James stood an extra seven inches above Amanda, so the redhead naturally had to look up at him. She watched as his arms folded across his chest, the muscles in them tightening as he did so. It was something that almost made her start salivating, she loved a pair of strong arms, wrapped around her or pulling her about and she couldn't help but imagine his doing just that. A rush of excitement went through her when the male responded, his gruff voice letting her know that he knew exactly what she was getting at.

Maintaining eye contact, Amanda took a step towards him, biting down on her lip as she did so. She then allowed her eyes to wander up and down his body, drinking in his appearance. "Well aren't you sweet, worrying about little old me getting hurt." She teased playfully. Of course she was no virgin, however she wasn't exactly a slut either and so it wasn't like she had a magnitude of experience from a long list of ex-lovers. "I know my way around a tool enough to get the job done. But if you're that concerned I can assure you, what I lack in experience..." She draw herself closer to the male. Her chest grazed slightly against his body and her head tilted upwards so her breath could be felt upon his face. "I make up for in enthusiasm, besides; I like rough."

It was at this moment that she could feel something hard brushing against her leg and so she took a glance downwards. "Well hello there sailor." Returning eye contact with James, his erection clearly didn't upset or scare her, but instead spurred her on. "Is this the part where I ask you if that's just a hammer in your pocket?" She whispered hotly in his ear. "Normally it's considered a good thing when a builder starts quickly and finishes early. I have to say though, I prefer men who take the time to do the job right. Nothing more disappointing than an early finisher who doesn't have much to show for it at the end."

It was a dig, a taunt, a dare for him to prove himself as a man if he was brave enough to do so. However that would have to wait for another time... as quick as a flash, Amanda took a step back and away from James, as workers began to return to the room. Well they didn't want to draw attention to themselves now did they? They hadn't been left alone for long, but definitely enough to cause tension, at least on her part.

James did not have to wait more than a millisecond to find out if she would scare easy. The words were barely out of his mouth when she boldly stepped up closer to him. She returned his fire with bold words of her own! As her chest brushed up ever so slightly on his taunt forearms she was practically daring him to attack her right then and there! Perhaps of course she is being this brave because she knows nothing can happen with her dad and several others so close by!

Then she surprised him again, she looked right down at his package that by now showed a pronounced bulge. had her thigh actually pressed slightly on his growing cock? Her words both teased and taunted him! Sure he thought, you are so brave and bold right now with your daddy just in the next room! So easy to be so brash and such a fucking tease when you know you are safe!

She stepped back from him so quickly with such a devious grin on her face, and perhaps that was a good thing as his cock was growing at a rapid pace and soon would be past the point of no return! He had to clear his throat for a second and take a deep breath.

He moved slightly so that he was facing the counter where his drawing were. Two of his workers had just come into the room and hiding his growing package seemed like a good idea at the time. He just stood looking right at her as both workers passed by them, holding his tongue for as long as he could.

just as soon as they were out of ear shot her replied in a low whisper to her comments.

"Talk is cheap Amanda. Anyone can brag about what they know or how good they think they are, I see that all the time. You see I'm from the "show me" state. Maybe someday you'll have the guts to back up your brave words, hmm? And yes, that is a hammer of sorts in my pocket, but I doubt you could handle such a hammer, your little hands might not be big enough to hold it even!"

He cleared his throat again to let her know her Dad was about to reenter the room. James was perspiring to be sure and his bent in half swollen cock was starting to hurting a bit, he desperately needed to readjust himself!

Amanda gave a soft cough and tried to act natural as the other workers passed through. She gave them a pleasant nod of acknowledgment but the whole time she could feel James' eyes on her. The male was watching her every move and seemed desperate to respond to her taunting. Literally just as the workers began to exit he instantly spoke up, clearly unable to bottle in whatever he wanted to say.

She looked over to him with a coy smile at his words and even gave a slight eye-roll when he mentioned how his 'hammer' was most likely too big to fit into her hands. What was he? A freaking whale? Why did men always feel the need to brag about their cock size? Ironic how he acted as if she was just a little girl full of bravado, but she was supposed to take his word for it when it came to his endowment.

"Now whose all talk? Careful there..." She began walking behind him in order to leave the room, noting the sweat upon his brow as she did so. "... With all that self promoting, people might think you're overcompensating for something." Amanda gave his backside a quick pinch before continuing to the door. She criss-crossed with her father as he entered the room, just as her hand was returning to her side.

Mr. Walker looked up from his clipboard and glanced from his daughter to his contractor. "You two getting along?" He asked. Amanda gave a smile "swimmingly." She responded, resting her eyes back on James. As her father turned his back to her, she gave the contractor a wink before leaving him and her dad to their business.

All James could do was to was to act cool and breathe steady. She had managed to get the last word in and had even given his ass a quick pinch! He shook his head ever so slightly, he was actually a little surprised at how bold and forward she had been with him. Sure he had certainly noticed her before and had even starred at her on occasion, and there was no doubt she had made eyes at him more than once, but today left no doubt. She had made it her business to take that next step, she had made it perfectly clear to him that she was interested and now it was up to him to do something about it, but what?

Maybe it was a good thing she left when she did as her dad, his boss, was just coming back to see him as she was leaving. one second sooner and he would have seen her pinching his ass, that would have fun to explain! She sure liked to live life on the edge, a risk taker, she probably got off on all kinds of weird kinky shit? James was kind of half daydreaming about all of this when he quickly snapped out of it, it was time to concentrate on the plans in front of him and clearing his head so he could answer any questions Sid might have. James just nodded to answer Sid's question, hoping her answer would be good with him and they could just go back to talking about the job at hand.

"I've made a few notes here Sid about the punch list on unit 305, and then here I listed out the few things we are still waiting for delivery on. I'll be meeting with each Sub-contractor in the morning to go over the status of each building and each unit, to make sure we are all on the same page. Anyone that can't promise 100% to be finished on time I'll have to deal with separately. We'll shift some people over if we have to, at any rate so far it all looks good for our completion time."

James was careful to keep the front of his pants against the counter, even though he could feel things calming down by now. All the time he was talking with Mister Walker he had a completely different conversation going on in his head, and it had to do with the very sexy and horny daughter of his boss! Someday, someday he was thinking, little miss is going to push it too far and get whats coming to her. Someday.

Sidney nodded along as he listened carefully to James, it was clear that he trusted his contractor implicitly. Looking through the notes, Mr. Walker was obviously clueless about the tension between James and his daughter. "Great, glad to see we're all on track. Don't forget tomorrow's a half day. After you're done with the sub-contractors you might as well clock off, everyone else is." Sidney said with a smile. To be fair the entire crew had been working their backsides off to meet the deadline, so Sidney didn't mind letting them leave early tomorrow.

Mr. Walker handed the notes back to James. "Right, well I best be off, I'm sure Amanda's probably getting bored at this point." He said with a small chuckle. Sidney was oblivious to his daughter's devious nature, unaware that actually she was having a lot of fun, what with teasing James and all. "See you Monday and keep up the good work!" Sidney finished encouragingly. He patted James on the shoulder before heading to find Amanda.

The redhead was loitering around in the adjoining room, waiting for her father and unable to stop smiling. She had enjoyed herself far too much during that conversation with James. "What's got you in such a good mood?" Sidney asked as he approached. Amanda shrugged "nothing... just thinking to myself." She replied nonchalantly. "Alright well we best be heading home" her father replied. Amanda gave a nod before popping her head back into the kitchen.

"Bye James, was lovely speaking to you." She gave one last wicked grin, before disappearing again and following her father out of the house. He opened the passenger side door for her and they jumped into his car. "Well that was a good visit." He said to his daughter as he began to start the engine and drive away. "Very good, the best so far." Amanda replied. Her father nodded in agreement, thinking that his daughter must of course be referring to the progress that his team had made. However of course her mind was on something else entirely.

James had managed to keep his swollen package hidden and under control. He was just getting back to feeling normal again when that red headed vixen had to pop her head back in and say good by to him, along with her devious smile and a sexy teasing wink. He felt something stir, he just smiled politely and held his breath until she was gone. the rest of the day he did his best to block her out of his mind so he could get some work done.

Friday morning came early and James was there before everyone else as usual. it seemed like everyone was really working their asses off in anticipation of getting off early. By one in the afternoon the huge job site was lie a ghost town. James too one more look around and then he too headed for home. Fuck it he thought to himself, I can do the paperwork and go over notes at home. he too was looking forward to at least some down time.

He only got a short distance down the road when it dawned on him he forgot a few things, so he pulled over, whipped his big truck around and headed back to his home away from home. he pulled back in and parked his truck next the building that was closest to being finished. This particular building housed several condo units and would most likely be used as the models to sell the rest of them. He knew he left a batch of plans and notes somewhere in this first building, he just had to look around to find them. He had already looked around a bit and was now in the third unit. This one was almost all put together. the drywall was in, all of the cabinets and counter tops were in place. The electrical and plumbing where nearly complete as well as most of the tile work. He had wandered to the master suit of this unit. He had to admit to himself he really liked how this was turning out, these condo units were definitely a cut above what you would expect to see. The tile work in the master bathroom was really fancy, these would sell quickly. He was admiring the huge walk in shower built for two. Shower heads at either end, and it even had a tiled bench seat like in the middle. technically it was so you could sit and shave your legs or whatever, but all the workers knew it was a fuck bench, plain and simple! Why else would it be at the perfect height to sit a woman on while you stood in front and gave ti to her good? He was chuckling to himself and thinking who he knew would look good sitting there spread wide and with a very shocked look on her face while he gave that tease what she really deserved.

he let out a sigh and turned to leave the bathroom when he thought he heard something. He paused for a moment and then just figured it was the wind. He then went to the far end of the master bath to see the rest of it, he jotted down some notes and was pretty much ready to leave. The plans and notes he was looking for must be somewhere else in this unit or building.

Amanda's Friday morning got off to a slow start, with nowhere in particular that she needed to be, she had spent most of it relaxing. It had allowed her to get some quality mother and daughter bonding time. Her father had left earlier that morning, most likely due to business. To be honest Amanda couldn't remember the last time he had taken a day off from work. Even when on vacation he would still take phone calls from the office or go through important files on his tablet or laptop. Her mother was a saint for putting up with it and as for Amanda, well it was all that she had known whilst growing up, so by now she was used to it. Granted her father was trying to make up for his absence lately by bringing her to work with him. He of course hoped to hand over the business to her one day, since she was his only child.

By early afternoon the young woman had received a few invites to do lunch and had settled on meeting her friend Lea at an up scale restaurant in the city. Being the type of place that only catered for the upper class, Amanda needed to look appropriate to dine there. She slipped into a figure hugging white dress and topped it off with some classy heels. She then styled her hair into elegant loose waves and lastly all that she needed to complete her look was her petal black purse. There was just one problem, she couldn't find her purse anywhere. Amanda went from room to room, looking underneath beds and behind sofas, but it was nowhere to be seen! After about twenty minutes it hit her, the work site! She must have left it there yesterday, "ugh!" She cursed at herself and reached for her car keys, it wasn't too much of a drive away. Grabbing her phone; Amanda rang Lea and quickly told her that she was going to be a little late for their lunch, before hanging up and jumping in her car.

It was about twenty past one when she arrived at the site. Pulling up outside of the nearest condo unit, she noticed a truck outside. Good, someone was still here! If a worker had found her purse they probably would have put it somewhere safe. Maybe whoever was here might have seen it? Heading on inside, she began wandering around a little aimlessly, before noticing that the door to the third unit was slightly ajar. Slowly stepping on inside, Amanda began glancing around. "Hello? Is anyone in here?" She called out.

Just as James was walking by the fancy granite topped double vanity he sees a purse? What the hell is a woman's purse doing here, on the job site? Sure there were a few females that worked construction but they wore work clothes and dressed like the men, this was for sure a nice purse. He went to pick it up when he heard a voice, a female voice to be exact. A slow smile came to his face, he recognized that voice, there was no mistaking that voice. Now what in the world could Amanda be doing here at his work site, after hours? Perhaps he was wrong about her, maybe she wasn't just a tease, maybe she was curious and bold enough to call his bluff?

He glanced once more at the purse before answering. "Up here." is all he said. no reason to give away just who was replying to her question,let her come to him he thought. He then leaned his back side against the vanity and took a casual pose, waiting for her to come to him. It was about time this young know it all tease got a taste of real life! He crossed his arms and kept his eyes on the open door to the master bathroom. All kinds of ideas floating through his head, and most of them were X rated!

Amanda heard a voice call to her, it was kind of muffled though since it was coming from upstairs and travelling through several walls. "Hello?" She responded, to try and get a better sense of who had called and where from, but a second reply didn't come. Tutting to herself, Amanda rolled her eyes as she began to ascend the staircase. She reached the top and looked down the hall, trying to stab a guess as to which direction she should go in. She paced along for a moment or so before coming to the master bedroom. Stepping on inside, she found that it was empty. Amanda furrowed her brow slightly and let out a huff... where the hell...

"Ah!" She had been slowly glancing around the room, when her eyes had stopped upon another open door that led into the en-suite bathroom. Standing inside was James, leaning against the sink top with his arms crossed and a smug look upon his face. Amanda had jumped slightly as she had thought that the room was empty. "You make a habit of lurking in bathrooms?" She asked. Her eyes dropped to his side and that's when she noticed that her purse was on the granite top. "Ah, that's what I was looking for." She said, taking a few steps towards the door with her hand open. "Thank you Mr. Crawford." Amanda added, wanting him to hand it over to her.

James just stood there with a smug look on his face, this was just perfect he thought to himself. He heard her call out a second time but remained silent, let her figure it out he thought, and she did. He heard her climb the stairs,and he heard her enter the master suite. then she came right in the bathroom, he smiled when he saw she was startled. he listened to her ask for her purse but he did not respond right away, he just looked at her from top to bottom. He moved slightly to block the purse from her view and to make it impossible for her to get at it.

"Well Hello to you too, Amanda. So nice to see you here on my day off. Do you make a habit of visiting job sites by yourself, when you are sure no one should be here? Kind of dangerous, don't you think? I mean look at you, dressed all hot and sexy, and here all by yourself." He took a step towards her leering at her body as he slowly closed the distance.

"I do recall the last time I saw you Amanda you were acting all brave and bold like. You were flirting and teasing me, almost daring me in fact. My guess is you are just a tease and you are in reality just a chicken when it comes to backing up those bold daring words of yours. It is so easy to act all bold and to tease someone when you know they can't respond and do something about it. But as you can see now we have quite a different situation, don't we, Amanda? After all, today its just you, and me, and nobody else. We are in fact all alone Amanda."

James had closed the distance between them, he not stopped talking long enough to give her a chance to reply, his eyes locked on hers, you could cut the tension with a knife!

As Amanda was standing right in front of the entrance to the big double shower James just kind of circled around her as he kept up his speech to her, he was coralling her into the shower stall!

"It seems to me I remember something about you bragging about how well you can handle a big tool, and how you make up for lack of experience with enthusiasm. but I especially remember how you said you like it rough!"

James had cornered her and had moved very close and into her personal space giving her not much choice but to back up into the shower or to put hands on him to hold him back. He had dropped his hands to his sides, loose and ready for action! His eyes were intense, his breathing deep and steady!

Amanda's brow furrowed as James moved in front of her purse and blocked it. That damn smug expression on his face only increasing! His arms were folded across his chest just like yesterday, and like the day before it caused his arms to flex. She had to admit that the cocky bastard looked hot with that sly grin upon his face. Normally this would appeal to her, but right now she was late for lunch and not in the mood to play.

The male began with his long speech, inching towards her as he spoke and staring longingly at her body. He came out of the bathroom and circled around her. Amanda turned also so that she could face him, but then he began walking towards her again and so she took a few steps back, causing her to inadvertently enter the bathroom.

He didn't stop there though and kept coming like a crazed madman, practically pushing her into the shower. Having enough of his games Amanda reached out and cupped his groin in her hands. "Take one more step and I will personally see to it that you never have children." She said, squeezing a little to show that she meant it. She didn't know who James thought he was dealing with, but she wasn't some scared little girl that he could push around.

"Listen hot stuff..." Amanda leaned into him, their bodies becoming dangerously close as she tilted her head upwards as if vying for a kiss. "Under normal circumstances I'd ride you so hard your eyes would roll into the back of your head." She said in a harsh whisper.

Due to his deep breaths his chest rose up and down powerfully. His intensity, his scent, the feel of his manhood in her hands... it was all kind of exciting. He wanted her and she liked it, but now was not the time. "As it stands, I have somewhere to be. So how about you back the fuck off and come find me another time, when you're actually ready to handle a girl like me."

James tried not to act surprised when she grabbed his crotch, he was standing so close to her now and her back side was just about touching the built in tiled bench seat in the large shower enclosure. She leaned in closer to him, her mouth so very close to his as she did her best to show how tough she was. He was looking down at her mouth and her cleavage, her chest was touching his and his cock was swelling at an alarming rate despite her firm grin on it.

"Such boastful words again from you, bragging about your sexual talents! Do you really doubt that I can handle you? It sounds to me more like you are just a chicken shit, all hot air and empty words! I'm guessing just a cock tease, always have an excuse to run off somewhere Amanda."

he moved forward just slightly causing the sturdy bench seat to hit the backs of her legs, right where her sweet ass cheek meets the top of the leg., he put his strong arms on the shower wall on either side of her, kind of trapping her right in front of him.

"Your words say you are afraid to go further, like you are chicken, but your body says you want to be taken rough and hard! Your body is telling me you are just screaming to be fucked hard and deep by a real man Amanda! So which is it Amanda, are you just a young cock teaser, or are you a real woman with needs?"

His eyes boring into hers with such intensity, his cock stiffening and threatening to burst out of his pants! it was all he could do to keep himself from just ripping her dress off and fucking her right on the spot!

"Believe it or not, I actually have a life outside of this building site! I don't need to prove anything to you!" His presumptions about her were starting to piss Amanda off! Because she wasn't prepared to screw him whenever he wanted it made her tease? Was he really that conceited that he thought her entire life revolved around sleeping with him? Like she had no other plans or people to tend to? The saying; 'there's a fine line between love and hate' seemed especially true at this moment. As the more angry she became with James, the more turned on she seemed to become.

Her blood was boiling because of his attitude and it was causing her pulse to race. To be honest she really didn't know if she wanted to slap him or jump on him. "I'm the chicken shit?! You want to fuck me so badly and yet the only thing you can do is make long drawn out speeches, it's pathetic!"

She could feel his cock growing in her hands and the feel of it's girth caused a sensation to go through her body. He moved into her again and now she was fully backed against the shower seat. His arms going to either side of her as if trying to intimidate the young woman. "You think you're a real man? Real men take what they want! We both know you're not going to do jack shit! So either move out of my way or actually do something coward!"

James was breathing hard, he was so fucking turned on by this woman his head was spinning. He loved how she was gripping his stiffening cock so tight, he could feel her hand tremble. She was breathing hard as well, her full firm breasts pressing on his chiseled chest, he swore he could feel her nipples poking him! Common sense told him he had already gone too far, after all this is the bosses daughter for Christ sake!

Then she started spouting her demanding words at him at him, Christ, was she actually daring him to just take her? reason just went out the door when she told him she knew he wasn't going to do jack shit! By the time the last word was out of her mouth he had his hot mouth on hers! He just covered her mouth with his and kissed her hard and with passion!

His hands moved so fast, he wasn't even thinking about what he was doing, his hands gripped her hips and lifted her slightly as he sat her sweet ass right on the bench seat! He pressed his hips forward trying to get her legs apart as one hand gripped her under the chin and held her face so he could ram his tongue down her throat! His other hand was busy grabbing her breast, finding her rock hard nipples and giving it a pinch!

it was all happening so fast, it was so intense! James was past the point of no return, he could not stop now even if he wanted to!

Nostrils flared, piercing stare, insane heart rate, fists clenched... Amanda had all the signs of someone who was about to attack James, either violently or sexually. In fact her hands were so tight that her knuckles were going white. James had the same wild look in his eyes as her and before she even had chance to react, he launched.

His lips practically attacked her own as he lifted her up and onto the seat. She landed quite roughly as James' actions at this point were frantic and aggressive. She had been pushing him and taunting him, now he had officially lost it. He was placing pressure against her knees, wanting her to spread her legs and she did so instinctively. Her white dress rode up as they parted and wrapped around his waist, pulling his body into hers as far as it could possibly go.

James' tongue forced itself harshly into her mouth and found her own, where they began wrapping themselves around each other. Amanda found herself pushing back, her lips pressing down upon his as she began gasping as if struggling for air. "Ah!" She let out a soft cry when his hand began pinching at her nipple. They had become so hard due to her arousal, that they were now visible through her dress and he was making the most of it.

Amanda's fists had finally unfurled and her arms wrapped around the male. Her hands went up past his shoulders, into his hair and she began to grip on tight, as her lips continued to press against his ardently. She could feel his swelling cock press against her soft mound and found herself moistening. The young woman bit down upon James' lip slightly, allowing a moan to escape from her mouth. Her left hand stayed gripped upon his hair, but her right ventured back down and began practically clawing at the buttons on his shirt, pulling them loose to expose his chest.

the kiss was hot and intense, they were both panting and pressing against each other. As her hands were busy on his body and as he felt his shirt being roughly opened, his hands as well were busy. She had not only opened her legs wide so he could press his thickening cock on her moist mound, she had wrapped her legs around his waist. Her dress had ridden up, so it was easy work for his hands to grip at it and to yank it up far enough to get at her bra. His deft fingers made quick work of her bra clasp just as he felt his shirt being opened up and yanked free of his pants.

His hot hands found her now naked breasts and they engulfed them, gripping them firmly, finding her aching nipples and rolling them between his fingers roughly! Panting, moaning and gasping as their bodies pushed and pressed, as their hands moved quickly, clothing was starting to fall away!

He shrugged off his shirt and it fell to the ground. He grabbed at her dress and stated to yank it right up and over her head! Her bra also fell to the floor. His hot mouth found her tender neck and he attacked it, his rough calloused hands all over her body, her breasts, her sides and now her firm fine ass.

He moved his mouth down and found her large hard nipple, he sucked on it hard. His head was spinning and his thoughts were out of control, he was just going on animal instinct now! His cock had grown and gotten harder, but it was still cramped and confined in his pants, just screaming to get out!

Back
Top Bottom