Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kunoichi's hangout party thread thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I hope it's okay to set up a thread like this.

One thing I enjoyed in my time on Gaiaonline, was the various hangout threads in the chatterbox. Some of em had silly(or questionable) names and such, the bi/gay/les bars, spank hangouts, pool parties, lap sitting, sleepovers. All kinds of stuff. And, well I get bored a lot and might not mind just hanging out with you all, without it being some particular game thread or serious discussion.

So! Presenting my random hangout party do whatever thread!
Make it a pool party if you want, there's a pool!
Or hot tubs if you want!
Play some poker or some other game!
Sit in someone's lap and just chat!
Just have fun chatting playing around, doing whatever. It's a thread online, anything can be done! :D
(Anything within site rules that is)

I dunno what the policy is in this particular forum on sexuality, kink, and actual sexums, so if anyone should happen to get into that territory, might be best if you head to PMs where that kind of thing is perfectly fine. :3

Vicodin had jumped onto Ecchi's lap, with a smile on his face. "Hello!" He yelled out, as he snuggled himself into her shoulder. "I get her first! Rawr."

-Clears out her ear with a pinky, wincing from the yelling right in front of her- Nice to see you too! But you don't have to shout. :p

I have to acknowledge that I am yours. -Then his face turned into a =3-

Or else they will take you. And I will have to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom