Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky Draw w/Tasinga Nightwolf

" You should try to relax, and just lay down. The creatures around here are aware that you have given birth and they will leave you alone...until tomorrow " it giggles as it goes into the woods.

David waits a few more minutes then goes inside going to bed next to Harris he keeps the other close. His head and hips hurt but he does not care he just wants sleep.

Harris wakes up to find David right beside him. "Dave?" He is glad that he is ok. "Dave, are you okay?" He said softly.

" besides popping our a damn baby last night yea I'm fine... This place is fucked up. You okay?" He ask Harris sitting up." You looked pretty pale last night."

"wait...you had a baby?" Harris asked, as he is surprised, seeing that he doesn't have a bump anymore. "....wait, what happened to it?"

"A little at first but then my body somehow relaxed on it's own." David decides to leave out the details of getting horny and liking it a little even in the end.

"well, okay, I guess I have nothing to worry about. I need to get up for a bit." He groans as he tries to sit up. He is hard, and he feels uncomfortable wearing pants. "Ever have that desire of wearing a dress?"

"I believe for men they are kilts and yes. When my pants are almost glowed to me. I need a bath... I am going to the stream. There is soap we were given and also we should collect more water and food later. You coming to wash up?" David ask the other as he gets up.

Harris nod as he wants a bath after what happen, he just want to wear loose fitting clothes after all of this, or a dress. "I'm coming with you, hold on."

Harris walked with him to the river, and starts to take off his clothes and rub his stomach. He has never felt so ugly in his life. "I'm so hideous..."

David hugs him from behind then and kisses his cheek smiling. " Harris you look fine trust me." He lets the other go and then sits grabs the soap to start scrubbing

"Are you sure, I just feel so...I don't know..." He said, and he stood in the water as he shivers in pleasure. The water feels so good, and it relaxes him for a while.

"I guess so...but this place...it's kind of a Awakening." He said as he held his friend's hand. "I kind of feel at ease regardless of what is happening."

Hearing the yell David looks at Harris and ask him worriedly. "What is wrong?" He moves to face the other and has a puzzled look on his face.

"I guess so, but stay with me." He says as he doesn't like water monsters, that's what he thinks or just his imagination. He shivers, as he just wants to go back.

"Alright let me at least go out deep enough to rinse out my hair once more then were can get going." David says to him and smiles lightly.

"I don't think that it's a good idea, just stay here with me please." He begs him, as he doesn't want to be alone, as this island has monsters.

Back
Top Bottom