Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky Draw w/Tasinga Nightwolf

Feeling Harris move as if he wants more the wolf growls lightly and starts to pick up the pace bent over the young man and thrusting at an almost punishing pace within a minute. Bending forward it runs it's tongue up the boys back.

Harris groans and moans whenever this beast is push inside of him, and it feels amazing even when the licking starts. "Ah...I'm..cumming.." he moans.

The wolf does not slow seeming to only go faster as the young man tightens around it's member making it pant. The force from it's hips seeming to push the human forward. Finally with a powerful thrust it cums inside Harris howling as it does so pumping it's seed into him.

Harris is rocked forward, and ends up on the ground flat at how powerful the thrusts are. He cries out as soon as he felt the final thrust, and he came on the ground as well. His body took in the seed as well, at it felt him satisfied.

Once the wolf is done climaxing it pulls out seeming satisfied with what it has done. Moving back it steps away from Harris and walks off as if nothing has happened.

Harris sighs, his heat is gone and he is happy that his itch is gone as well, but he is a mess now. The monster done a number on him, and he struggles to move, but at least he is alright.

When David finds Harris he's more then just worried. Helping his friend back he starts asking what happened as he carefully wipes Harris clean with a wet rag he made from a shirt. Every so often he winces as well. For the last hour or so David has been getting worse and worse cramp like sensations in his abdominal area.

Harris groans, as he is being carried back to the cabins, and he is feeling sore. "Dave?" He asked, he wants to rest, but he could see something is wrong. "Dave?"

" I'm okay just sore. You need to sleep though you look like a bear attacked you. I need to go out again and get some more food." David says covering the other with a blanket.

"wait no, let's do it tomorrow...it's dangerous out there. You need me out there." He said, as he doesn't want him to go out there alone. "Please...you don't look too good"

Head spinning a little David shakes it off and says." I'll be right back I feel sick." Once outside the pain is only getting worse and he's panting at this point." Damn it what's happening?" He leans against the cabin wall pretty much laying down at this point.

The house is being watch by a pink ball of gel this time, and it rolls to the sickly David and forms a humanoid figure. " Hey, are you ok?" it asked him.

David shakes his head saying." No ahh... Hmmm... My stomach keeps cramping...." He pants out stiffening some feeling like something is turning in his gut." It feels like... It's... Moving..."

"Oh..I think the baby is going to be born, I can help." the gel being said as it pulls his pants away, and looks at him. "it will hurt at first, but it will start to feel good."[/color]

"[/color]I think you will be just fine, just breath. It will feel good soon enough." it giggles as it pressed a hand on his belly, and applies pressure.

" how the hell does this feel go-- ahhhhmmm." He moans at the pressure his body relaxing some. David can feel something moving inside pushing against him making him groan again.

The gel being pushed very gentle as it applies more pressure, and looks between his legs for signs of the baby. he will keep doing this until the head appears.

The head squeeze out pretty well, as it can see the grey skinned baby starting to slide out. The gel being applies more pressure to push the infant out. To make thing a bit easier, it also starts to rub it's hand on his cock. "This will help you a bit, relax." it hums.

Starting to groan more in pleasure as the pressure lessened and the baby started to slip out. The rubbing on his cock only made David feel more pleasure and thus his mind started to slip into sexual needs.

It's almost here, as the babe is only half way there, and the gel being rubbing him. "It's almost here, babe, keep pushing." it coos, and finally it slips out of him completely, and holds the crying infant in it's arm. There we are~ it's a grey or, very healthy."

" Don't worry about that, us gels tend to take care of babies until they mature. That would take a month or two." the gel said, and it looks over the recovering human.

Back
Top Bottom