Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky Draw w/Tasinga Nightwolf

The cum that he sprayed out in caught inside of the ball, and it still stimulates him. The bumps are moving inside of him, as Gelly could tell that he is working his magic. "Ahh, ohh...you are gong to cum? That's good, we can do it together~" He moans, as he moves faster within him. Within time, he groans loudly as he does indeed come inside of him, and hot cum pour within him. "ahhh! yesss!" He hissed, letting himself ride the pleasure.

At the feeling of hot cum filling him up David nearly screams his own climax hitting him. He whites out from the feeling for several moments. When his !in comes back down to normal he moans but is hard within seconds again from the gel around his cock.

Gelly could see the mind blowing effect on the human, and he smiles as he pulls out of him slowly. "Heh,
was that good? I'm glad that you liked it.
" He whispers in his ear. "You will get used to it, many large cocks will pleasure you and that other guy, and you will learn to love it."

David is panting still and hearing the other he swallows a breath trying not to seem excited by the thought of being fucked more. What the hell was happening to him?

"It has been fun. but I have to go. When you see gel beings, we are very friendly and can be helpful in everyway." he winks, as he engulf him again to carry him close to the hut. Then the blob returns to the forest. Harris has been in the house, concerned that David hasn't returned, but his body is aching and it makes him pace around.

David fixes himself up before going back inside and says." Well they was... Enlightening." He sat down trying to still sort everything out." We are officially fucked."

"David! Where were you?" Harris jumps up as he looks at him. He frowned when he said that, as he knows that they are screwed in this situation in every way. "I think this is just hopeless...I-I don't know what to do, man..."

"Well good news is nothing here wants to kill us. Bad news is these scars are from surgery that makes it so we can have kids... and these beast know it. In other words we are here to be breed." David stays blunt but adds. "We will live just... yea... Oh by the way apparently I am already pregnant."

Harris looks at him in shock, then he just sit down as he is just lost for words. He felt even more hopeless, and they have to suffer a year for this? "You're pregnant? T-That's..." He felt like he wants to faint. "How do you feel? Would you wait for nine months to have the baby?"

"No more like two days and then it comes out and it starts over... and you are sore because your fertility is higher right now. I feel stiff but otherwise I am okay. Good grief this is not as bad as it could be but damn is it weird as hell." David rubs his temples and tries to keep himself calm.

"Two days? I'm fertile too?" Harris mumbles, but he knows that he cannot stay here forever. "We need to find a safer place then, we haven't searched the entire island right? We wouldn't have to...ugh..." He bends over, as he could feel this aching feeling in his stomach. "It itches....and hot...what does this mean?"

"To put it in blunt terms. You most likely are in heat." David says and helps the other lay down and states. "We cannot go out right now not when you are like this and I am going to have a kid."

"I-In heat? No no...I can't be this way..." He lay down as he starts to sqirm as he feels this need, this heat in his loins. "G-God...it doesn't feel good, I feel hot..." He said, as he tries to keep still. He breathes slowly, and tries to rest.

"Shit...I-I think I need water..." He breathes, but he hopes that he would go and it it, because his body is in need. When his friend is good, he quickly reached down and tries to mausterbate his troubles away, whining as he thinks that this might help. His body is spreading, just wishing that something would come in and end his suffering, his body is begging for a cock.

It hurts, He cannot stay in the cabin as it quickly went from bad to worse. Harris moans and groans as he gets himself up, feeling like he is becoming hot and sick. He runs out of the cabin, not caring where he is going, as he just needs to find..something, anything!

Looking at the boy from the shadows of some nearby trees is a large wolf like beast. As Harris runs through the trees it starts to follow him getting ready to attack and have it's way with the boy.

Harris stops running, as the pain is just too much to continue. This heat has gotten worse for him, as he rolls on the ground, heaving and lifting his butt in the air as he is inviting something, anything to quell his needs.

Before Harris can move anymore he would feel warm breath near his back end and fur brushing his legs. The wolf is almost over him as it seems to try and make sure he truly is in heat.

Harris whines, but then he could feel that something is right on top of him. It made his body arch upwards in complete surrender, and he is very much hot and want to get rid of it. "P-please..." He whines again, as he shivers.

At Harris's willingness the wolf does not hesitate to mount him grinding against him for a few moments before slowly starting to enter. It is large and seems to take it's time as if testing the limits of the young man bellow it.

Harris grunted, feeling the teasing feeling of the creature, and he waits in anticipation when it finally slides into him. He is big, but he doesn't care, he needs something inside of him, and it is working.

The wolf stays pushing in until it is completely in feeling it's balls hit Harris's backside. Rumbling the wolf starts to rock lightly before pulling out and thrusting back in.

Harris moans loudly as the beast is moving inside of him, like a wanting sub in need, he let's the beast mount him and does whatever it pleased with him, and he is starting to like this. "Please...more..."

Back
Top Bottom