Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky Draw w/Tasinga Nightwolf

Looking at the other David is confused but also does not want anything bad to happen if the other... being gets mad. Going to the door David opens the door and says. "Hello? How can I help you?"

The human looks to be mad of gel, its entire being is like that as it grins. "Hi, hello there! Its been like...a whole year since humans have been on this island!" The gel being reaches out and shook his hand. Even though he is soft, it feels like a solid skin.

David looks at the other and then tilts his head asking. "Do you live here? Because if you do I could use your help. You see there is not much in this hut for food and drink other then what little I have managed to go out and find." He tries to stay calm despite he is not sure how to act towards this other being. Swallowing though he knows if he and Harris are to have a decent chance they will need someone in their corner. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am David. What is your name?"

"I do live here, indeed. Food is pretty much everywhere, and so is medicine just in case. Ohhh...so you just arrived here, huh? Shouldn't there be another human?" He asked, but then he shrugs. "I don't have a name. Us gels don't even bother."

Listening to him David seemed a bit puzzled and after a little spoke." Well then what should I call you?" He felt his gut twisted painful and his face winced as a hand went to his abdominal area. It felt worse by the hour.

"Hmm...I don't know-oh wait! Call me Gelly!" He gives a smile as he looks at David. "You don't look to be feeling great, are you alright? Or have you already been impregnanted? That didn't take long..." he said, moving his hand towards his stomach. "Pregnancy usually take a couple of days, and after that you'll be primed to have another after being ravished."

David freezes at being touched and then ask." Impregnated? I'm a dude that's not possible. Wait what you doing? I don't know why it hurts it just does." He now felt cornered but did not move.

"It is possible, I have seen it happen plenty times. You have a baby inside of you, and would pop out in a few days. Even giving birth would be pleasurable, I promise." Gelly grins now. "And you would be ravished once again, maybe I could get a chance..." Then the gel being noticed something inside, trying to get a peek. "Ahh...you do have someone else, don't you?"

David looked seeing Harris and flushed." Yes.. Gelly this is Harris... Can you check him too?" He motioned for Harris to come closer and let Fell look him over. He hoped the other was okay but if he also had been impregnated then both were at risk.

Harris hides back into the bathroom, but Gelly follows him in. "Oh sure thing....I won't hurt you, sweet thing~" He moves to touch Harris' stomach. "Nope, but I can tell he has been violated. Although today he is very much fertile~" Harris is scared of this, as scoots away. "D-don't say that! Leave me alone!"

David looks worried now and moves so Harris can stay behind him." Gelly.. why not we talk outside and let Harris try to relax.?" His eyes show that he's not trying to be rude but more not over stress the other male. He does not want Gelly trying to get Harris pregnant not with how stressed the younger man is.

Gelly pouts. "Okay fine..." He said as he moves away to go outside and talk with david. "So, what would you like to talk about, honey?" He asked sweetly.

" not sure I just didn't want Harris going into a panic attack. He's taking this a little worse then myself. As for me... Well how the hell does giving birth work being I'm you know male? Does it hurt? I mean I'm a bit clueless as to what's going on minus I'm in pain." David is trying to not panic himself and talking to Gelly helps

"Panic? That would pass soon enough...it never last when he experiences large, dominating dicks slam into him. He'll be a mass of quivering sobs of pleasure when they are done with him." He said, as he is happy to say such a thing. "Like i said, giving birth would be a pleasurable experience, they would probably pass through the anus...i've seen it."

David flushes beat red at the other's words. He feels more pain in his gut and rubs it again trying to ignore it." This is crazy." He mumbles." Damn it.. it feels weird and just not right... Plus the last few hours it's been increasing in pain."

"Increasing in pain? Heh, i know how to ease it~" Gelly said as he gets closer him. "Us Gels natural have the power to heal on the outside, also the inside...but in order for that to work...I would need to get intimate." He purrs as he starts to kiss on David's neck. "Interested?"

Watching the other come closer David flushes some at the words. When the Gel kisses his neck he can't keep himself from making a squeak sound and spreed his legs. At the question he blushes even more and says." I don't want Harris seeing."

Mmm..I don't mind if we move someplace quiet. Gelly moves his hands in front of David's pants and softly grips. "Come with me~" He turns into a ball of gel, and covers David's body as he starts to roll into the woods, and does find a spot where no one could see. He turns back into his human form, and he is on top of him, groping his crotch and kissing him.

The kiss feels strange to David both wet but having friction. He groans though when his crouch is being grabbed and starts becoming hard quickly. His boxers already starting to get sticky with pre-cum." Ahhh... Why am I... Hmm!... Getting hard so fast?" He moans out confused

Gelly notice this, as he starts to lip his lips. "Your body needs release, and i shall give it to you." He removes the human's pants easily, and say his hard cock spring up already hard. Gelly moves his hand, and starts to grab and move along his shaft. "that's why your body is in pain, you need constant sex to calm it,
it crave the attention~
"

David can't help but moan at the attention to his cock his back arching a little. It feels good and he wants more." More... I need more..." He moans wining even a little.

Gelly hears him, and he obliges him. He moves his hands faster as he kisses him, then moves between his legs and making them spread more. He then has David's cock covered completely in a ball of gel, but it still gave him pleasure as the ball stimulates him. "Hows about a cock for you~ How would you like it? I know you want it thick, but do you also like ridges? Bumps perhaps? or maybe a knot...so many choices~"

Looking at the other David clear is in bliss his eyes foggy with need." I ahh hmm... Don't Care but I need something inside me or... Ahhh." His insides are turning a little and his cheeks flush more. He can feel his hole twitching with the need to be filled up.

"Oh well, i'll just guess." He teased as he has chosen something, a thick dick for him with bumps on it. He poked as his hole, as it lets him slide on in. It is just as solid as any other cock, and Gelly could feel though walls clenching him eagerly. "Ohhh~ you are so needy..." he said, as he moves within him.

Between the gel over his cock and now the cock in his as David is moaning with pleasure. The bumps rub up against all his sweet spots making him gasp and moan even more. Then Gelly's cock hits his prostrate and he chokes on his own air as some cum shoots out of his cock. He was close to climax that was clear.

Back
Top Bottom