Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky Draw w/Tasinga Nightwolf

When harris woke up himself, he started to have a mini heart attack to see that he is alone in the cabin again. Why did he leave? he is scared now, as he needs someone to be here with him, he doesn't want to be violated again, he needed Dave to be here with him.

In the meanwhile, the jungle is quiet, but not for very long as something is making a gurling noise.

David manages to find some fruits they can eat and puts them in the pack he has. He also refills the water bottles. Deciding he needs to head back he stands and turns back towards the cabin. "I hope Harris is not too mad at me but at least we have breakfast now."

Harris shivers as he tries to not think about the bad things that could happen, he should've went with him at least, but is scared. The island is a perverted place, he could see that now, and he is frightened.

A purple blob is rolling by, looking like a ball of gel without form. It doesn't notice anything, unless something catch it's attention.

Seeing the strange ball David carefully stays behind it trying to figure out what it was. "What the hell..." He says out loud looking at it. It looked like silly puddy walking as quietly as possible he has to stay behind it hoping it get's off the path soon.

The blob monster didn't notice the quiet step, maybe it is a creature of sound. It rolls pass, going toward the water mostly. It flings its body in the water, until it disappears completely without incident.

Harris whimpers, as he is in a corner, not going to the door or windows, scared still.

David then stays moving to the cabin once he get's in he shuts the door and says. "I found food. I figured sense you were so tired you could use some rest." Placing the fruits on the table he uses the pocket knife to cut them up.

Harris looked up, and he is relieved that David came back. "Oh my god, don't you ever leave me like that again!" He said, rushing forward to give his friend a hug. He has been so worried, there are dangers out there now that knows first hand, and they are both in danger.

"I am sorry it is just we needed food and you looked horrible yesterday so I wanted you to be able to rest." David hugs him back and then says. "As a sorry please pick what you want first."

Harris sighs, looking at the fruits and only pick a few. He is very much hungry, but he is concerned about his friend most of all. "How do you feel, man? I mean, this situation is crazy..."

"Crazy is mild and I am doing okay my belly keeps cramping though and I am not sure if it is only hunger." David explains to Harris. "I am fine otherwise. You?"

"I don't think we have medicine for cramps...but I think that things will ok...I think." He isn't sure, but he hopes so. Harris doesn't feel strange at all, but he will keep and eye on his friend.

"It probably is my body healing from whatever they did to it plus who knows how smoothly our trip here was." He smiles and hands Harris his fruit now cut and said. "We will have to try to find something to make dishes out of and other stuff... this is when I wish I was part of boy scouts."

Harris doesn't really like this place, and he looks at Dave. "So, you know how to make dishes? I guess that's handy if the island has the right materials." He never had anything to do with Boy Scouts, not his kind of thing.

"I was only with the Boy Scouts for a few years but I know a few tricks and being as we are stuck here we might as well make it comfortable." David explains to the other then moves closer to the other. " I know you hate it I can tell by your face, but unless we figure out a way off we cannot do anything not only that we don't even where to go if he hit the water."

"I-I don't think i can stand it being here for a year. I don't think we would survive this...i'm just so scared..." He covers his face, in deep fear as he cannot hide it anymore. His stomach is starting to become sore now, but he doesn't notice at first.

Looking at the other David moves to him and hugged him. "I know I am too but I also refuse to die here or let anything too bad happened." Keeping Harris close David stays near him at all times worried for him.

"Thank you..." He said while he whispered. He looks around as he doesn't really feel safe around the island, but maybe around David. He is just so scared of this island, but he still doesn't feel like talking about his experience.

"Hey I got your back we will make it through this." A smile going to his face as he says this David starts to pick at his own fruit.

"Thanks, I think we could as long as we just stay here." He said, as he doesn't want to go back out there again. He shivers, he doesn't want to experience that, no more plant monsters.

"Okay but then I will have to go out every now and then to find food and fresh water." David explains to him. "But you could come with if it was closer I promise nothing will touch you if I have anything to say about it."

"Okay, i'll have to go with you just in case," Harris said, as he doesn't know what else this island have in store for them and he doesn't want to find out.

"Alright deal." David said to him a smirk on his face as he spoke though he was scared he also wants to try and see some good in this place. Living twelve months in panic would only serve to make them worse off.

Harris nods, but then he gasped when he hear a knock at the door, actually knocking! He did not expect that to happen, and he is scared to even approach the door. It knocked again, and if anyone answers, there s a male voice on the other side. "House warming!"

David motions for Harris to go into the bathroom as he stands up and carefully moved to window to see if he can look at the door and see what or who is there.

Harris goes into the bathroom to hide, and then he waits. What is on the other side is a humanoid like figure that looks to be a clear blue. "Hello? I know you are in there. I'm not going to hurt you" The humanoid said, then he noticed from the window that indeed someone is there. "Hi there, do you mind if I talk to you?"

Back
Top Bottom