Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky Draw w/Tasinga Nightwolf

It keeps pressing and moving and out, also prodding with a second finger. The finger inside pressed on the most sensitive spots possible. After doing this for a while, it pulls it's finger out, and the placed David on the ground right on his stomach. Not the creature is right on top of him, as its harden length is rubbing itself, rimming him while keeping him in place.

David starts to squirm more as the creature pokes and stretches him making him groan even unable to keep quiet. Feeling the ground then he tries to move away only to be held in place his ass in the air. Panic makes him tense as he feels the creature's cock pressing and running around his hole.

It spreads his butt for more access, its tip is poking him now as it slowly push itself inside of him now. It is not completely in all the way as it stops, and groans from the pressure. Precum is already leaking, but it pushed the rest inside finally. It held his hips firmly as it starts to rock within him.

It's big that is clear to David instantly making him shiver as it slides in. He whimpers as it stops the feeling uncomfortable as he is stretched open. Hands gripping the grass and pulling more as it keeps going in. It feels like he might burst as he feels every inch of it inside him as his body hugs it's cock tightly.

It squeezed his skin as it moves his hips firmly at first, slapping its pelvis against the human. The thrusts are deep, trying to poke at the core of him it seems like. It hugs him close, still pumping itself inside of him as deep as possible. It angles itself trying to get to a certain spot.

David's head starts to spin a little at the pain being turned to pleasure. His hips are going to suffer for this as are the healing sounds but he soon forgets that as the giant hits that spot inside him again making him see stars. Pre-cum drips down his shaft as his insides squeeze tighter around the cock in him. Panting now a grown leaves his mouth his body relaxing into it more.

The creature continues its thrusts as it went faster, keeping him on the ground and pressing on his back. It grunts and groans as it has gotten more into him. Plunging into him more and more has made it roar as it gives one deep thrust before it finally exploded inside of him with a flood of hot fluids pouring rapidly. It grips him close to his pelvis, giving him all that it has before letting him go and pulling out of him. It is now limp, looking at David as he is now before it stood u and walks back into the forest.

David feels it the hot fluid enter him and shutters his body responding as his prostrate is hit and he climaxes as well. Feeling it pull out he does not move and takes several moments to get up. Grabbing his clothes he dresses slowly and stands up slowly hips hurting like fire. Going to the cabin he says. " Harris I think it left I couldn't find it when I went out we should be okay." He felt sick and wanted to the bathroom.

Harris is waiting and waiting, and he is now scared. It has been a long time since he has been in the bathrom, until he heard the door open. "David?" He opens the door, seeing him coming in. "Dave! Oh my god, What happened?" He has never been so relieved to see him.

"You do not want the answer to that question." David tells him moving so he can clean off a little as best he can and then goes to the bed and lay down. "I need to lay down, my body is killing me." He explains and looks at the other a smile on his face.

Harris is confused, but let him rest as he closed the door and props the door to the knob to lock it. He joins him on the bed, keeping him company and holding his hand. "Hey, I-I hope you are feeling okay, I could go out tomorrow to get some food."

"It is safer if we go together. We should just spend the rest of the day resting given we are recovering from whatever they did to our bodies." David holds the other's hand and closes his eyes once more not asleep yet but getting close to it.

"Alright..." He sighs, something must have happened to him to make him feel this way, but doesn't question this. He closed his eyes, feeling truly sleepy as he does so. It felt nice to dream, and he woke up the next day, not being molested this time. "...good morning..."

David felt sink his gut twist when he goes to wake and he bolts outdoors as fast as he can puking. His insides feel weird and he no clue why. "Oh that is not normal." He groans and moves so he is on his side. His stomach feels like he was punched and then run over five times.

"Dave?" David is missing from the bed, as he is in slight panic now. "Where are you?" he moves away from the bed, and finds the door opened, and he is concerned now. "Dave? What happened?" He walks outside and found him doubling over, is he sick? He doesn't think that he has seen him like this before. "Oh my god, are you okay? DO you need water?"

David sits up slowly and shakes his head. "No I think I am okay now just felt really sick, must have been the pain or something. Plus we did not eat sense who knows when. but I would kill to brush my teeth now." He makes a face at the fact his mouth has a foil taste in it.

"You are very sick, i'll look for some food as well as some herbs." He told him, he read the book as it has some useful info about the island's plants. "Just come inside okay? Just relax and let me do some work." Harris leads him back in the Cabin, and he sighs, looking at the book. "Okay, i'll look for some herbs and fruits for starters."

David tries to say no, but when he opens his mouth he feels like he might be sick again. "Harris you can't just go out alone you read the letter those things will do God knows what to you." He looks worried but holds his gut as he feels like it is cramping on him. Shit what had that thing yesterday done to him?

"I know, but we can't stay in here while we starve. Yu are very sick, and I don't want to risk it turning into something worse. I'll risk it." He told him as he puts on a brave face. "Just lock the door behind me, i'll knock when I return." He told him as he closed the door, and looks at the jungle. He still have the book with him, and other than that, he is alone. "Great...okay...herbs are near the lake." he said as he heads east.

David cannot rest knowing his friend is out there but he cannot move either. His gut feels swollen and he tries to ignore the feeling.
There are sounds coming from all sides, more the further away from the cabin he moves, but nothing visible yet.

Harris has found a bush what looks to be blueberries, they are edible, but they do not cure sickness. He looks at the book again, and finds that this island grows mangoes, bananas, and other tropical fruits. "Hope I find mangoes." He smiles to himself. He also watch his back of giant bugs and green giants though.

The sun moves through the trees and a large flower blooms suddenly to one side. It is easily five feet the petals a deep blue with a purple center. The middle has a sweet sent as well. The leaves could be towels and are shaped like triangles they shimmer in the sunlight from the dew on them.

Harris jumps a bit, as he could see a giant flower sudden came into view, and he couldn't believe that it is real. It is not in the book but it smells pretty sweet. Maybe he could use this for medicine or food, so he slowly approach the flower. He looks at it, and touched one of the petals.

The flower seems to curl at the touch but then return to normal. The scent was relaxing and as Harris was not looking something was moving across the grass towards his feet. The leaves seem to shift and move if touched like the flower knows something is disturbing it.

"Oh my god," it moved! He back away a bit from the flower, but not enough since the scent is making him limb. He lays on the ground as he feels like he is going to fall asleep at any moment. "Ngh...w-wait..." He lays right on the petals, making him feel too relaxed.

Back
Top Bottom