Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky Draw w/Tasinga Nightwolf

David looked at Harris' face. "I am not sure what it is, but it is like a big bug... So, just hold on and I will get it off." He tugged on it trying to get it off now in the bed moving to be behind Harris. "Sucker has a good grip no clue though why it wont let go." He moved so his hand was now between the centipede and Harris' body tugging lightly trying to get it off. Using his other hand he opened the weird teeth to get the cloth to fall out." Come on you ugly son of a bitch."

It wouldn't let go of him, as it resist being pulled off him. Harris groans as he could still feel it poking his back. "It's doing something, it feels gross." He shivers, but then the centipede does let go of it's own free will, Looking right at David before it decided to jump right at his face. It doesn't use it's mandibles, but it sticks to him now.

Just as David is about to just go get a knife it lets go only to turn around and grab him. "What the hell?!" He yells only to slam his mouth shut as not to get anything in his mouth from whatever that sticky stuff was on the centipede's belly. Well great... now what? Thinking he tries to get it to let go of him but it has a stronger grip it seems or the angel he is holding it wont let it let go.

When David closed his mouth, something warm was poking on his lips. It kept poking, keeping it's grip while it attached to his face. It's thankfully weak as it tries to forces it's way into his mouth. "Oh my god...David hang on." He slowly stand up, walking over as he tries to pry that thing away from him. "Hold still...I-I'll try to get it off."

Whatever was warm and poking him David did not want to think about he wanted the thing off his face. Hearing Harris say he would try and get it off David internally relax some though he was still freaking out about having a giant bug thing stuck to his face like something out of the movie Aliens.

"Come on you little bastard..." He grunts as he tries to pull it off, but it is no use. Harris is finding it hard to come up with a solution to this. This thing is huge, is it one of the special beasts that the note was talking about. "Okay, just...ahh!" He jumps when he felt something on his leg, it was another giant centipede by his leg. This one is large, but not that large. Where did this come from? The front part of the bug lifts up, and shows it's underbelly, and that's when the smaller centipede hops off David's face and crawls over to the bigger one. Both of then went over to the window and left the cabin. "D-dave...are you okay?"

David wants to help Harris when he hears him yell but is worried about what the thing on his face will do if he moves. Then both are suddenly gone like that. Looking at Harris he nods his head. "Yea I am fine, but what the hell were those any clue?" He starts checking Harris over for any new marks or signs that those things had hurt him in some way.

Harris doesn't look hurt, but he is freaked out about this. "O-Oh my god." He clings to to David, white as a sheet. He couldn't believe that something like that is real. "They crawled through the bars...I don't think we are safe...oh god, Dave." he shudders, he doesn't want those things to come after them. "I felt something...something that it was trying to do."

David looks at the other and says. "I know.... I know, damn..." He sighs and rubs his face a moment trying to think. "If we could find something to cut some wood we could block off the windows." His brain is moving a hundred miles a second as he tries to plan different options. "I want to kill who ever did this to us."

"This is nuts! I feel like someone will happen to us, not sure if it's good or bad." he said, as he is trying to keep calm. "We would have to fortify this place, maybe there are few things here that would be of some help." he said as he goes to the window, and thats when he went silent, something else is out there in the trees. It was humanoid, and looks to be green. "D-Dave..."

David looked up when Harris spoke and walked over. "What is it?" He asked the other and looked outside seeing the human thing. "What the hell is that?!" He yelled and backed up from the window. "What the hell is this place?" This was nuts and not the good kind. "Harris go to the bathroom it is smaller and has no windows other then the roof. That thing comes in there you go right to that bathroom okay?"

Harris nods as he makes his way to the bathroom, sitting down as he whimpers. This green humanoid looks like a muscle bound, must be about 7 feet tall, black hair is in a ponytail, and is completely naked, baring all. His thick length is dangling in the breeze, noticing the house as it walk towards the cabin, circling it with interest.

David watched the strange green an, but stayed back from the door as the man moved about the house. They had said not to hurt or kill the creatures of the island, but what if the said things tried killing them? What the hell were they even? They did not look normal even by animal or monster standers.

The giant moves around the house slowly, then he stops, finding the door as his giant hand jiggles the door knob until it opens up. The doorway is too short for him to fit through, so he kneels, crawling inside.

David backs up from the door eyes on the giant thinking of best way to get away from this thing. Which at this rate was not going to happen. Great so here he was face to face with God knows what and he had no form of defense and his body felt like a truck had run over him, backed up and run over him again.

The green monster could only kneel coming into this place, easily towering over the human still. It looked at him, silent for a moment before it attempts to grab at him. If it is successful, it pulls him close to him. It would have the strength to drag him outside and carry him into the wood, not far from the cabin.

David felt his gut twisting the closer the thing got. When the giant grabbed at him he forced himself not to cry out so Harris would stay hiding, but he also had limited room so he could only dodge for few attempts before he was grabbed. It was not so much a drag as a pull along given David could not truly resist the power of the creature. When he was outside he huffed hard his body was sore still and thus he felt sluggish.

It drops him on the ground, looking at him, smelling him and it is a pleasant scent that he is giving. It actually made it aroused, as it's length becomes stiff just looking at this human. It's aroused state made it hard about 9 inches, and now it leans forward to the human, licking his face while keeping him close.

David watches and tries not to have a heart attack he can hear the sniffing and shivers. Only to about loose his mind when he is suddenly licked and realized just how big the giant is. He tries squirming a little, but he has a feeling it will not work given the size of the green man. He thinks about playing dead, but then it just might eat.

The creature looks at him with lusty looking eyes, even though it might not show within said creature. It moves close, as the tip pressed against his stomach lightly. It easily slip off David's shirt, instead of just ripping it off, like it knows by experience. It once again used it's tongue to lick at his bare skin, while trying to tug as his pants.

While he is happy hi shirt was not ripped to shred he is not happy at all with what is taking place. "No.. jesus why.....?" He hissed a little when his hip hurt but relaxed trying to not cause more damage. The tongue was not quiet human it was rough like a cats might be, making his hair raise on end and a shiver go down his spine. The tugging on is pants soon proved to remove them given they were semi loose and he had no belt on.

It slips off his pants easily, and is determined to get him naked. It does stop licking him, but it does rub his stomach slowly, and then down to the front of his underwear, rubbing the bulge. It then licks at his neck and shoulders yet again, also moving it's hand into his underwear, continuing to rub and stroke him.

Meanwhile, Harris hasn't heard anything. He is starting to worry, as everything is quiet. He hates being alone, and he stood up, peeking to see if anything is happening.

David thinks it is going to stop when it suddenly stops licking him but soon realizes it is not over. Soon it is rubbing against him again, but this time it's hand is adding to it rubbing him through his boxers. He tries to ignore the touch, but his body responds all the same, becoming aroused slowly, but surely at the touch even groaning a little. "Stop... hmmm..." He covers his mouth one hand flushing in embarrassment and shame at being turned on.

It doesn't stop when he asks, rubbing and licking him still. It rubs his length, all the while taking down the last piece of cloth he has on him. The green creature moved its finger prodding his entrance, then moved it inside of him, making him stretch.

Face turning red as he feels the figure go in he also lets out a pained noise at first. David does not know what is making him more embarrassed, having this this toy with him or the fact he was getting turned on by it. Then the giant's fingers just lightly brushed over something inside David making him see starts and his legs shook. A groan left him and he was completely hard. What the hell? was all he could think.

Back
Top Bottom