Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky Draw w/Tasinga Nightwolf

"Its not like you can't wash your head in the shallow end, you grumpy fish." He pouts, watching the water until he could see something in the deep end. It looks to be a giant fish tail. "Oh my god!"

David is out of the water in seconds and pulls the other out with him looking down at it. " Okay time to get dressed and go." He says

Harris knew that there was something weird about the water, and it does have a creature inside of it. He is out of the water fast, and gotten dressed to leave. "Come on, Dave!"

Harris is home, sitting down at his bed as he shivers, rubbing his stomach as he could feel movement. He is trying to calm down after seeing the thing from the water, he doesn't want to get raped again.

"I am just going to get some fruit from some of those trees nearby" David says grabbing a bag he had found. "I wont be long okay."

"Are you sure you want to go out there? Don't we already have food stacked up?" He has been wondering about that, but it has been a long time since he had any meat.

"Yes but I'm going to see if u can get fish or something with more protein. We need it to stay healthy." He explains and then hugs Harris." I promise I'll be back as soon as possible."

Harris doesn't really want to do it, he really doesn't want him to go, it is still dangerous. "No! You can't," he tries to get up, but he groans a bit when his belly starts to kick to life.

Seeing Harris flinch and in pain David makes him lay down." Hey easy. Rest. You look sick." Sighing he said." Harris I need to go you ate getting more pale by the day and if you don't start getting protein you'll get sicker."

Harris is forced to lay down, as he cannot stop him from leaving, but the island would do terrible things to him and he doesn't want that. It's just that he is sick and hungry.

Looking at Harris, David states." I promise to be back soon as possible but I need to find something to help you get better." He covered Harris and grabbing the book on the things they could eat he headed out to Try and find something.

Harris couldn't move anyway, and that he sighs and tries to rest. He whimper a bit, as he tries to rest like he is told.

David starts walking and as he does he scans the pages for anything that might help Harris condition. Completely forgetting what Jelly said about after giving birth he would go into heat of sorts.

The smell of David is catching the curious attention of the creatures around the forest, mostly of the howling of a four legged creature that looks like a horse.

Hearing the sound David starts to move a little faster his eyes scanning the trees and bushes for what he was looking for so he could go back.

Right behind him is a large bull like creature on two. It snarled, looking at David before it looks to David, sniffing the air around him. It's large erection is in full view.

David finds the Bush he us looking for and starts picking. The fruits helped with protein despite not being meat. He kneels and starts filling his bag with them.

The two legged bull follows this scent, and found it at this delicious looking body right at the bush, and a approached with thundering foot steps.

The bull creature chased after him, trying to catch him, to grab him and hold him onto it's grip. If it does, it would sniff him.

David froze when it grabs him trying to get free he squirms some. It's breath stinks and he feels the heat on his neck." Let go." He says trying to kick free.

The bull sniff him, as used it's teeth to nibble at his flesh before it licks at his face and chest. It also used it's hand to rub him.

His body starts to re-act making David gasp his cock starting to become hard. Trying to get away still he backs up some." No.... ahhh...." he wines. He rather have the jelly then this thing.

Back
Top Bottom